Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Jac? She looks so much older than when I saw her in EE but I thought she'd only been left a couple of years. I think the stress Dan puts her through is aging her.

Reactions: 5
How old is Jac? She looks so much older than when I saw her in EE but I thought she'd only been left a couple of years. I think the stress Dan puts her through is aging her.
I’ve Just had a look and she’s 28.

He’s had quite a few infidelities whilst they've been at that house. Idiotic logic these people us is fresh house fresh start. I once dated a guy who I then found out had a long suffering partner. When I found out and told her what he’d been up to she was more concerned about what cars I’d been in (most importantly had i ever sat in his brand new expensive car) than what he’d done for the past several months 🤨🤣 anyways he had to replace any cars i’d ever sat in and that clearly made her happy as they got married six months later as part of his apology. These girls always think a new car/ house/ holiday/ baby/ wedding will press the re-fresh button on their toxic relationships. I’ve heard he’s back to his old tricks since they got married. When she finds out they’ll probably have to get a new house and renew the vows 😂
Same wonder if it was the same guy? 🙈

Ive followed them both for a while and stumbled on this thread. I used to really dislike her in Eastenders not sure why she just irritated me her character. I then started to really like her in I’m a celeb felt a bit sorry for her actually and then followed them both. He comes across as cocky and knows she will not leave him. I then lost all respect, it was the name calling of the girls he has cheated on her with yet in her eyes they are the victims. And bringing it up in interviews even though she berated the girls talking about it when she would do the same

I had this happen to me got involved with someone who was in relationship/kids and lied about it. I didn’t know he was taken, I’d been to his house and met his mum! Very short fleeting romance but the girlfriend took to harassing me via social media and following me around our town. Yet he got off Scot free even though he was the one in the wrong.

I’ll add my two cents in regards to her weight. I hate talking about peoples weight as we aren’t defined by it but when you have a clothing line and put out there you are XX size then you have no room to hide.

Whilst the above happened to me. I stayed in comfort ate... a lot as I felt worthless the two a*holes made me feel that way. I was a small size 10 but ballooned in the space of a couple of months to a 16. I never realised I’d gained and would wear stretchy leggings, jeans or smock type clothes anyway. When I looked in the mirror I didn’t look any different (not to myself) and would look at people and think oooh they are so much bigger than me when in actual fact I was over weight for my height and was probably bigger than them. It’s only when friends posted photos I would cry and think oh that’s the camera. It’s only years later now I’m in a happy relationship and I can see how unhealthy I looked especially in my face and the forced smug smile she does. I had a similar face plastering on to show I was happy when I really wasn’t.

she needs to own it, get rid of him and show her girls that they don’t put up with that tit from a partner who’s meant to love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously? She's 28? OK. Yikes. She needs to reevaluate her life choices. She looks worn out, sick of her life and unhappy and not at all like a 28 year old.
In the nicest way possible, I’m shocked. I don’t like to speculate about how old people are but I thought she was at least mid 30s. She’s very boring too and that can make people seem older than they actually are.

Reactions: 5
In the nicest way possible, I’m shocked. I don’t like to speculate about how old people are but I thought she was at least mid 30s. She’s very boring too and that can make people seem older than they actually are.
So did I. She seems to have aged very quickly since getting with dan/leaving ee.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she'll use it to feature her annoying kids and take them off her main page - and keep it for her ITS "drops" and other advertising because when she promoting the clothes or whatever else, there's either a screaming kid in the background or one dancing around - very professional! 🙄
One would think that if Dan is such a supportive husband he would be minding the kids while she ‘worked’. It’s not as if he has a lot to do, is it? She is truly blinded by love.🤢. She better rake in as much as she can from ITS as I have a feeling the offers are going to start running out....

Reactions: 6
I don't think she looks old, her skin is flawless. She's losing hair through stress though. New house, fresh start? If you need that many fresh starts something's up. The home account is merely a begging account à la Olivia and Alex Bowden. Kept it separate so she won't lose followers on her main one

Reactions: 4
One would think that if Dan is such a supportive husband he would be minding the kids while she ‘worked’. It’s not as if he has a lot to do, is it? She is truly blinded by love.🤢. She better rake in as much as she can from ITS as I have a feeling the offers are going to start running out....
Especially with a new queen of the jungle
She is old news

Reactions: 7
So Jossa has just done a story on how tough home schooling is. I agree with that, it is, but she also said Ella is on her iPad upstairs at 09.30 so she’s not even bloody trying! No wonder Ella’s speech is so awful, she has brain dead parents that barely give two fucks!

also in the spring when the nice weather came she was saying that people without gardens should basically just suck it up. Selfish cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Got some real chunk on her now
And the daughter 😲

Same wonder if it was the same guy? 🙈

Ive followed them both for a while and stumbled on this thread. I used to really dislike her in Eastenders not sure why she just irritated me her character. I then started to really like her in I’m a celeb felt a bit sorry for her actually and then followed them both. He comes across as cocky and knows she will not leave him. I then lost all respect, it was the name calling of the girls he has cheated on her with yet in her eyes they are the victims. And bringing it up in interviews even though she berated the girls talking about it when she would do the same

I had this happen to me got involved with someone who was in relationship/kids and lied about it. I didn’t know he was taken, I’d been to his house and met his mum! Very short fleeting romance but the girlfriend took to harassing me via social media and following me around our town. Yet he got off Scot free even though he was the one in the wrong.

I’ll add my two cents in regards to her weight. I hate talking about peoples weight as we aren’t defined by it but when you have a clothing line and put out there you are XX size then you have no room to hide.

Whilst the above happened to me. I stayed in comfort ate... a lot as I felt worthless the two a*holes made me feel that way. I was a small size 10 but ballooned in the space of a couple of months to a 16. I never realised I’d gained and would wear stretchy leggings, jeans or smock type clothes anyway. When I looked in the mirror I didn’t look any different (not to myself) and would look at people and think oooh they are so much bigger than me when in actual fact I was over weight for my height and was probably bigger than them. It’s only when friends posted photos I would cry and think oh that’s the camera. It’s only years later now I’m in a happy relationship and I can see how unhealthy I looked especially in my face and the forced smug smile she does. I had a similar face plastering on to show I was happy when I really wasn’t.

she needs to own it, get rid of him and show her girls that they don’t put up with that tit from a partner who’s meant to love you.
Well said - he doesn't love her at all.

Last edited:
Her eldest daughter has such a bad speech impediment. A video popped up on my feed and her daughter said what i figured out was “im colouring it in” but pronounced it “mmm cungerking gittin”. The only reason I figured out what she said is that she literally pointed at a colouring in book in front of her otherwise i’d still he wondering what in the actual duck a Cungerking was 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.