Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jacqueline not leave him during lockdown and go to her parents with the girls, and then claim to have moved into another property then went home a few days later? This just smacks of a healthy marriage and creating a harmonious home for your children.....not!
Exactly! She moved out of their home and in with her parents, both have been on holidays separately, he released a story admitting cheating on her and that he subjects her to things he would never put up with. And then when someone asks why they are still together they retaliate saying how loved up they are and that any issues they had are years old 🤨 Noo WEEKS old?? Who are they fooling? They’ll never break up. I know people pity her but i get the impression the dynamic isnt the same with her as it is with his ex. His ex came across as being intimidated and afraid of him. He’d turned her whole support network against her. Jac has frequently said she gives it back as good as she gets, has been filmed grabbing Dan’s friends violently and is rather proud of being gobby and rude to people. And has her family who support her. I think shes probably as thuggish and violent as he is. I feel like she stays because she wants to and because shes stubborn and bratty. She cant bear him being with anyone else and she wants him for herself warts and all. Doesnt matter if she loses friends over it, doesnt matter if her kids grow up with constant arguments or upheaval from having to move about whilst their parents argue. Jac wants Dan and she will never walk away no matter what he does.

Reactions: 10
The last sentence there is the sad truth. She will do anything to hold onto him because in her mind, he’s what a super fit hunky man looks like and she’s lucky to have him, even if he treats her like tit and sticks his willy in anything with a pulse

Reactions: 6
Nah I think Jac loves him, or maybe she is THAT shallow that she can’t bear to let him go because she thinks, well she knows, that she won’t get a man as good looking as Dan again, she is well punching that way imo and tbh she isn’t that nice of a girl so she is suited to him. She comes across like a moody boring witch in all honesty.

In previous Daily Mail articles about her then she has went on a bit about getting fit but not to “get skinny”, it’s just for her mental health, as if she is trying to prove that she is happy being slightly overweight, because she is overweight and that’s just a fact. She isn’t happy with her size currently and just pretends to be, someone that goes on about their own weight all the time ain’t happy, posting pics of any kind in a bikini is attention seeking behaviour, it’s not like she is just sitting there enjoying the sun or that, she poses in bikinis ffs and pretends that she is confident and happy, my arss!
am I the only person who thinks Dan is an absolute munter?? I don’t see why anyone thinks he’s attractive at all. He’s not! He looks like a rat. He’s got nothing attractive about his face at all, particularly for a man of his age, he looks like a dough faced pre-teen. No jaw, no cheekbones,weird eyes.... he’s just not an attractive looking guy at all.

Also - why has he gone on holiday for a week with his mother??? I get that it was some advert for the dentist place but still, why not take his wife & kids with him and have a family holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
am I the only person who thinks Dan is an absolute munter?? I don’t see why anyone thinks he’s attractive at all. He’s not! He looks like a rat. He’s got nothing attractive about his face at all, particularly for a man of his age, he looks like a dough faced pre-teen. No jaw, no cheekbones,weird eyes.... he’s just not an attractive looking guy at all.

Also - why has he gone on holiday for a week with his mother??? I get that it was some advert for the dentist place but still, why not take his wife & kids with him and have a family holiday?
Yes I was very confused at everyone saying he's nice looking. Nothing nice looking about him at all and surely his personality would cancel everything out even if he was.

Reactions: 14
Exactly! She moved out of their home and in with her parents, both have been on holidays separately, he released a story admitting cheating on her and that he subjects her to things he would never put up with. And then when someone asks why they are still together they retaliate saying how loved up they are and that any issues they had are years old 🤨 Noo WEEKS old?? Who are they fooling? They’ll never break up. I know people pity her but i get the impression the dynamic isnt the same with her as it is with his ex. His ex came across as being intimidated and afraid of him. He’d turned her whole support network against her. Jac has frequently said she gives it back as good as she gets, has been filmed grabbing Dan’s friends violently and is rather proud of being gobby and rude to people. And has her family who support her. I think shes probably as thuggish and violent as he is. I feel like she stays because she wants to and because shes stubborn and bratty. She cant bear him being with anyone else and she wants him for herself warts and all. Doesnt matter if she loses friends over it, doesnt matter if her kids grow up with constant arguments or upheaval from having to move about whilst their parents argue. Jac wants Dan and she will never walk away no matter what he does.
What do you mean Jac has been violent with Dans friends? Please elaborate?

