Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My other half would cringe at me if I posted something like that, not that I even do caress him to sleep like a creep Hahahaha

Reactions: 10
It’s also so obviously filmed for IG, ‘Dan, pretend to be asleep and cuddle up to me to prove how close we are’. Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s also so obviously filmed for IG, ‘Dan, pretend to be asleep and cuddle up to me to prove how close we are’. Tragic
I know right! It’s actually soooo sad. She’s trying so hard to convince herself And the world that it’s all good but it’s so obviously not

Reactions: 4
It's like she doesn't know how to adult.... very strange and worrying for a mother of 2 children and a wife! 🤨
I just had a look through her pre-I'm a celeb win insta and it was much better but 90% of posts were #ad

Seriously why do people follow these accounts?

Reactions: 1
She doesn't. She's a child stuck in a grown woman body... It's so embarrassing. DanLIE must cringe every single day.
Its all so embarassing, isnt it? And I dont know why she doesn't set up a separate account for her ITS work, having the kids interrupting or bringing them into it isnt professionally at all!

Reactions: 1
Credit where credit’s due... (and I realise she is obviously gaining financially and in popularity for doing this so it’s completely premeditated, however....), I am (a little bit) smaller than her and no way would I post pics of myself in a bikini - although I wear them, I don’t post pics of me IN them. So good on her.

If she could now sort out the teeth sucking/lip smacking or whatever that it, the whining, the crap parenting, the childish face pulling, the shouting and cheating husband fawning, I’d be rooting for her!

Reactions: 3
Credit where credit’s due... (and I realise she is obviously gaining financially and in popularity for doing this so it’s completely premeditated, however....), I am (a little bit) smaller than her and no way would I post pics of myself in a bikini - although I wear them, I don’t post pics of me IN them. So good on her.

If she could now sort out the teeth sucking/lip smacking or whatever that it, the whining, the crap parenting, the childish face pulling, the shouting and cheating husband fawning, I’d be rooting for her!
but the images she’s posting aren’t real. She was on a photo shoot and had her hair & make up and tan done for her. She’s showing photos where she’s contorted her body to appear slimmer and she’s photoshopped them to further slim her body down.

Reactions: 4
but the images she’s posting aren’t real. She was on a photo shoot and had her hair & make up and tan done for her. She’s showing photos where she’s contorted her body to appear slimmer and she’s photoshopped them to further slim her body down.
And there you have it.... I bought into it! She’s mugged me right off! Bloody hell Jossa!

Reactions: 2
That video she put up was so. bloody. embarrassing! Why is she mothering him like a big overgrown man baby? Half expected him to be dressed in a nappy! People in normal relationships just DON’T do that. I cuddle up to my partner but never have one of us thought it necessary to whack a phone out to record it for social media 😬 what the heck!! Does she think she makes his other women jealous when she does that? God I bet they have a right laugh! Dan must surely realise what a pleb he looks. When relationships are genuinely good there is just no need to put on a show on for others. All she does with these displays is prove to everyone that their relationship is really odd and unhealthy. She’s more like his Mum than his wife! They’ve created such a toxic little co-dependency bubble and to be honest I think she secretly loves it. She talks to him and treats him like a little child who keeps being a naughty boy! Ick so weird!!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe she’s sticking with him, I’m not sure I could stand him touching me let alone sleeping in the same bed knowing where he’s been 🤢 hope she made him get tested.

As an aside I’m also sick to the teeth of seeing her on social media in a bikini - we get it! You’re a ‘real‘ woman 🙃 now stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.