Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I foolishly thought that she didn’t look too bad in MOST of the outfits from her new ‘drop’ on her grid post - then I flicked to her stories and they look completely different when they haven’t been photoshopped. She likes to shout about being comfortable in her body but she’s clearly not when she’s constantly photoshopping her pictures and wearing clothes that are too small.

There’s nothing wrong with the size that she is but she would do herself a favour if she’d just be honest and own it! It’s terrible advertising for the clothes too when she wears them too small but then it’s only In The Style tat.

Every time she bleats in about body confidence I think about when she mocked those girls’ looks. She’s such a hypocrite and only preaches body confidence because she’s ashamed of hers.

Reactions: 5
Why do I watch her stories when I want to slap her straight in her stupid, smug face? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking at it I think it’s the way she’s positioned herself, but yeah it’s a definite attempt to look trimmer. I do it, it’s a more flattering way to take pics.

That being said I think she’s tragic.
It’s funny coz she is always banging on about the fact she isn’t bothered that she is overweight and I don’t believe a word of it!

The dress is nice though, I’m short and long dresses like this really suit us short arsses!

Reactions: 2
It’s funny coz she is always banging on about the fact she isn’t bothered that she is overweight and I don’t believe a word of it!

The dress is nice though, I’m short and long dresses like this really suit us short arsses!
Yeah, if it’s ITS that’s a shame cause I’d like to buy it and I refuse to give that rabble my hard earned cash 😂

Yeah, if it’s ITS that’s a shame cause I’d like to buy it and I refuse to give that rabble my hard earned cash 😂
I think that’s the first thing I’ve seen Jac in that actually looks good on her, she has a terrible habit of NOT dressing for her body type and looks tit and really overweight because of that, now I know she isn’t badly overweight but her clothes don’t help at all.😆

I think Dan has been pretty clever with his new business venture...he can travel the whole country to deliver the prizes and see girls at the same time, all whilst Jac stays at home watching the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Dan has been pretty clever with his new business venture...he can travel the whole country to deliver the prizes and see girls at the same time, all whilst Jac stays at home watching the girls.
Thought the same as soon as he said he’d travel to hand deliver. How convenient for a serial cheater who’s been stuck in doors with his wife for months unable to go out on the pull to decide that it would give his new business venture competitive edge to venture out and deliver them personally and oh say it required an overnight pitt stop it would be rude to not text a few old acquaintances to catch up whilst he’s in the area. Whats a man to do ey 🤷🏼‍♀️ “Jac I’m just trying to do an honest days graft! I cant help it if a girl ended up on my shaft!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know she’s being paid to advertise these clothes but duck me, the amount she’s banging on about them I’d actually decide never even to visit their site out of spite. Does she ever talk about anything else that’s not those bleeping dresses? I’m not arsed if they’re suuuuper suuuper flattering, suuuuper cute, Don’t care if you can just ‘chuck it on’ and pair it with a ‘chunky trainer’ also don’t give a duck if it’s suitable for date night or a summer bbq.
Someone give her a new script and while you’re at it maybe tell her to stop asking herself questions on her Instagram bc it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The question asking the size range is always the first question 😂 it’s so obviously her doing them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she’s being paid to advertise these clothes but duck me, the amount she’s banging on about them I’d actually decide never even to visit their site out of spite. Does she ever talk about anything else that’s not those bleeping dresses? I’m not arsed if they’re suuuuper suuuper flattering, suuuuper cute, Don’t care if you can just ‘chuck it on’ and pair it with a ‘chunky trainer’ also don’t give a duck if it’s suitable for date night or a summer bbq.
Someone give her a new script and while you’re at it maybe tell her to stop asking herself questions on her Instagram bc it’s embarrassing
They're suuuuuper cute and just perfik, you know! 🥴😂 I've said it before, but she needs a separate account to promote ITS as she's far from professional doing gurning stories one minute, necking chocolate, shoving her kids faces on it the next, then trying to be professional - she's just a walking embarrassment, isn't she? 🙄 Dan is a complete dick and not attractive, IMO, but my god, if that's what he has at home 24/7, I can see the appeal of wanting to be around other adult women, and she doesn't care less because she thinks he's some kinda trophy for her and is smug enough to think he'll not stray again because he is "super attracted" to her and loves her! 😂

Reactions: 6
They're suuuuuper cute and just perfik, you know! 🥴😂 I've said it before, but she needs a separate account to promote ITS as she's far from professional doing gurning stories one minute, necking chocolate, shoving her kids faces on it the next, then trying to be professional - she's just a walking embarrassment, isn't she? 🙄 Dan is a complete dick and not attractive, IMO, but my god, if that's what he has at home 24/7, I can see the appeal of wanting to be around other adult women, and she doesn't care less because she thinks he's some kinda trophy for her and is smug enough to think he'll not stray again because he is "super attracted" to her and loves her! 😂
Tbh I think Dan would cheat even if Jac was utterly stunning, he is that type of bleep.

Reactions: 16
Tbh I think Dan would cheat even if Jac was utterly stunning, he is that type of bleep.
He only cares about the chase, it's boring once he has actually got a lass, so he just moves on to the next. Jac is only around because she tird him down by having his children.

Reactions: 5
Yeh true, no woman is enough for him! I just think she could make more of an effort and don't understand why she doesn't, it's not like she works hard for a living! She must be hugely convinced he won't cheat again, hence the no effort in her appearance or way she behaves because I'd not want my boyfriend seeing me gurning and yapping on about absolute tit, all whilst looking a right mess! 🙄 They're basically both bellends that need to grow up and take responsibility for their lives, and get parenting advice because those kids seems wild and like a right pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.