I think he is good looking and I think most of us think so, and compared to Jac then he is too.

Maybe Jac just couldn’t go on hols as she had all that posing in those crap clothes, maybe his mum just wanted a wee holiday, nowt wrong in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I think he is good looking and I think most of us think so, and compared to Jac then he is too.

Maybe Jac just couldn’t go on hols as she had all that posing in those crap clothes, maybe his mum just wanted a wee holiday, nowt wrong in that.
He’s nothing special.. he just works out, but like others have said surely his disgusting personality cancels anything out.

Reactions: 10

No i think hes a munter too 🤣 which is the embarrassing part as Jac thinks he’s gods gift to women but I would say the majority of girls I’m friends with would turn down someone like him and the ones who wouldn’t don’t have the best standards and track record 😅

I always thought he looked like Iggle Piggle with his long fat banana head, and Jac looked like Oopsy Daisy as she always looks like a puffy glazed doughnut. See the resemblance??

Here’s Dan saying ‘i have just been out shagging but it’s you I’ve come back to Jac because I know you’re a stupid mug.... have you done my washing whilst I’ve been out babe?’
And here’s Jac saying ‘oh daniel you’re such a romantic 😍😍
D6AAB69F-2FD4-4028-840E-EAD43080F3A5.jpeg

1B73C6CB-3FCF-4CD8-B36F-65EAC35FB10B.jpeg

The man she’s screaming in the face of and grabbing at his shirt is supposedly Dans best friend who’s trying to calm her down. Dan himself said in CBB they have violent angry rows and she’s said she has a temper on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well there is if his mum wanting a holiday takes him away from his kids for a week, how selfish.
I don’t think he’s hot at all, even his body is tit due to his noncey Wacko Jackie tatoo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Because if jac went then he can’t put it about!

Reactions: 5
Here’s Dan saying ‘i have just been out shagging but it’s you I’ve come back to Jac because I know you’re a stupid mug.... have you done my washing whilst I’ve been out babe?’
And here’s Jac saying ‘oh daniel you’re such a romantic 😍😍
Oh this had me in stitches it's so true 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't fancy him at all, he's VILE, however, he has a certain aesthetic that I can see would appeal to women. Stupid women, but women:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very cheap and common to get aggressive on the street, in her size 12 Zara shorts!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't fancy him at all, he's VILE, however, he has a certain aesthetic that I can see would appeal to women. Stupid women, but women:ROFLMAO:
He is good looking but he is ugly on the inside which is where it counts, well for us non shallow women anyway, ie Jac!

Thinking someone is nice looking isn’t fancying them, at least I don’t think so! When I fancy someone then it’s because of their personality and any chemistry that we may have.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he is bad looking but he is nowhere near as good looking for it to make sense for oopsie Daisy to give up every shred of dignity to keep him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In my opinion, he isn't aging very well. He was very handsome on Towie but as time goes on he just looks more and more haggard. Horrendous tattoos and joke shop teeth.

In my opinion, he isn't aging very well. He was very handsome on Towie but as time goes on he just looks more and more haggard. Horrendous tattoos and joke shop teeth.
He looks like a cross between Fake Tan Ross and Teeth Ross but with blonde hair.......
DCBC279B-00D8-4E6F-BC75-4E5BA72628CF.jpeg
D36E2106-A485-4D12-B2A8-36BFB879E19E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Jac was on a recent live, she mentioned an Instagram account that Seemee to be like a conspiracy theory kind of account. She would not name the account. She seemed impressed with it. Does anyone know the name of the account?

When Jac was on a recent live, she mentioned an Instagram account that Seemee to be like a conspiracy theory kind of account. She would not name the account. She seemed impressed with it. Does anyone know the name of the account?
Alex.rosebetts. She did pin her comment so you knew who to add :) there’s not much posted at the moment Though because it’s new cos other got deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.