Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh true, no woman is enough for him! I just think she could make more of an effort and don't understand why she doesn't, it's not like she works hard for a living! She must be hugely convinced he won't cheat again, hence the no effort in her appearance or way she behaves because I'd not want my boyfriend seeing me gurning and yapping on about absolute tit, all whilst looking a right mess! 🙄 They're basically both bellends that need to grow up and take responsibility for their lives, and get parenting advice because those kids seems wild and like a right pain!

My husband has always she reminds him of a female Mr Bean and I can definitely see that 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think she is convinced he won’t cheat again, I think she has just resigned herself to it.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she is convinced he won’t cheat again, I think she has just resigned herself to it.
Just like the majority of footballers wives that put up with the cheating constantly, I can’t imagine what that’s like, every time a man cheats then the woman feels worse every time and even though we all know that some men just can’t bleeping help themselves then we still blame ourselves, men are bastards unless they have a low sex drive imo, a man can treat you amazing to your face, do everything right, help about the house, pay his way, be a great dad and partner in every way, etc etc, but he could still well be bleeping about behind your back and you wouldn’t have a clue, some men just like having a secret from their woman because most of us women want to know everything and I don’t think men like that, therefore they keep their little secret.

A hard cock has no conscious, or however that saying goes🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your kids will need to understand one day when you’ve messed them up with your constant on again off again drama and they end up bringing home the same kind of low life that their father is, because that’s what they think a man should be. I mean, Dan’s absolute goals, an abusive cheater 🙌🏻

I do hope Jac is happy, she’s making herself look like a complete wet wipe, but this might be an exercise in convincing herself as well as everyone else. People who constantly shout about how in love they are are often drowning in misery behind the insta affection. They might be deliriously happy together, but with his track record, it’s just as likely she’s beaten down so much she really feels she can’t leave him. I’ve been there and I must have looked like a complete idiot, but when someone is in your head, it’s not as easy as it seems from the outside to get out.

Reactions: 7
I used to feel a bit sorry for Jac but I actually can't deal with this lovey dovey display she's putting on. The "Noone needs to understand but us" it's not a complicated relationship love. He's an abusive serial cheater who said you and your daughter were a mistake, that tape is out there for your children to hear in the future. The story that HE sold to a newspaper is out there for them to read in the future and on that subject when you tell a national newspaper about your private life people are going to talk about your private life, funny that eh?

I hadn't heard the actual tape before and it's SHOCKING, like seriously made me feel sick. How is he getting any work or anyone following him at all? He's an absolutely disgusting excuse for a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“No one needs to understand but us”

oh grow up, you stupid little girl.

if these two were as genuinely happy and in love as they are trying to portray, there wouldn’t be any need for them to be constantly trying to validate it.

understand this you dopey bint: your HUSBAND has repeatedly had his penis inside various other women’s vaginas/arseholes/mouths and he doesn’t care how that makes you feel. He doesn’t care that the whole nation knows. He dorsjt care that he’s has repeatedly humiliated you and broken the vows he made the day he married you. He DOES NOT CARE! He will cheat on you again & again & again. He’s a waste of space and a disgusting pig of a man.

i just don’t understand how she’s not absolutely mortified by him? He’s made a fool out of her time & time again and she still carries on like he’s a good guy?! Like, seriously, what planet is this girl on?! Does she think this is normal acceptable behaviour?!!

Grow up. You enjoy being married to this useless hole but stop trying to convince the world that it’s “true love”’- it’s not. It’s as far from that as possible.

Reactions: 17
IMO there is no comparison to WAGS; they put up with the poor treatment and humiliation because they don’t want to sacrifice the lifestyle/money. He brings nothing to the table and the longer she stays with him the more it will cost her to divorce him; she’d be better off all round to divorce him now- presumably the new house they just bought won’t have much equity- and go it alone.

I genuinely don’t understand why she’s with him except for the notion that she ‘won’ him before and doesn’t want to lose her pride admitting that all she won was a walking case of Chlamydia...

Reactions: 9
Just like the majority of footballers wives that put up with the cheating constantly, I can’t imagine what that’s like, every time a man cheats then the woman feels worse every time and even though we all know that some men just can’t bleeping help themselves then we still blame ourselves, men are bastards unless they have a low sex drive imo, a man can treat you amazing to your face, do everything right, help about the house, pay his way, be a great dad and partner in every way, etc etc, but he could still well be bleeping about behind your back and you wouldn’t have a clue, some men just like having a secret from their woman because most of us women want to know everything and I don’t think men like that, therefore they keep their little secret.

A hard cock has no conscious, or however that saying goes🙄
Trust me, the ones with a low sex drive aren’t much better...

Reactions: 1
You got it right Jac. No one does understand why you would keep taking back someone who humiliated you over and over again. And what a fantastic example you both are to your Daughters!

Reactions: 6
You got it right Jac. No one does understand why you would keep taking back someone who humiliated you over and over again. And what a fantastic example you both are to your Daughters!
As long as she keeps it to herself next time he cheats (which he will) we’re all gravy! Oh and if she stops promoting her sham of a relationship in magazines and fake body confidence tips too then that would be grand! No issue with her being a gob shite, needy, blubbering mess however stop encouraging others to lead a life and relationship as tit as hers. Honestly feel like if another company starts promoting her big doughnut head I’d want to message them telling them to get a STRONG female role model. I’m sick of seeing pathetic thickos like Jac promoting tat.

Reactions: 3
I used to feel a bit sorry for Jac but I actually can't deal with this lovey dovey display she's putting on. The "Noone needs to understand but us" it's not a complicated relationship love. He's an abusive serial cheater who said you and your daughter were a mistake, that tape is out there for your children to hear in the future. The story that HE sold to a newspaper is out there for them to read in the future and on that subject when you tell a national newspaper about your private life people are going to talk about your private life, funny that eh?

I hadn't heard the actual tape before and it's SHOCKING, like seriously made me feel sick. How is he getting any work or anyone following him at all? He's an absolutely disgusting excuse for a person.
I have never warmed to her. I personally see a very weak girl who is a bit of a chav.

Reactions: 10
and the bastard was happy to tell a national paper he would leave her if she behaved how he did!!

When your husband comes back from a night out with the lads but his breath smells a bit fann.. i mean funny! “‘Ere Danyull you aint bin out with that Natalie nunn and chloe ayling again has ya?!”
2AA3B6F5-CDD2-427A-8DF1-2C2D3841F6EB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You've got to laugh at how pathetic she is - they BOTH are! 😂

You're not convincing ANYONE, love - least of all yourself! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Next time they have issues she needs to remember that only the two of them understand each other, so she should then not drag the public into their drama like she usually does!

Reactions: 7
"Former EastEnders actress Jacqueline had been the favourite to step in as Sgt. Geordie Lane, but according to insiders close to the show, when talks with the mum stalled the show was cancelled. A source told The Sun : "Jacqueline was a shoo-in to take over from Michelle in Our Girl but ultimately it would have been tough for her to commit to being away for so long."

In other words, she can't leave Dan on his own for that long 👉👌 😈

Attachments

• Haha

Interesting!! Wonder if she turned it down because she’d be away from the kids for so long, because DanIEL wouldn’t allow it (he’d actually have to step up and be a parent), or because she doesn’t trust him to keep it in his pants...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.