Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's obvious she turned it down because she doesn't trust him away from her! 🙄 I honestly don't think she'd worry about the kids as she has her parents to help out, it's more because she'd be on constant edge as to what he's up to. 🥴

Reactions: 7
If she genuinely was offered the Our Girl role, then she is stupid to have turned it down.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but her taking over from Michelle Keegan? What?
She was, at best, mediocre, in EastEnders, so I don't believe she was ever seriously considered, tbh. She'll be lucky to ksbd another TV role, IMO and can see her returning as Lauren as it's safe and easy money. 🙄

Reactions: 8
She was, at best, mediocre, in EastEnders, so I don't believe she was ever seriously considered, tbh. She'll be lucky to ksbd another TV role, IMO and can see her returning as Lauren as it's safe and easy money. 🙄
You don’t exactly need to be a great actor to be in a soap and Our Girl isn’t exactly head and shoulders above soaps so I think she would be okay.

Didn’t her character die off in Easties?

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't be surprised if even EastEnders was closed to her. It's not like EE hasn't recast the Lauren Branning role before. The character hasn't reached Ben Mitchell/Peter Beale levels of ridiculous number of recasts. But I'm sure it is inevitable that Lauren will return to the Square with one face or another eventually.

Reactions: 4
I imagine our girl was a rumour. Michelle Keegan is a terrible actress but Jossa is even worse and also imagine her doing the PR for it - urgh! All that chav talk! There is no way she could carry a tv show on her own

Reactions: 9
It looks like she's now doing an active range with ITS. You couldn't make this tit up!
Why is there an inactive person promoting an active range?!?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks like she's now doing an active range with ITS. You couldn't make this tit up!
There are no words for this madness

Reactions: 5
67050D6C-B98F-406C-9AC2-12B2031245B9.jpeg
Not at all edited 👀
Promotes loving her size and that size doesn’t mater, then edits her body to look smaller 🤦🏼‍♀️. At least don’t make it so obvious next time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I quite liked her at first and thought the whole I’m happy with my weight thing was great and positive. But those photos of her in gym gear are ridiculous. Why do it? Everyone knows she isn’t that size, it’s so hypocritical to claim you’re in favour of showing your real curves and then post a cartoon version of yourself that has no basis in reality

Reactions: 10
View attachment 210351Not at all edited 👀
Promotes loving her size and that size doesn’t mater, then edits her body to look smaller 🤦🏼‍♀️. At least don’t make it so obvious next time.
Amazing what standing in a flattering pose that's incredibly unnatural and uncomfortable to do and then photoshopping it for good measure can do 👀
This is why her audience have problems with body image.

Attachments

• Wow
I think that’s her most obvious touched up photo yet. She is a terrible role model and I’m not even including her marriage in that.

Is she going to model for it in that home gym of hers that she never bloody uses. Will she actually even WORK OUT in any of it i wonder? Does she even know how? To see how the fabric sits, or to test for customers if the fabric is breathable (i genuinely doubt she can pronounce the word breathable properly’ Or (most likely) will she just ‘throw it on’ with a face full of slap and take a few poses whilst saying ‘this guyz is genuinely like soooo cute and comfy like.... omg so nice’ ITS was never high or even medium end to begin with but with its brand ambassadors its showing its true roots as poor quality chavvy market stall tat thats for sure

Reactions: 5
Those leggings look photoshopped on something's weird about it 😂
Parts of the background are blurred, but not others. Very strange. Thought she was actually going to do a work out at first when she was going on about sweating ... is she literally just posing in clothes everyone knows she won’t wear

Reactions: 4
Is she going to model for it in that home gym of hers that she never bloody uses. Will she actually even WORK OUT in any of it i wonder? Does she even know how? To see how the fabric sits, or to test for customers if the fabric is breathable (i genuinely doubt she can pronounce the word breathable properly’ Or (most likely) will she just ‘throw it on’ with a face full of slap and take a few poses whilst saying ‘this guyz is genuinely like soooo cute and comfy like.... omg so nice’ ITS was never high or even medium end to begin with but with its brand ambassadors its showing its true roots as poor quality chavvy market stall tat thats for sure
She'll throw it on with a chunky white trainer 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.