Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why she edits her photos. There’s nothing wrong with her size in this. But if you compare it to the ITS photos, her body size is completely different. I’d respect her so much more if she didn’t edit her photos and showed her real figure.
Especially when she bangs on so much about her size! It’s what really annoys me, if you’re going to try and make yourself relatable at least he honest about it.

Reactions: 2
Especially when she bangs on so much about her size! It’s what really annoys me, if you’re going to try and make yourself relatable at least he honest about it.
that’s the most annoying part isn’t it, she’s trying to push herself as a “real woman with a real body” yet it’s heavily photoshopped! I had the ITS email yesterday promoting her line and she’s literally being pushed as their bigger more relatable model who loves her body and that’s not true at all or she wouldn’t feel the need to edit so much. I actually like some of the range but wouldn’t buy it because I know it’s cheap crap and i watched the documentary about how much they make on it!
493A74C5-4B34-4733-BC5E-B9169585F02C.png

Reactions: 1
I’m a strong advocate of brands promoting body positivity for bodies of all shapes and sizes but there are so many women who would be better suited for that role than Jac Jossa. You cannot be a genuine advocate for body positivity when you allow your partner to walk all over you and continually treat you with utter disrespect. The whole point of body positivity is about treating yourself with self respect and having confidence surely?? Lets not delude ourselves that women with either put up with men like Dan because they dont. I think ITS should bin her off and get someone worthy of promoting the larger range. I’m so tired of seeing emotionally weak women promoted as role models 👎

Reactions: 13
This mornings story is just pointless. Just her and the eldest brat grinning at the camera!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I've just watched Jake Quickenden's insta from Turkey and Dan is out there too

Reactions: 2
Yet more proof she photoshops her pics she’s clearly much bigger in these daily mail pics today that she is in her bikini shots. I’ve covered Ellas face as don’t want to put her pic on her a this isn't about her.
AB225EF5-5895-444E-81E9-116BFC1C8406.jpeg
t

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I've just watched Jake Quickenden's insta from Turkey and Dan is out there too
He’s apparently getting his teeth done isn’t he at at clinic in Turkey

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yet more proof she photoshops her pics she’s clearly much bigger in these daily mail pics today that she is in her bikini shots. I’ve covered Ellas face as don’t want to put her pic on her a this isn't about her. View attachment 203561t

Shes happy in her "size 12" body, yet every photo taken, she looks a different size! 🥴😂 I think we can safely say this IS a true reflection and she's no where near a size 12. Nobody cares either way, but we speculate and discuss because she lies so much! She will be whatever she decides to be for the 'gram in order to increase engagement and earn ££'s instead of actually working for a living. 🙄

Reactions: 6
The Daily Mail did an article yesterday about the actress to play Lauren Branning before Jac. I wonder if Eastenders will consider bringing her back instead?

Wow the difference between the pap shots to the Instagram shots are astounding. Who does she think she is fooling?
The original lauren should be bought back instead of jac

Continue here... hope I’ve done this right!!

how unflattering is this image!! She looks pregnant.
She is short and stumpy and should dress better for her body type, she needs to sack the stylist.
Billie and Sam Faiers are better at posing and they aren’t trained actresses!

I actually think when she came out of I’m a celeb and when she first started with ITS she probably was a size 12. I think this whole influencer mentality of body confidence and loving your curves actually encourages these influencers to get bigger, Malin Anderson did it too as the bigger they are the more ‘normal’ and ‘relatable’ they seem to their followers. Although it could just be a consequence of lockdown (haven’t a lot of us put on a few pounds in lockdown!). I’m not saying she is big at all, she just clearly is bigger than most of the images she posts on Instagram unless she is posting about how she loves her curves. I just have an issue with people claiming to be body positive and then editing pictures of themselves and one minute saying they love their curves and the next minute saying they want to lose weight (which malin also did!).

Reactions: 4
Somehow found myself on his stories earlier and duck me, he really pushes this 'top dad' narrative doesn't he. The videos and pictures of them in bed watching a movie. As if he hadn't cheated on the mother of his children. Also yeah he definitely could help her out with losing weight but clearly he's got her where he wants her. My friend had an ex like that, he admitted when they had their nasty break up that he encouraged them to eat out and order takeaway so she'd put on weight and was less appealing to other guys. Dan seems like the type of scumbag that would do that.
I admit that Dan is a bleep but you can’t blame him for her not exercising, that’s ridiculous! She is a grown woman and I’m pretty sure that if she wanted to get nice and fit then she would!
Lots of women, and men, are with partners that maybe aren’t into fitness yet they are, it’s just life.
Also I would hate to even attend the gym with my partner much less have him train me, no thanks, looking all sweaty and unattractive in front of my man when I don’t have too?! Nah no thanks!

Imagine if Dan did help train Jac then the comments would be “what a bastard, isn’t her body good enough for him”, blah blah blah!

Reactions: 5
Yet more proof she photoshops her pics she’s clearly much bigger in these daily mail pics today that she is in her bikini shots. I’ve covered Ellas face as don’t want to put her pic on her a this isn't about her. View attachment 203561t

Haven't seen the article but by the looks of these pictures she's popped to Sainsburies to get a massive pack of crisps and a jumbo sized chocolate bar😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s gone back to Sheesh again - 100% she’s getting the food for free, no way would you bother travelling 45 minutes to go there otherwise, it’s crap!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.