Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been on this thread for ages so it's probably been mentioned but I find it quite sad how Dans always posting about Teddy and Mia but you rarely ever see Ella, there's clearly some favouritism going on there .
He probably finds Ella as annoying as I do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It probably suits him better for her to feel heavier and uncomfortable within herself, lacking a bit of confidence and not feel like she can do any better, that way he knows she'll put up with him and his tit while he continues to be a married man acting like he's single!
Exactly! And then it gives him permission to treat her badly and she accepts his behaviour because she blames herself! She needs to get some self esteem and self worth via a professional and not through motivational quotes on the internet.

Reactions: 2
If you think about it he probably sees that Ella is the reason he doesn’t live with his son and he’s stuck with Jac... obviously we know it’s bullshit it’s the fault of him and Jac! I imagine in his head Ella is the catalyst that took his life in this direction...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If you think about it he probably sees that Ella is the reason he doesn’t live with his son and he’s stuck with Jac... obviously we know it’s bullshit it’s the fault of him and Jac! I imagine in his head Ella is the catalyst that took his life in this direction...
He did call her a mistake after all

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does Jake not know Daniel isn't allowed out 🤣
I'm sure he's jesting at Dubai but still someone tell Jake he's not allowed to play.

Dan going out the house for a Costa coffee that he apparently likes now ,is that essential shopping, where was he escaping to, to get out the house, he had offers to go to Dubai which I think he would have gone on if it meant he didn't have to leave behind his youngest daughter and his son, I bet they are moving house because of him scared of being court out with another woman in the area

Reactions: 2
Her social media showed that she is struggling to home school to the point of not doing it, yet she is stating in Daily Mail how much she enjoys homeschooling her children. She is such an idiot she cannot even remember what she documents on social media. She is too busy making childish videos and selling tat on social media to properly provide education for her children.

Reactions: 6
Jac on her story saying about the Daily Mirror and her going to the gym...Jac “the gyms aren’t even open, it’s lockdown”, erm hello, you have a gym in YOUR HOUSE

Reactions: 8
Jac on her story saying about the Daily Mirror and her going to the gym...Jac “the gyms aren’t even open, it’s lockdown”, erm hello, you have a gym in YOUR HOUSE
She is so desperate she will say anything to get in the media. She is just thick!

Reactions: 9
Love it. She ranted like a 12 year old imbecile! If you don’t want stories about you in the paper then keep your personal life to yourself rather than sticking everything on social media. Simple! But you can’t because that’s your career now and you need the engagement to stay relevant. Sucks to be you Jac!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she doesn’t tell anyone she’s going on a diet. Only to the thousands of followers on instsgram? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On his stories, Daniel's on the A303 heading West past Stonehenge (with a passenger as he wouldn't be filming whilst driving would he? 🤔 ) making an obviously very essential journey to excitedly deliver a "prize" .

Hope he gets stopped and fined massively. Someone got fined at Cheddar Gorge after driving down from Bristol to eat a kebab. Might have been different if it was chips but it's still a non essential journey and Daniel's breaking the law.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.