Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never listened to the recording at the time for some reason, even though I remember reading the headlines. It's absolutely shocking! He is exactly who he deserves to be with: fat doormat Jaqueline that helped him cheat on his girlfriend. Says a lot about both him and Jaq.

When he's aware of cameras (Towie, CBB) he acts all innocent like he's a loving family man. That makes him a psycho in my books. I'm glad that Meghan had the dignity to run away from this vile, abusive creature.
He’s a scumbag. His excuse was she supposedly ‘provoked him’ to threaten to stab her in the privates 🤨 Ey??
Firstly there is nothing i could say or do that would make the father of my child or any other person i know for that matter, speak to me in that way. Nothing. Absolutely zilch.
Secondly he repeats what she said that was supposedly so bloody awful and ‘provoked‘ him into threatening her.. and its that she told him that one day she will also move on and meet someone else. Oh how truly awful of her!! 🤣 Hardly shocking since he’d already got another woman pregnant that she would also like to move on and meet someone else. What a btch eh?!? 😉
Thirdly he’s clearly said and done similar things before for her to feel the need to record it. No-one gets out their phone to record their ex and they suddenly starts saying and doing things theyve just never done before and that are just totally out of character.

He’s an absolute vile pig and his ex is well rid! I honestly hope she meets a decent guy who treats her amazingly and shows Teddy what a real man is. Not the nasty manipulative bullying chavvy thug he has for a father. He’s a tit dad and jac deserves him. They clearly make each other SO happy that he constantly needs sexual satisfaction from other women and she needs to stuff her face to fill the void in her life! Match made in heaven!!👌

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Gosh those high waisted denim shorts look awful! To be fair, I think very few people can pull them off, including some skinny people. They are just so unforgiving. She seems to bust them out quite often so either hasn't looked in the mirror or thinks the high waist will magically make her look great. I don't know lol but man they are not a good look.

Reactions: 4
That tweet she sent about the people Dan was pictured with is VILE. How was she not raked through coals for that?

Reactions: 8
He’s a scumbag. His excuse was she supposedly ‘provoked him’ to threaten to stab her in the privates 🤨 Ey??
Firstly there is nothing i could say or do that would make the father of my child or any other person i know for that matter, speak to me in that way. Nothing. Absolutely zilch.
Secondly he repeats what she said that was supposedly so bloody awful and ‘provoked‘ him into threatening her.. and its that she told him that one day she will also move on and meet someone else. Oh how truly awful of her!! 🤣 Hardly shocking since he’d already got another woman pregnant that she would also like to move on and meet someone else. What a btch eh?!? 😉
Thirdly he’s clearly said and done similar things before for her to feel the need to record it. No-one gets out their phone to record their ex and they suddenly starts saying and doing things theyve just never done before and that are just totally out of character.

He’s an absolute vile pig and his ex is well rid! I honestly hope she meets a decent guy who treats her amazingly and shows Teddy what a real man is. Not the nasty manipulative bullying chavvy thug he has for a father. He’s a tit dad and jac deserves him. They clearly make each other SO happy that he constantly needs sexual satisfaction from other women and she needs to stuff her face to fill the void in her life! Match made in heaven!!👌
Makes you question what he says to Jac behind closed doors 👀. I know a lot of people are saying she’s a door mat and a mug, but we’ve all heard what he said to Teddy’s mum, god knows what he says to Jac 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That tweet she sent about the people Dan was pictured with is VILE. How was she not raked through coals for that?
Exactly. Why is it okay for her to publicly mock and shame the appearance of two very young girls who actually turned down her boyfriends sexual advances, and on a really public platform (twitter with hundreds of thousands of followers) and with all her z-list celebs joining in on the public bashing of the two girls.... but comments on her OWN appearance from a few randomers on the daily mail are just totally bang out of order 🤣 hypocritical much?? So she’s allowed the publicly shame others when she’s skinny but when she puts on weight people better keep their mouths shut. You reap with you sow Jac love!!

