Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she always says "it's from 3 years ago".... No Jac.. It isn't! I'd bet my life he's been naughty since then!!

Reactions: 8
Okay I caved and watched it. A few things

1. I don’t have kids so I’m allowed to be a member here apparently? 🤣
2. She can only pray for us 🤣🤣🤣 I’d rather be me than you Jac taking back a cheating husband multiple times and having kids just to try and keep him
3. “I don’t understand why you follow” I don’t follow you hun
4. “No one knows who you are” she says that as if I want to be famous, I’m happy being a nobody thankyou

Also the fact she is sat there saying she can’t do home schooling because Mia needs entertaining then just letting them both run riot while she’s sat on her arse swearing and ranting at the camera

piss off Jac

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That the DM contacted her agent to ask questions but print what they want or like.
Questions: is Jac losing weight because she is insecure about Dan? ....yes
To stop bringing up stuff from 3yrs ago about Dan
Tattle and how women esp those with children can sit and bi$ch and comment on others, how we are all sad and mental, and she feels for us 🤣 and if we don't like someone just don't follow them.
How the paparazzi will wait outside to get a bad pic of her to say she is heavy....OK
Heat mag have run the same sort of story
General swearing in front of her kids, saying that everyone after Christmas wants to loose a few pounds.
And this, WITH a filter and have added Alex for comparison for when Jac reads here 😊
What’s the Alex link!? Missed that

Think Jac should take her own advice. Don’t like the words on tattle don’t look babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One thing that makes me laugh is when the likes of Jossa say that we (tattlers) are bored with nothing else to do. It's funny because the amount of time it takes us to browse and comment on here is the same amount of time she takes to post her tit Instagram stories and flogging her cheaply made in the style clothing. Just because us members post on here doesn't mean our lives are boring or we have nothing better to do. Most of us have kids, REAL jobs and careers unlike her. Why do these z Listers always make out that we have nothing better to do? We're probably more busier than them!!! It really doesn't take all day for us to browse on here so we can bleeping do it. Just like she spends all day on insta stories.. we can spend our time doing this!! Doesnt mean our lives are empty because trust me, our lives are more fulfilled than doormat Jossa. Hands up who allows their husband to have threesomes then come home to sleep with us?.... Oh. LOOOOL you're embarrassing Jacqueline. Fix your receding hairline girly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing that I can't understand is she is a mum, a local mum at a local school, who is recognisable in the public world, doesn't she feel embarrassed posting all these things knowing that mums from her child's school is seeing her posts and rants, seeing her at home doing nothing and moaning about home schooling which I understand is tough for some eg real problems no internet no devices no space and with her camera in her kids Face constantly they can't even sleep in piece without being videoed leave the kids out of it

Reactions: 9
Literally the amount of time it takes me to comment on here is the amount of time it takes me to do a tit on the toilet. Yet according to Miss Jacqueline Jossa aka Mrs Doormat, I have nothing better to do. Hahahaha. Seems like you Mrs Doormat has nothing better to do but spend your day seeking validation from strangers by posting irrelevant tit on your insta stories. I'll come off the toilet and cuddle with my man knowing he's never cheated on me and he's happy with me. Can you do the same Jacqueline? I thought not. Aww. Daniel would rather deliver prizes like he's on freelance Amazon than spend more than an hour with her. Awww. Poor doormat

Reactions: 17
That the DM contacted her agent to ask questions but print what they want or like.
Questions: is Jac losing weight because she is insecure about Dan? ....yes
To stop bringing up stuff from 3yrs ago about Dan
Tattle and how women esp those with children can sit and bi$ch and comment on others, how we are all sad and mental, and she feels for us 🤣 and if we don't like someone just don't follow them.
How the paparazzi will wait outside to get a bad pic of her to say she is heavy....OK
Heat mag have run the same sort of story
General swearing in front of her kids, saying that everyone after Christmas wants to loose a few pounds.
And this, WITH a filter and have added Alex for comparison for when Jac reads here 😊
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how delusional is she to think we believe the paps get sent to sit outside her house all day when she is the one who calls them when she leaves her house! She accuses us Tattlers of being sad and mental: sounds like transference to me as she is the sad and seemingly mental one with how she leads her life and put up with all sorts. I can just imagine how she was screaming into her phone with the kids in the same room! Time to grow up, Jac!

