Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so this is how it works, you get called out for breaking covid rules and now everyone has to ‘be kind’ (and no option to comment). Typical influencer using the be kind message when they are the ones who have acted like twats. What a bleeping bleep she is, I really hope people are seeing them both for what they are. And I know this won’t be popular but I honestly think her kids are vile and she is clearly using a picture of them to make people think she should be let off the hook.
As annoying as she is, I take comfort that this imbecile is married to a man who threatened to stab his ex in the vagina if she ever went with another man, so Jac, the jokes on you luv.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Right so this is how it works, you get called out for breaking covid rules and now everyone has to ‘be kind’ (and no option to comment). Typical influencer using the be kind message when they are the ones who have acted like twats. What a bleeping bleep she is, I really hope people are seeing them both for what they are. And I know this won’t be popular but I honestly think her kids are vile.
If she thinks this is a good excuse then she’s even more ridiculous than I thought. only learned nearly one year later that unnecessary travel isn’t allowed? Grow up and take responsibility Jacqueline!

Reactions: 12
Right so this is how it works, you get called out for breaking covid rules and now everyone has to ‘be kind’ (and no option to comment). Typical influencer using the be kind message when they are the ones who have acted like twats. What a bleeping bleep she is, I really hope people are seeing them both for what they are. And I know this won’t be popular but I honestly think her kids are vile.
There's learning and then there's being will fully ignorant of rules that are literally impossible to ignore or not have some awareness of. I'm sick to bleeping death of influencers hijacking "be kind" to avoid accountability. It's utterly disrespectful imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It looks like the dog is in Driffield so a good 250 miles away from them. Why have they travelled to Yorkshire for a dog? Is there a dog shortage in Essex or whatever they live?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand how all these so called ‘celebrities’ get away with all this travel. Honestly- the evidence is in their insta- the police should throw the book at them. It’s no wonder other people aren’t sticking to the rules if they see these people bragging about it and getting away with it

Reactions: 10
This bugs me. We are all different shapes and sizes; heck I’m a size 14 and fluctuate between a 10 and 14. She says she’s a size 12 but this picture and her others look nothing like what she posts on her Instagram. She raves about being raw and honest and loving yourself but clearly doesn’t show her true size the majority of the time 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It looks like the dog is in Driffield so a good 250 miles away from them. Why have they travelled to Yorkshire for a dog? Is there a dog shortage in Essex or whatever they live?!
Omg I was going to say the same thing! Surely there are plenty of choices around their area!

Reactions: 3
How stupid is his response ‘if i got a big dog and didnt introduce the girls to it first I’d get stick and if I drive them 8 hours during a pandemic to see it i get stick I literally cant win whatever I do’ how about....... you dont get another dog (?!?) especially a big dog that needs tonnes of exercise seeing as you got two dogs last year, and a third dog the year before that you got rid of when you couldnt cope with it.
If his job now is supposed to be this scammy business driving up and down the country all day and Jac is so lazy she doesn’t work out in the gym in her own GARAGE then how is the dog going to be walked for two hours a day by either of them??? Just isnt going to happen is it. Add to that Dans a really aggressive guy despite him thinking otherwise we have all heard the voice recordings to his ex, and seen his videos when he’s been accused of cheating or breaking rules he doesnt hide his anger well at all. The dog (with naturally aggressive tendencies if not raised in the right environment and household) is going to have a combination of an aggressive impatient bullying owner, a load of loud screaming girls, two little cockapoos, lack of exercise and mental stimulation. Not to mention in the three years theyve been married theyve broken up how many times? Even last year she moved in with her mum and dad. Who will look after the dog when theyre having their latest screaming match/break up? Absolute recipe for disaster. The girls and the cockapoos are at real risk of being attacked when the dog snaps through no real fault of its own. It’ll be entirely jac and dans fault

• Angry
Reactions: 16

I really hope the pair of them piss off out of the limelight forever. The pair of them have no respect for the rules and every company linked to them should get shut of them and stop paying them cash. Jacqueline should think to herself why she cannot get acting jobs and has to promote shite to make a living.

