Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her! 👀 Imagine looking THAT rough and knackered with such dark eyes from doing duck all day in, day out? 🥴

Yeah.... we're ALL well jel of you, Jac! 🙄😂
Jeeze! She looks awful! why does she look so terrible she doesn’t even do anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeeze! She looks awful! why does she look so terrible she doesn’t even do anything 😂
That’s why she looks like that...because she doesn’t do anything 😂
She’s got no get up and go. She reminds of someone that suffers with depression and I wouldn’t be surprised if she is. She just seems to be in that mindset of not wanting to do anything and making excuses not to do it. I’m sorry but not homeschooling your 5 year old because the work is too hard is just ridiculous when there are so many things out there to help. Surely the school would have given things to help or told them which websites to look at.

I have depression and anxiety. It is very hard to motivate myself to do anything. Always putting things off. She seems depressed. Yer man doesn't seem too supportive of her.
I also have dark rings under my eyes. It is a pain, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have depression and anxiety. It is very hard to motivate myself to do anything. Always putting things off. She seems depressed. Yer man doesn't seem too supportive of her.
I also have dark rings under my eyes. It is a pain, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of them.
I know friends of mine that suffer from this, and I know they say it sucks, if you need anyone to talk to that doesn't know you cause I know sometimes it helps, private message me to have a chat, I don't know what you have done today or how you felt but remember you are amazing and you have tried your best and today is over X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes it is. I have suffered very bad in the past which is how I’m recognising it but I don’t think she realises she is yet. Yes it’s so so hard to motivate yourself but I found once I pushed myself to do something I didn’t really want to, I started to feel better in myself. It obviously wasn’t as easy as I’ve made it sound but it does take small steps.
I’m sorry you’re going through this right now, I hope things start looking up for you soon and always open to having a chat if you need it 😊 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
11am and Jossa hasn’t started school work even though she doesn’t have a job and there are two parents at home. She really is the laziest fucker of a parent. It’s ok though because she has done her tan and had time to post about it 🙄
Don't just blame her. Dan is in the house as well. Wasn’t he the househusband while she was still working? He should be shamed into stepping up more.

Sorry to hear. It can be very debilitating to want to do things but can’t. I tend to divide my chores into very small, but achievable tasks even if I only do one thing. Say I want to tidy up. I then give myself a task to put one thing away when I go into another room. It takes longer but when I’ve done it, I feel I have accomplished something.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah, thanks everyone for your kind words. I am fine. I work full time, it takes every ounce of energy for me to get out of bed in the morning, but I need the money, like all of us.
Most people probably wouldn't even know there was anything wrong with me. I am sitting here, thinking about cleaning the house, I will coax myself.
I am not sticking up for Jac, I think she is blessed that she can steal a living by posting a few fake photos online. But I do think that she has depression, and Danny boy is useless.

We might seem very irreverant but we have our serious side too on this site. You will always find someone to share with when things are on the verge of tipping over. Never be a stranger here. It must be awful for you to sort of identify what Jossa maybe heading towards. These z-lebs seem to have it all but they don't have friends they can trust and, unlike you, they don't have a real job. I wish you well and look forward to seeing more of your insightful posts ❤

• Heart
When Jacqueline wears that coat it literally reminds me of the Michelin man. She looks absolutely ridiculous in that coat with her little pea head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She admitted again today that yesterday she didn’t do anything for school but the way she says it sounds like it was because she couldn’t be bothered not because her kid was refusing or anything. I don’t get why people think she’s so great.

So you don’t give your kids veg.... ever? If after this week I see one more twit tell she’s ‘such a great mum’ I may scream
Its a wonder they haven't got rickets :eek:

• Haha
What I hate about ITS/jossa, actually all influencers, is that they make out they’re doing us all a favour with their offers and their fans lap it up. But it’s quite clearly just a ploy to get rid of all the rags that didn’t sell!

Story in Daily Mirror today claims Jac sings better than Lady Gaga. I clicked on the video and could not even make out what language she was warbling in!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Story in Daily Mirror today claims Jac sings better than Lady Gaga. I clicked on the video and could not even make out what language she was warbling in!
She sounds like when someone has forgotten the words so they just mess around doing a Whitney/Celine/Mariah impression like wooooooaaaaahhhh ooooooooh yeah baby ooooooh oh yeah. I can't actually make out any words...

• Haha
Reading some of these comments I realise how down I am. I have dark circles, can barely get up, trying my best to help one of my daughters who is delayed due to being Autistic however there are times you could call me lazy perhaps. I put my family first though and if we needed home schooling done I would at least try to get it done. This pandemic and the lockdowns have thrown me. We have lost loved ones and I miss my family so much. There's only so much you can do. However, I'm going to try and do something for me each day. Try and get out of this slump. Thank you everyone. Sorry I know I have gone off here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Reading some of these comments I realise how down I am. I have dark circles, can barely get up, trying my best to help one of my daughters who is delayed due to being Autistic however there are times you could call me lazy perhaps. I put my family first though and if we needed home schooling done I would at least try to get it done. This pandemic and the lockdowns have thrown me. We have lost loved ones and I miss my family so much. There's only so much you can do. However, I'm going to try and do something for me each day. Try and get out of this slump. Thank you everyone. Sorry I know I have gone off here.
I'm sorry you're also feeling this way. This last lockdown seems to be affecting people the most. Take small steps everyday, talk to people and be open about how you're feeling. That alone will make you feel a bit better, even just getting dressed makes you feel a bit more like yourself. It's hard I know it is but I'm speaking from experience. I was feeling the same as you last week and the week before but I started with small steps and now feel better for it. I'm not saying you will miraculously feel 100% straight away but it's a start :) try not to put too much pressure on yourself, it's a hard time to be living in at the moment.

• Heart
I'm sorry you're also feeling this way. This last lockdown seems to be affecting people the most. Take small steps everyday, talk to people and be open about how you're feeling. That alone will make you feel a bit better, even just getting dressed makes you feel a bit more like yourself. It's hard I know it is but I'm speaking from experience. I was feeling the same as you last week and the week before but I started with small steps and now feel better for it. I'm not saying you will miraculously feel 100% straight away but it's a start :) try not to put too much pressure on yourself, it's a hard time to be living in at the moment.
Thank you. I appreciate it. It does come in waves. One minute I'm supermum, on top of it all then like today, I am not. At least I am not an influencer. I can hide away and just hug my family without the worry of flogging crap. I managed to get dressed, prioritise some time for me and my daughter played happily for about an hour. Made a carrot juice and even applied some make up. I hope Jac realises she can't continue like this. She could use her platform to really help others. Its been a rough year x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.