Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stick to doing what you do best Daniel - flying out to Turkey to get your comedy teeth enhanced and sticking your riddled wick in any willing orifice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These two are utterly pathetic! Dan is making himself look like an utter FOOL. Super attracted to her? RIGHT LOOOL

Reactions: 7
God the Daily Mail really don’t like her do they?! Another round of seriously unflattering photos of her in there today....!

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember this...
801ED384-E323-4ED1-B7C0-AEFE38E3E537.png

Jac shaming these girls on their looks but dont do it back to her because “be kind guys”.. and the irony that she felt these two werent nice looking enough for Dan to cheat on her with then it came out he’d slept with these two..
2A39D77D-552A-4B39-A665-003E757AC562.jpeg

Then tried to have another bonk with Natalie Nunn when he was over in LA 🤦🏼‍♀️

And then when it all came to light he was liking posts calling Natalie a money grabbing home-wrecking slag. Then has the hypocrisy to tell people who ask Jac why she’s still with him that they mustnt have been taught to be nice 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hadn’t seen that post from Jac before. Doesn’t show her in a good light. And obviously before she realised that it doesn’t really matter what the woman looks like - he isn’t fussy.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she complain that Zara size 12's didn't fit her, and they make their clothes smaller than the standard sizes? I think she needs to apologise to Zara.
Capture+_2020-08-07-04-56-46~2.png

Capture+_2020-08-07-04-56-12~4.png

Capture+_2020-08-07-05-36-04~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else seen this on her Instagram...?

sorry but how on earth can he seriously claim that he’s a “good husband” - come on to duck now!!! If she is swallowing this kind of bullshit chat from him then frankly she’s an absolute moron. A good husband doesn’t stick his dick in various other women during the marriage! A good husband doesn’t completely humiliate his wife all over the National press. A good husband doesn’t go on a reality tv show and outrageously flirt with another contestant!
Don’t know who he’s trying to fool with his lies

Reactions: 7
The daily mail comments are absolutely vile. I’d love to know what those keyboard warriors typing on there look like. And the awful thing is if a man was the same size as her they wouldn’t get any of these comments.
Also for what it’s worth I think she look like a normal sized woman. I bet you if she lost tonnes of weight the same people commenting on the DM articles would starts saying how she looks like a bony stick etc etc etc

Reactions: 9
Everyone should have a listen to the link on this.. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....eline-jossa-husband-dan-osborne-knife-ex/amp/
This is the recording where he says calm as anything that he swears on his baby sons life that the second his ex gets with another man he will stick a knife up her vagina (This was whilst he’d gotten jac pregnant) and repeatedly calls her a bleeping slag and a bleeping bleep whilst holding the baby. He then repeatedly asks whether she is happy for breaking up the family over one mistake (getting jac pregnant) which he then blames on Megan 😂 What a guy!!! The fact that jac stood by him after that recording says everything everyone needs to know about these two. They are both very nasty bullying narcissistic pieces of work. I dont have any pity for Jac she is as bad as him!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Anyone remember this...
View attachment 204484
Jac shaming these girls on their looks but dont do it back to her because “be kind guys”.. and the irony that she felt these two werent nice looking enough for Dan to cheat on her with then it came out he’d slept with these two..
View attachment 204487
Then tried to have another bonk with Natalie Nunn when he was over in LA 🤦🏼‍♀️

And then when it all came to light he was liking posts calling Natalie a money grabbing home-wrecking slag. Then has the hypocrisy to tell people who ask Jac why she’s still with him that they mustnt have been taught to be nice 🙄🙄🙄
She really thinks she is something special. Sweetheart, the only reason Dan didn't shag those two girls is because THEY said no. He knows how generally aesthetically pleasing he is so is going to chance his arm wherever he can. The proof is there and you're the bigger mug for taking it and then acting as if he is a perfect husband.

She strikes me as the kind of person who will take anything he does to her because she can turn around and say "well I look like this and he CHOSE to be with me". No, you're just too thick to leave him. Financially, she's the breadwinner, not him. He's been on TOWIE, had that tattoo shop he was going to open and has failed to crack Hollywood.

I have no problem with what size she is at all, she cannot expect no nasty comments when she puts herself in the public eye and photoshops her photos to show herself looking so much slimmer than she really is. The problem also is that she does not dress for her figure (not her size), there are loads of things she could wear if she chose things that flattered her figure but she just chucks on whatever she's been given for free. I have chunky thighs and calves, I know that I can either wear a mini-ish skirt or a maxi skirt. Skirts on the knee make my legs look tiny, midi skirts cut my calf off at its fattest and make them look huge. I look a total wally in them. I found that out through trial and error, she surely has the money to get a stylist to help her, or can she can see from the millions of photos she takes what works for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Everyone should have a listen to the link on this.. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....eline-jossa-husband-dan-osborne-knife-ex/amp/
This is the recording where he says calm as anything that he swears on his baby sons life that the second his ex gets with another man he will stick a knife up her vagina (This was whilst he’d gotten jac pregnant) and repeatedly calls her a bleeping slag and a bleeping bleep whilst holding the baby. He then repeatedly asks whether she is happy for breaking up the family over one mistake (getting jac pregnant) which he then blames on Megan 😂 What a guy!!! The fact that jac stood by him after that recording says everything everyone needs to know about these two. They are both very nasty bullying narcissistic pieces of work. I dont have any pity for Jac she is as bad as him!
I never listened to the recording at the time for some reason, even though I remember reading the headlines. It's absolutely shocking! He is exactly who he deserves to be with: fat doormat Jaqueline that helped him cheat on his girlfriend. Says a lot about both him and Jaq.

When he's aware of cameras (Towie, CBB) he acts all innocent like he's a loving family man. That makes him a psycho in my books. I'm glad that Meghan had the dignity to run away from this vile, abusive creature.

Reactions: 11
I’ve heard that recording 3 or 4 times now, and it’s just shocking. The fact that he spoke to her like that is bad enough, but to do it while he’s holding their baby is inexcusable and amounts to child abuse.

I think she looks fine, I think the press deliberately take photos to body shame. I don’t agree with her choice of husband but I also don’t believe she should be body shamed....

Reactions: 15
I am absolutely not a fan of Jacqueline and think she’s one of the most boring dull people on the planet, but I can’t help but feel sorry for her in today’s Daily Mail article. How absolutely crushing it must be to read all the negative comments about your body online, it must be so depressing. Her body is normal/verging on a bit chubby (we have similar body types) but wow some of the comments are just 😱 and no doubt the people writing them aren’t catwalk models themselves.

Reactions: 5
Never heard this before- he really is vile! 😳

Anyone else seen this on her Instagram...?

sorry but how on earth can he seriously claim that he’s a “good husband” - come on to duck now!!! If she is swallowing this kind of bullshit chat from him then frankly she’s an absolute moron. A good husband doesn’t stick his dick in various other women during the marriage! A good husband doesn’t completely humiliate his wife all over the National press. A good husband doesn’t go on a reality tv show and outrageously flirt with another contestant!
Unless the poster said other stuff, how is that rude? He’s such a fanny.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.