Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone back to Sheesh again - 100% she’s getting the food for free, no way would you bother travelling 45 minutes to go there otherwise, it’s crap!
So disappointed to read this, the food always looks great 😂

Reactions: 3
Yet more proof she photoshops her pics she’s clearly much bigger in these daily mail pics today that she is in her bikini shots. I’ve covered Ellas face as don’t want to put her pic on her a this isn't about her. View attachment 203561t

He’s apparently getting his teeth done isn’t he at at clinic in Turkey
My goodness she looks huge
Well no not huge
But huge as in compared to her insta pics

Reactions: 5
Her recent stories- at least she’s out and looks to be having a good time without Daniel 😬 still cringe tho

Reactions: 1
Hurry up MR... Translation - I'm an insecure mess and I cannot trust you away from me. Come home so I can keep an eye on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else seen this on her Instagram...?

sorry but how on earth can he seriously claim that he’s a “good husband” - come on to duck now!!! If she is swallowing this kind of bullshit chat from him then frankly she’s an absolute moron. A good husband doesn’t stick his dick in various other women during the marriage! A good husband doesn’t completely humiliate his wife all over the National press. A good husband doesn’t go on a reality tv show and outrageously flirt with another contestant!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Super attracted to each other?! So why does he keep going off with other women! He’s a twit and the longer she stays with him, the more pathetic she looks.

Reactions: 25
So no more social distancing for Jossa. Her hairdresser kissed her face...

Her and DanIEL are both moronic. You are living your life and esrning money through IG, a platform that allows others to comment. What did you expect to happen? If it’s ok for jossa to spout on about that tit brand iconic uk and get paid for it, and for DanIEL to flog his prizes and for them both to post their lives and the lives of their children on there, then it’s ok for someone to call him out for being a cheat or whatever else.

If her mental health is so bad I suggest she doesn’t read the comments. That won’t happen though as these knobs need the clarity of their flock telling them how good their parenting skills are and how gorgeous they are. So don’t read or deal with it.

As for DanIEL saying about people being rude, that’s a joke in itself given his recent stories where he’s taken the piss out of a driver that didn’t want to drive next to a lorry at night on a motorway and a group of parking attendants doing their job.

She is a dumb bint but he is just vile.

Reactions: 13

sorry but how on earth can he seriously claim that he’s a “good husband” - come on to duck now!!! If she is swallowing this kind of bullshit chat from him then frankly she’s an absolute moron. A good husband doesn’t stick his dick in various other women during the marriage! A good husband doesn’t completely humiliate his wife all over the National press. A good husband doesn’t go on a reality tv show and outrageously flirt with another contestant!
That’s such an empty endorsement, the ‘super attracted to each other’ bit is the worst because it’s definitely not what you’d say if you actually were attracted to someone. It’s a shame that he loves her so much yet his willy has a magnet in it for every other fanny bar hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

This is actually hilarious though because it shows it really annoys him and he feels he has to prove himself all the time, even to strangers on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
That’s such an empty endorsement, the ‘super attracted to each other’ bit is the worst because it’s definitely not what you’d say if you actually were attracted to someone. It’s a shame that he loves her so much yet his willy has a magnet in it for every other fanny bar hers.
Im dead 🤣🤣 so true! His whole comment screams narcissistic abuser! Basically its ‘forget about me having sex with many other women including when my wife was pregnant... that is totally irrelevant because i am a BLOODY GREAT husband AND the worlds best dad AND a general all round decent top notch bloke and you dont know us or our relationship, which is intentional as I dont like Jac having other people who could potentially weaken my control over her so we keep things very very private.. unless I deem it appropriate as I’m making money from telling you MY version of events only and I get to take some very nice pictures of myself looking really sad for being judged so negatively because of my frequent cheating.. but thats not happening right now and I’m not making any money from this so keep your big ugly rude nose out!!!’ 🤨🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly can’t believe how stupid they are. Didn’t he literally do an interview with the sun only a couple of weeks ago telling the world that he’s cheated on her. They put all their dirty laundry out there for the world to comment and then get angry when guess what........people comment! I wish the world would stop making talentless stupid people famous.

Reactions: 16

Love this bit from him.... ‘you’ve clearly never been taught not to be rude!!’ And you Daniel you big thick oaf, were clearly never taught not to threaten the mother of your son to stick a KNIFE in her in the vagina if she met anyone else after you got another woman PREGNANT! 🤨 and you Daniel were never taught not to call your first daughter a complete MISTAKE and then walk out on your marriage when your wife announced she was pregnant with your second daughter, so you could go shag another woman on your holidays (Gaby) that you’d just met 🤨 and you Daniel were never taught not to go on national TV with the woman you were clearly cheating on your wife with, and then when your complete mug of a wife STILL stands by you when you get out, you then spent the night having sex and giving oral to not one but TWO other women (neither of which were the woman you were previously shagging behind your wifes back) bit rude that Danny boy!! But yeah sorry what were you saying about being a great husband, dad and being super attracted to your wife again???

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Love this bit from him.... ‘you’ve clearly never been taught not to be rude!!’ And you Daniel you big thick oaf, were clearly never taught not to threaten the mother of your son to stick a KNIFE in her in the vagina if she met anyone else after you got another woman PREGNANT! 🤨 and you Daniel were never taught not to call your first daughter a complete MISTAKE and then walk out on your marriage when your wife announced she was pregnant with your second daughter, so you could go shag another woman on your holidays (Gaby) that you’d just met 🤨 and you Daniel were never taught not to go on national TV with the woman you were clearly cheating on your wife with, and then when your complete mug of a wife STILL stands by you when you get out, you then spent the night having sex and giving oral to not one but TWO other women (neither of which were the woman you were previously shagging behind your wifes back) bit rude that Danny boy!! But yeah sorry what were you saying about being a great husband, dad and being super attracted to your wife again???
Ahhhh this has just made me mad. Can we not all comment this under his comment? He is the lowest of the low 😡

Ahhhh this has just made me mad. Can we not all comment this under his comment? He is the lowest of the low 😡
There’s almost no point though because everyone knows what he’s like including his doormat of a wife - she knows he’s been unfaithful multiple times. She’s an absolute mug.

There’s almost no point though because everyone knows what he’s like including his doormat of a wife - she knows he’s been unfaithful multiple times. She’s an absolute mug.
How does anyone still even follow them on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Theres no point its like arguing with any of them it would be like arguing with a brick wall. And the followers are equally as stupid! I look purely for comedy purposes 🤣 their followers are bloody hilarious ‘daniel ignore dem haterz i know you threatened to knife your ex in the fanny but you is only human mate and every1 makes mistakez’ ‘daniel i fink you and jacs are inspiration yeah you shagged loadsa ova girls but yous stuck together and now you are stronger than ever and your babies are beautiful, proper love story over coming all the obstickles.’ 🤣🤣 it is in some ways worrying just how many stupid people there are but equally really funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.