Reactions: 16
Everyone should have a listen to the link on this.. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....eline-jossa-husband-dan-osborne-knife-ex/amp/
This is the recording where he says calm as anything that he swears on his baby sons life that the second his ex gets with another man he will stick a knife up her vagina (This was whilst he’d gotten jac pregnant) and repeatedly calls her a bleeping slag and a bleeping bleep whilst holding the baby. He then repeatedly asks whether she is happy for breaking up the family over one mistake (getting jac pregnant) which he then blames on Megan 😂 What a guy!!! The fact that jac stood by him after that recording says everything everyone needs to know about these two. They are both very nasty bullying narcissistic pieces of work. I dont have any pity for Jac she is as bad as him!
I’ve read what he said before but never heard it until just now. Wow, absolutely vile man.

Reactions: 3
I’ve read what he said before but never heard it until just now. Wow, absolutely vile man.
same here - I read it at the time and was disgusted but to hear him say it is far worse, that’s clearly language and an attitude he thinks is acceptable and is comfortable with and I’m sure he treats Jac the same. Can’t believe she stayed with him after that came out, especially as he clearly denied being with her and was trying to weasel his way back in with Megan. If she put up with that humiliation at the start then he knew she would put up with anything else he did. I said before I don’t think she will ever leave him, if they break up it will be because he finds someone else.

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for Megan and hope shes been able to move on to better things! She’d been cheated on whilst pregnant, Jac knew all about her and yet its known that she would deliberately contact the paps to take pictures of her and Dan together... what kind of person does that to a pregnant woman knowing they are working on their relationship and expecting a baby?? So Megan pretty much had her only pregnancy deliberately made as stressful as possible and tainted by Jac
and Dan. Then when she was enjoying her newborn baby, Jac deliberately got herself pregnant to stop Dan going back to his ex (who he was actually living with at the time?!) 👌 and to take away from her moment as a new mum by Jac demanding the spotlight. Class act Jac!!
Then Megan was subjected to constant emotional abuse and threats for not still sleeping with Dan. He blamed her for not still being a proper ‘family’ ie sleeping with him, now that he’d got someone else pregnant. Had Dan turn her own family against her when she needed support the most by playing Mr Nice Guy in front of them and then bullying and intimidating her behind closed doors. Which the family have since apologised to her for after seeing his true colours and hearing the recordings of him threatening her which verified what she had been telling them all along.
The police did NOTHING over the threats and Megan got publicly bashed by Dan, JAC and Dans family saying on social media what a witch she was for releasing the recordings of him threatening to stab her. Dan bragged to her that the police actually asked for his autograph during his questioning and were asking him questions about TOWIE?!?!
He’s a domestic abuser. Whether he actually physically hurt her is totally irrelevant, he threatened to knife her if she went against his will and swore of her childs life he would do it. That IS emotional and psychological intimidation and ABUSE and Jac publicly supported him and victim BLAMED Megan saying she must have annoyed him which made him say those things. Jac is as bad as he is!!! And companys and brands should not be endorsing two people who encourage and support domestic violence as far as I’m concerned.
Not forgetting Jac and Dan also went public shaming and bullying two girls Dan tried to sleep with over their looks and appearance, and yet is being hailed as some body positivity role model 🙄🙄 “lets love bodies of all shapes and sizes and colours...... unless my husband tried to sleep with you.... in which case #lookers”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Anyone seen the comment he put to a fan? Someone asked why jac is still with him and he said 'because I'm a good husband (LOL), good dad, have a lovely family, love each other are attracted to each other (why you cheat then). Bloody hell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
8448D28A-3C26-4956-99C1-0718CD83AB47.png

Lovely way to talk about the mother to your newborn grandchild (or any woman for that matter) after its been revealed your son threatened to STAB her!! Like father like son. And the best part is when he says SHE is being violent against DAN for releasing the tapes of HIM threatening HER............. run that one past me again mate?!?! Seriously like my mind was a bit blown by that one!! Just so everyones clear if a man threatens to stab you he’s totally within his right and is ‘as laid back as a dentists chair’ but should you reveal what he’s like because you’re scared of him then shame on you ya violent mare!!! 😂😂😂