Reactions: 6
She needs to bin off Dan stop being so lazy like she's a mother and seems to do bare minimum 🙄

Jacqueline - I would rather pull all my teeth out with pliers than follow you; however, you have sold every aspect of your life with Daniel since day 1 - wedding pics, magazine spreads, eternal instagram posts showing us every meal and every fart. Since you left EE, this seems to be your only source of income. If you don't want people to comment on your life, your weight and your marriage, perhaps stop selling every aspect of all of them? I know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but there is a distinct correlation between what you post on social media and the level of response you get thereafter. Nobody should be abused or bullied online, however, the facts remain:

Your husband is a serial adulterer who doesn't even have enough respect for you to go to counselling with you. He has admitted this. Is he now being faithful? I doubt it.
You post on social media morning, noon and night and I presume you expect some sort of interaction with people. Perhaps if you don't like negative comments or feedback you should either make your accounts private or develop enough intelligence to be able to answer back coherently.
You promote clothing brands and the pictures you post are clearly photoshopped to make you look smaller. It isn't the paps making you look bigger, it's the fact that people have eyes and can see that you are considerably bigger than the pics you post. Why not own it?
If social media is making you unhappy, why not go back to your acting career?
Daniel is horrible.
Again, if you don't want people to comment, don't overshare. Or are you just expecting everyone to say 'Oh Dan and Jac are goals, I love them' ad nauseam? Real life isn't like that, hun. Wake up. And grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jacqueline,

Your husband is a serial cheat and a leopard never changes their spots. He will cheat on you again if he isn't already. Maybe he's more the doting husband because we are under restrictions but just wait until we are back to normal and you're worrying about his whereabouts and the media are papping him coming out of clubs with women he claims are just a friend.

You have to learn to take negative opinions better. Constructive criticism is good right? It gives you a chance to see what people think of you and then look at yourself and see if they all have a point or if you're right and the hundreds saying something are wrong.

Please take actress out of your Twitter handle as you've not been one for years. You're an influencer who promote cheap looking tat and doesn't have any aspect of a private life because you want to share every burp and fart that happens in your home.

There has been 20 series of I'm A Celebrity and you've probably done the least in the year after winning than anyone else would you say? Why is that? Lazy? Dan have you turn down work? Work you expected to come from winning not offered? I suspect you expected since leaving Eastenders the kind of jobs others from soaps got after leaving such as Michelle Keegan, Surrane Jones, Katherine Kelly etc and it didn't happen. Eastenders don't need you back as you wasn't an iconic character and the Branning family are no more.

Own being curvy instead of blaming the angles the paps get of you when you tip them off you're going to leave your house so you can get yourself in the press. If you want to be seen as a 'real woman' stop with the fake filtered photos making yourself more skinny than you actually are. If you want to be skinnier exercise and eat healthier like most people do and you won't have to do that.

Last but not least if what is said in this thread bothers you so much why do you read it? Don't torture yourself over what strangers on the internet think of you unless of course you've heard of friends, family and neighbours saying similar so it's hit home.

