Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people were asking why she's moving but she didn't say, she could have said it before I started watching though

I feel like a right bi*ch saying this, but god those clothes are tacky. Like proper market stall crap 😬

Reactions: 4
I’m not body shaming but I watched her stories last night and one pic she’s really skinny and the next she’s not. I wish she’d just be herself and stop filtering.

Reactions: 3
Hi guuuuyz don’t know if you know but ITS have a Black Friday sale on today. Just thought I’d tell you all seeing as Jac hasn’t gone on about it all day or done 50 stories about it or anything. P.S. this collection is her best yet! (Just like all the other collections she releases)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hi guuuuyz don’t know if you know but ITS have a Black Friday sale on today. Just thought I’d tell you all seeing as Jac hasn’t gone on about it all day or done 50 stories about it or anything. P.S. this collection is her best yet! (Just like all the other collections she releases)
Does she love it? She hasn’t mentioned it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand why she keeps the girls up so late. She’s laughing at Mia falling asleep whilst playing...maybe put her to sleep instead of laughing about it.

Reactions: 6
Boredom has well and truly hit me today while I'm working. Went onto Insta and saw she's doing a live, clicked on it and she said they're moving again. Haven't they not long moved into the house that they're in now?
Or maybe Dan has seen a better quality of totty in the area they are moving to and that is why he went for a run to get fit for the move.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how any of you can watch her regularly. I tried a couple times I would rather pull my own teeth out. She speaks to camera about absolute rubbish for story after story?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or maybe Dan has seen a better quality of totty in the area they are moving to and that is why he went for a run to get fit for the move.😉
I reckon they were renting and can’t afford it. Their place in Bexley won’t have made them enough to facilitate buying the TOWIE house they’re in just now.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully once the IAC winner is announced she will be last year’s flavour and the focus will be on someone else to flog the tat and she will fade into obscurity. I live in hope.

Reactions: 7
Probably because he has shagged all the women that live around them and on there estate so it’s now time to move on
Iam sure they only moved in not long after she came out of iam a celebrity, do they really live on a estate not that iam knocking estates down I have lived on one nearly all my life,I just dont understand why she would spend so much money on a property the area doesn't look that posh to me,does anyone know where near in Gray's they live

I reckon they were renting and can’t afford it. Their place in Bexley won’t have made them enough to facilitate buying the TOWIE house they’re in just now.
Her house in Bexley was still on the market a few weeks ago not sure if it is now, is it a TOWIE house they live in I thought it was a council house

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.