I genuinely feel sick that this thug gets away with telling people hes a great husband and dad and plays this big charade about being such a doting dad when its proven that he says things like this.......
E3C803AA-CCCD-43BA-B710-9A8602F33175.png
B640F279-7FDE-4014-8D23-569CAD68DD2F.png
CF64E1CB-4344-4E6C-8FFE-F259BC5D7B84.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I feel bad for Megan and hope shes been able to move on to better things! She’d been cheated on whilst pregnant, Jac knew all about her and yet its known that she would deliberately contact the paps to take pictures of her and Dan together... what kind of person does that to a pregnant woman knowing they are working on their relationship and expecting a baby?? So Megan pretty much had her only pregnancy deliberately made as stressful as possible and tainted by Jac
and Dan. Then when she was enjoying her newborn baby, Jac deliberately got herself pregnant to stop Dan going back to his ex (who he was actually living with at the time?!) 👌 and to take away from her moment as a new mum by Jac demanding the spotlight. Class act Jac!!
Then Megan was subjected to constant emotional abuse and threats for not still sleeping with Dan. He blamed her for not still being a proper ‘family’ ie sleeping with him, now that he’d got someone else pregnant. Had Dan turn her own family against her when she needed support the most by playing Mr Nice Guy in front of them and then bullying and intimidating her behind closed doors. Which the family have since apologised to her for after seeing his true colours and hearing the recordings of him threatening her which verified what she had been telling them all along.
The police did NOTHING over the threats and Megan got publicly bashed by Dan, JAC and Dans family saying on social media what a witch she was for releasing the recordings of him threatening to stab her. Dan bragged to her that the police actually asked for his autograph during his questioning and were asking him questions about TOWIE?!?!
He’s a domestic abuser. Whether he actually physically hurt her is totally irrelevant, he threatened to knife her if she went against his will and swore of her childs life he would do it. That IS emotional and psychological intimidation and ABUSE and Jac publicly supported him and victim BLAMED Megan saying she must have annoyed him which made him say those things. Jac is as bad as he is!!! And companys and brands should not be endorsing two people who encourage and support domestic violence as far as I’m concerned.
Not forgetting Jac and Dan also went public shaming and bullying two girls Dan tried to sleep with over their looks and appearance, and yet is being hailed as some body positivity role model 🙄🙄 “lets love bodies of all shapes and sizes and colours...... unless my husband tried to sleep with you.... in which case #lookers”
If Jac says that online about the two girls, imagine what she used to say offline. It's alright when you're a size 8, soap 'star', money rolling in attracting the boys. Different story when you're a size 12 (🤥🤥🤥), soaps don't want you, husband sees you as a boring housewife only good for turning a blind eye when you're washing other women's lipstick marks out of his underwear. How you find them is how you lose them.

Reactions: 9
I think she looks fine, I think the press deliberately take photos to body shame. I don’t agree with her choice of husband but I also don’t believe she should be body shamed....
I normally don't agree with body shaming, but I do agree with calling someone out when they are wrong and hiding behind body shaming (or any other PC protected group). Thankfully Zara is a large retail chain so they won't be affected but imagine it was your sister's small business instead. The principle should be the same no matter if it's a large or small organisation. She didn't want to accept that she's truly a size 16, so she publicly and nationally shamed a store and blamed them that their shorts didn't fit her.

She's incredibly immature and I'm glad that the daily mail showed those pictures. I don't always agree with their sensational articles but they showed the truth in this instance.

Ashley Graham, Iskra Lawrence, and Rebel Wilson don't get body shamed because they have never pretended to be anything other than what they are. Even Chantelle Houghton who's recently put on weight received nothing but a sea of support and lovely comments because she put up a real picture of herself (warts and all) and wasn't looking for any attention for it. The Mail stole it off her instagram probably hoping to generate the viral nasty comments, but it rightfully got the opposite reaction.

I hate my pretentious image obsessed generation and they absolutely deserve to be called out for their shallow pathetic filtered existence- especially when they try blame someone else for their own insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems like his dad is as much of a joke as Daniel is.
What stuck out to me is him saying the baby was crying because she was a “slut”. Like his brain is so prehistoric the only way he can comprehend a woman is through her sexually. This woman is making me angry so she must be having sex with people other than me.
I bet M is so happy she can deal with him minimally. What a cretan he is.
And Jac is just a nasty, snivelling loser.

Just seen online an article about him hanging around with bikini clad girls but when his mum turned up he walked away. Wouldn't be surprised if his mum just said to him becareful there's a pap there if she's anything like his dad. It wouldn't matter anyway if the girl he was speaking to said he was asking for sex etc as jaq would turn it round saying they were jealous... I do believe him and jaq are in a relationship where he has worn her down mentally and said she can't get better or anyone else and that's why she stays with him. As for the size 12 thing, why lie... It would make you more a person if you told your real size and showed what to wear. I'm a 12 bottom but 16 top I'd love to see someone showing me clothes to wear without looking pregnant as my tops look like maternity wear...