Reactions: 16
I have said this before:
I really like Jacqueline. We’re similar in ages and we have a daughter similar ages as well!
I messaged her years ago and she actually messaged me back. I was star struck 🤩. I watched her in I’m a celeb and we did/do similar things even my hubby said 😂. But you have all the stories about her and how Dan has treated her but she’s allowed him to do that! She would be so much better without him! I’d have a lot more respect for her if she would just leave him! I bet it’s lockdown and she probably doesn’t want to be lonely at this time but I generally think she’ll be much happier if she left him!
what annoyed me is that I’m doing home schooling to and I am furloughed so I have no excuse not to do it. My husband is working in the kitchen and we try not to disturb him. We’re making it fun and I’m trying to not to be strict but the education is needed for our little ones so I’m trying my best. Even if it means playing the PS4 for an hour or even bribing with chocolate to get things done! We’ve had lazy days and then we’ve had active days.
I think the best thing for her is just to leave and have a private life and live without all the social media and concentrate on them girls and her theatre school! In the style is tit and I’ve ordered things off there and it’s a waste of money! I really hope she reads and knows not everyone is after her she just needs to grow up a little and take responsibility for herself and stop blaming everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have said this before:
I really like Jacqueline. We’re similar in ages and we have a daughter similar ages as well!
I messaged her years ago and she actually messaged me back. I was star struck 🤩. I watched her in I’m a celeb and we did/do similar things even my hubby said 😂. But you have all the stories about her and how Dan has treated her but she’s allowed him to do that! She would be so much better without him! I’d have a lot more respect for her if she would just leave him! I bet it’s lockdown and she probably doesn’t want to be lonely at this time but I generally think she’ll be much happier if she left him!
what annoyed me is that I’m doing home schooling to and I am furloughed so I have no excuse not to do it. My husband is working in the kitchen and we try not to disturb him. We’re making it fun and I’m trying to not to be strict but the education is needed for our little ones so I’m trying my best. Even if it means playing the PS4 for an hour or even bribing with chocolate to get things done! We’ve had lazy days and then we’ve had active days.
I think the best thing for her is just to leave and have a private life and live without all the social media and concentrate on them girls and her theatre school! In the style is tit and I’ve ordered things off there and it’s a waste of money! I really hope she reads and knows not everyone is after her she just needs to grow up a little and take responsibility for herself and stop blaming everyone else.
I think you are right but nothing can be done at this time and she'll never do it until she actually find another woman in her frigging bed. She done nothing for years except pop out a couple of girls and wear a load of really badly-made cheap as eff clothes which look horrible - oh and photoshop her pics whilst lying that they aren't. He hates the fact that he has to stay with her as he has no job of his own.

As for being star-struck - seek help ;) You seem pretty normal to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Parking myself here ready for the latest ITS drop it’s perfickkkkkkkkk
There is that new reality program called The Cabins which is on tv now. Soon their wannabe zlebs will be clamouring for a collaboration with ITS, so hopefully Jac’s days are numbered.🙏🏼

• Haha
What’s the Alex link!? Missed that

Think Jac should take her own advice. Don’t like the words on tattle don’t look babes!
Jacs husband was panting like a dog in heat over her previously, from memory they were papped together in a nightclub, of course they are just mates 🤔 at least i think that's right, he has been papped that many times I can't rem.

The thing that I can't understand is she is a mum, a local mum at a local school, who is recognisable in the public world, doesn't she feel embarrassed posting all these things knowing that mums from her child's school is seeing her posts and rants, seeing her at home doing nothing and moaning about home schooling which I understand is tough for some eg real problems no internet no devices no space and with her camera in her kids Face constantly they can't even sleep in piece without being videoed leave the kids out of it
This would be my worry, the school gates as you all know can be scary! Id be mortified if other mothers could see every aspect of my life, including saying that basically I can't be arsed with homeschooling, that excuse of its so hard with Mia, set her down with a pencil and paper, let her think she is also doing big girl work, or let her have the ipad/tv a snack during these times, just don't bin it off cause its soooo hard 🙄

Reactions: 3
Exactly her watching the tv or having the iPad wouldn't be different to any other time. Yes it's hard but it still needs to be done.

Reactions: 2
Is Danny boy doing any home schooling, or is it all being left to Jac?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.