Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me feel lethargic. It’s like watching a slug promote fast fashion. Not a dig at her weight (I like her figure) but she’s just so...bleeeeeh. Slow and greasy and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or driving up and down the country dropping off prizes 🙃
How's that considered essential travel? Surely he can pop the prize in the Mail and then Zoom call the winner? People really need to just start following the lockdown rules and not find loopholes to do what they want.

Reactions: 5
How's that considered essential travel? Surely he can pop the prize in the Mail and then Zoom call the winner? People really need to just start following the lockdown rules and not find loopholes to do what they want.
Not if the prize is a quickie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think we have ever been told, have we? I have no idea what he does to generate the competition or whatever. Maybe someone can enlighten us.
On his stories a few days ago he was filmed delivering a second hand car (IIRC it was a 65 plate so 5 year old?) it might have been a Focus, not much clue about cars, to someone who couldn't look less thrilled if she tried. Perhaps she got another prize off camera? ;) It was somewhere in the SW as he was driving west past Stonehenge. Jac if you're reading this could you let us know, Ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw her Instagram story, the classic bending over slightly so your thighs and stomach appear slimmer don't fool us. Her arms were a dead giveaway anyway. So much for being comfortable with her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
11am and Jossa hasn’t started school work even though she doesn’t have a job and there are two parents at home. She really is the laziest fucker of a parent. It’s ok though because she has done her tan and had time to post about it 🙄

Reactions: 10
She stands like she's constipated.
She probably is after a huge freezer bag of uneaten chicken nuggets. :poop:

I have never noticed this until the other day, I don't follow her but dip in and out (haha bit like her husband 😆) anyway I did notice this one pose, bent over, toe point, leg out on EVERY pic wtf is that?
Our Gemma does something similar with the camera looking down on her moon-sized fizzog.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.