Reactions: 6
I normally don't agree with body shaming, but I do agree with calling someone out when they are wrong and hiding behind body shaming (or any other PC protected group). Thankfully Zara is a large retail chain so they won't be affected but imagine it was your sister's small business instead. The principle should be the same no matter if it's a large or small organisation. She didn't want to accept that she's truly a size 16, so she publicly and nationally shamed a store and blamed them that their shorts didn't fit her.

She's incredibly immature and I'm glad that the daily mail showed those pictures. I don't always agree with their sensational articles but they showed the truth in this instance.

Ashley Graham, Iskra Lawrence, and Rebel Wilson don't get body shamed because they have never pretended to be anything other than what they are. Even Chantelle Houghton who's recently put on weight received nothing but a sea of support and lovely comments because she put up a real picture of herself (warts and all) and wasn't looking for any attention for it. The Mail stole it off her instagram probably hoping to generate the viral nasty comments, but it rightfully got the opposite reaction.

I hate my pretentious image obsessed generation and they absolutely deserve to be called out for their shallow pathetic filtered existence- especially when they try blame someone else for their own insecurities.
I couldn’t agree with you more.

Also Jac shamed those girls looks, the ones that were in that pic with Dan so she deserves all she gets, what goes around comes around, and I agree with a poster a few comments ago who thinks that she is lucky because Dan is a good looking guy who ‘chooses’ to stay with her and she thinks everything is about looks, they’re mismatched in the looks stale and I don’t believe for a minute that he is ‘super attracted’ to her at all, she is not his type when you look back at the girls he has been with and I don’t believe for a minute that he likes her body, I’m sorry but a man that’s a fitness fanatic married to a larger girl is odd to me, and she gets these comments because she, very publicly, slated those girls in the pic, they were just young as well.

At this point I think they stay together because theh enjoy the column inches their relationship brings. Neither one of them have anything going for themselves atm.

Dan is just an awful person, you would think having 2 daughters would change him, he is raising his girls to believe that sort of behaviour from men is acceptable, wonder if he will feel the same if one of his daughters ends up with a guy like him.

Jac- I have an irriational dislike for her since she appeared on loose women (think it was around the time of dan and gabby allegations came to surface) she just came across as extremely rude to the panel.

Reactions: 6
At this point I think they stay together because theh enjoy the column inches their relationship brings. Neither one of them have anything going for themselves atm.

Dan is just an awful person, you would think having 2 daughters would change him, he is raising his girls to believe that sort of behaviour from men is acceptable, wonder if he will feel the same if one of his daughters ends up with a guy like him.

Jac- I have an irriational dislike for her since she appeared on loose women (think it was around the time of dan and gabby allegations came to surface) she just came across as extremely rude to the panel.
Nah I think Jac loves him, or maybe she is THAT shallow that she can’t bear to let him go because she thinks, well she knows, that she won’t get a man as good looking as Dan again, she is well punching that way imo and tbh she isn’t that nice of a girl so she is suited to him. She comes across like a moody boring witch in all honesty.

In previous Daily Mail articles about her then she has went on a bit about getting fit but not to “get skinny”, it’s just for her mental health, as if she is trying to prove that she is happy being slightly overweight, because she is overweight and that’s just a fact. She isn’t happy with her size currently and just pretends to be, someone that goes on about their own weight all the time ain’t happy, posting pics of any kind in a bikini is attention seeking behaviour, it’s not like she is just sitting there enjoying the sun or that, she poses in bikinis ffs and pretends that she is confident and happy, my arss!

Reactions: 1
How can she be trying to promote body positivity on her IG (“Wear a bikini gals!”) and yet be photoshopping every pic of herself to shave off inches? Hypocrite!
No wonder she turned comments off 🤔.

Reactions: 4
These two are utterly pathetic! Dan is making himself look like an utter FOOL. Super attracted to her? RIGHT LOOOL
Did Jacqueline not leave him during lockdown and go to her parents with the girls, and then claim to have moved into another property then went home a few days later? This just smacks of a healthy marriage and creating a harmonious home for your children.....not!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.