Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That rant! I have to say there are some bad comments on Tattle towards the children's appearances, dynamics with their family or behaviours that I don't agree with at all and think they need reporting. However a lot of points raised on this and other threads are valid and should be discussed: the fact that she promotes clothing at such a high rate despite fast fashion being the top 5 causes of climate change; filtering, editing or taking pictures at clever angles despite advocating for body positivity(or whatever the term); not bothering much with homeschooling her children and having that rant whilst her children were potentially listening!

I have a 3 year old, thats right Jac, I'm one of those pathetic mums on Tattle! And I sit down with her for at least half an hour after I finish work to teach her another language and how to spell/write her name, I don't even have to do this and I don't expect others to but it is doable so she is clearly making excuses with regards to homeschooling. Even if one of the kids is watching TV whilst she helps the other with schoolwork, surely its better than just saying well she's only 5. She doesn't even work like a lot of parents who are WFH with set hours and a manager breathing down their neck!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she should look at all the pathetic things and decisions she makes. Jacqueline you are laughable. Daniel will never love you. You are a cat fishing doormat. Swearing in the presence of your children? How very classy

Reactions: 13
Ooooh, get her! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's pissed off, but trying SO hard to pretend she doesn't care! ๐Ÿฅด She thinks she's so good and so famous, but she's just a washed-up ex soap actress! ๐Ÿ™„

"make me look huge" - you already are chunky, they can't make you look worse! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, and we DONT follow you, you absolute melt, we wouldn't give you the satisfaction! ๐Ÿ˜‚

What a mess she is! ๐Ÿคข I hope Dan is off to get his end away with some random woman as I feel for him living with that imbecile! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooh, get her! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's pissed off, but trying SO hard to pretend she doesn't care! ๐Ÿฅด She thinks she's so good and so famous, but she's just a washed-up ex soap actress! ๐Ÿ™„

"make me look huge" - you already are chunky, they can't make you look worse! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, and we DONT follow you, you absolute melt, we wouldn't give you the satisfaction! ๐Ÿ˜‚

What a mess she is! ๐Ÿคข I hope Dan is off to get his end away with some random woman as I feel for him living with that imbecile! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The lady doth protests too much, methinks.

Reactions: 5
What I donโ€™t get about Danโ€™s prizes is why he needs to present them?
why not just send them in the post or something at least then heโ€™s not having to travel around & stand close to a stranger with his mask pulled down his face ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6

I love the word โ€˜meltโ€™ for calling someone out. Makes me laugh, a lot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
why not just send them in the post or something at least then heโ€™s not having to travel around & stand close to a stranger with his mask pulled down his face ๐Ÿ™„
Cos then he wouldn't have an excuse to leave the house for 3-10 hours to do whatever it is he needs to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaahaahhahaha her rant! Hiya Jac!
She doesn't like the truth, and is she that thick that she doesn't realise the stories come from her because she tells everyone, everything!!!
Everyone knows she is insecure and that's how Daniel likes her. He can talk all he wants but his w*ank b*ank is full of hot women.
As for the hair, apologising, going on about it, if its so annoying, blow dry it and make an effort instead of slothing about.
And for following, I certainly don't, never have, I follow poundland Dan for a laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She doesn't like the truth, and is she that thick that she doesn't realise the stories come from her because she tells everyone, everything!!!
Everyone knows she is insecure and that's how Daniel likes her. He can talk all he wants but his w*ank b*ank is full of hot women.
As for the hair, apologising, going on about it, if its so annoying, blow dry it and make an effort instead of slothing about.
And for following, I certainly don't, never have, I follow poundland Dan for a laugh.
Do you think she will now not tell all about her boring life? Of course not! That is one of her primary sources of revenue! It is unfair to criticise her children as they are innocent in this. She, on the other hand, is fair game!

Do you think she will now not tell all about her boring life? Of course not! That is one of her primary sources of revenue! It is unfair to criticise her children as they are innocent in this. She, on the other hand, is fair game!
Agree the thread is about the parents and it does no harm to be reminded of this, I am guilty of making the odd comment but the children should be left out. Suppose its hard as she lives her entire life through her phone so we see things.

What does she say in the rant I donโ€™t wanna give her views haha
That the DM contacted her agent to ask questions but print what they want or like.
Questions: is Jac losing weight because she is insecure about Dan? ....yes
To stop bringing up stuff from 3yrs ago about Dan
Tattle and how women esp those with children can sit and bi$ch and comment on others, how we are all sad and mental, and she feels for us ๐Ÿคฃ and if we don't like someone just don't follow them.
How the paparazzi will wait outside to get a bad pic of her to say she is heavy....OK
Heat mag have run the same sort of story
General swearing in front of her kids, saying that everyone after Christmas wants to loose a few pounds.
And this, WITH a filter and have added Alex for comparison for when Jac reads here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That the DM contacted her agent to ask questions but print what they want or like.
Questions: is Jac losing weight because she is insecure about Dan? ....yes
To stop bringing up stuff from 3yrs ago about Dan
Tattle and how women esp those with children can sit and bi$ch and comment on others, how we are all sad and mental, and she feels for us ๐Ÿคฃ and if we don't like someone just don't follow them.
How the paparazzi will wait outside to get a bad pic of her to say she is heavy....OK
Heat mag have run the same sort of story
General swearing in front of her kids, saying that everyone after Christmas wants to loose a few pounds.
And this, WITH a filter and have added Alex for comparison for when Jac reads here ๐Ÿ˜Š
What a twit

Reactions: 4
I think Jac could do a lot better for herself than allow Dan back in her life after the way he's treated her and other women. It's not healthy on the children to be around all the arguing that I guarantee they do and mum and dad constantly having breaks/splitting up with each other. When they grow up, they could well have codependancy issues or stick around abusive and disrespectful partners because of being used to it growing up. Much like Coleen Rooney, they need to teach themselves and their children boundaries.

Reactions: 9
He shouldnโ€™t be travelling anywhere we are in lockdown, have to stay local. No need at all.

Reactions: 11
She looked like she'd just woken up, probably napped all morning. How's home schooling going Jac? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Poundland Dan omg laughing so much

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.