Reactions: 17
He’s such a jumped up little prick isn’t he?!!!! What on Earth does she see in him?? He’s just an absolute knob. And he’s just not getting it is he?? Driving around the country delivering prizes is NOT an essential service so he shouldn’t even be doing that at all.
it’s not just about coming into physical contact with other people either. It’s about the non essential travel. If god forbid there was any kind of accident involving them or their vehicle, who does he think comes to attend that? Police, ambulance, fire service etc all then coming into contact with them and eachother and taking away resources which are already stretched.

laughing at his puffing his little pigeon chest out “if I had been at home when the reporter came to the door I wouldn’t have been as polite as Jacqueline” ————ohhhhh you’re hard....! Not.

they do all this on purpose anyway, they deliberately post stuff on social media to get themselves in the papers for publicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How stupid is his response ‘if i got a big dog and didnt introduce the girls to it first I’d get stick and if I drive them 8 hours during a pandemic to see it i get stick I literally cant win whatever I do’ how about....... you dont get another dog (?!?) especially a big dog that needs tonnes of exercise seeing as you got two dogs last year, and a third dog the year before that you got rid of when you couldnt cope with it.
If his job now is supposed to be this scammy business driving up and down the country all day and Jac is so lazy she doesn’t work out in the gym in her own GARAGE then how is the dog going to be walked for two hours a day by either of them??? Just isnt going to happen is it. Add to that Dans a really aggressive guy despite him thinking otherwise we have all heard the voice recordings to his ex, and seen his videos when he’s been accused of cheating or breaking rules he doesnt hide his anger well at all. The dog (with naturally aggressive tendencies if not raised in the right environment and household) is going to have a combination of an aggressive impatient bullying owner, a load of loud screaming girls, two little cockapoos, lack of exercise and mental stimulation. Not to mention in the three years theyve been married theyve broken up how many times? Even last year she moved in with her mum and dad. Who will look after the dog when theyre having their latest screaming match/break up? Absolute recipe for disaster. The girls and the cockapoos are at real risk of being attacked when the dog snaps through no real fault of its own. It’ll be entirely jac and dans fault
They'll have the dog a maximum of 2 weeks then hopefully it'll go to a loving family.

Reactions: 11
He’s such a jumped up little prick isn’t he?!!!! What on Earth does she see in him?? He’s just an absolute knob. And he’s just not getting it is he?? Driving around the country delivering prizes is NOT an essential service so he shouldn’t even be doing that at all.
it’s not just about coming into physical contact with other people either. It’s about the non essential travel. If god forbid there was any kind of accident involving them or their vehicle, who does he think comes to attend that? Police, ambulance, fire service etc all then coming into contact with them and eachother and taking away resources which are already stretched.

laughing at his puffing his little pigeon chest out “if I had been at home when the reporter came to the door I wouldn’t have been as polite as Jacqueline” ————ohhhhh you’re hard....! Not.

they do all this on purpose anyway, they deliberately post stuff on social media to get themselves in the papers for publicity.
The only good thing i see from the publicity is that lots of people including their followers will have seen this story about them getting a Rottweiler puppy which they travelled during the pandemic to see. So when the dog becomes destructive due to their negligence and they try to palm it off like theyve done before, it wont be as easy for them to do as it was with Storm the husky. People may ignorantly turn a blind eye to them doing it the first time and still for some reason support them but Id like to think people wouldnt be so dumb and cruel to condone their behaviour when they do it yet again?!

Reactions: 5

Hopefully the police arrive at the door, he's not so polite to them and he spends some time in jail.

Reactions: 6
Spot on! His response yesterday was embarrassing to watch. Also, if you decide to get a dog during lockdown you make that decision knowing you won’t get to see the dog in the flesh until you pick it up. Well you do unless you’re a prize plum like dan.

noticed last night he posted a story which included one of their other dogs just so everyone knows he is definitely a responsible dog owner 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Spot on! His response yesterday was embarrassing to watch. Also, if you decide to get a dog during lockdown you make that decision knowing you won’t get to see the dog in the flesh until you pick it up. Well you do unless you’re a prize plum like dan.

noticed last night he posted a story which included one of their other dogs just so everyone knows he is definitely a responsible dog owner 😂😂😂
Exactly why is it even necessary to buy a dog in a pandemic?! So I can’t go stand on my mums door step and say hi when she lives 30 mins away as it’s not essential travel but he’s saying it’s ok to drive 4 hours each way to go pet a dog with the whole family 🤣 ok Dan! All these So called celebs and their cover ups for travel being work etc are really starting to wind me up! I had to travel to the next town for a hospital appointment I kept panicking I’d get pulled over even though I knew deep down my reason was valid! How they have the balls I really don’t know 🤬

Reactions: 13
Both of them thicker than pig tit and completely self obsessed. Those poor daughters with these utter cunts as parents. They will grow up thick, lazy, vain and probably fat.

Reactions: 13
He is so volatile and aggressive! His true colours come straight out don't they. He should be ashamed not lashing out.
It's time that influencers are made an example of. After all that's what they are supposed to be there for, their role is to set an example to the masses of ordinary people who follow them so it would do some good to see that they have to abide by the law. It makes no sense that they get away with so much mindless, selfish tit!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.