Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't give her any ideas! i'm willing to bet Jack has a forensic knowledge of north korean politics. probably some really personal experience that makes it especially traumatic for her to talk about too.
Living in N Korea? Completed it, mate!

Very tempted to upload a voice file doing a Kim Jong Un screaming that he wants JM to leave his county asap as she is too lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
3D5E61CE-2A4E-47AA-8FA3-358992BE545A.jpeg

This is like when you text someone you fancy then pretend you actually meant to text someone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
God has she not got bored of lockdown larder yet. I know I have. Zzzzz how many times does one have to read about what people want to do with their vegetable peelings.

I have an idea she could join the trump campaign if he gets re elected. I have heard is diet is terrible and surely at his age the slop should be a welcome feast for him to endure and they can try and out narc eachother. She'd probably even beat him at it.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 299536

This is like when you text someone you fancy then pretend you actually meant to text someone else.

Yes, there's no way she doesn't at this stage realise she's posted that, she's choosing not to delete/acknowledge it so that she can get her sweet, sweet notification pings.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Vegan. Completed it mate. 😂

No. Now duck off.

So, are we done? Can we all go for a piss and a sandwich now?

(Sorry for the flurry of posting. I'm waiting for a call to pick up MrF from hospital and I am bored, twitchy and in need of distraction)
Slightly ot but how do you manage a flurry? the dreaded flood control gets me everytime

Reactions: 3
Did someone really just ask her what to do with Jam and biscuits? What next, what to do with a glass of water? It must be a piss-take, she's surely being openly mocked without realising, surely?
I most of the time really have to laugh about people asking cooking related questions. Not coming from a know-it-all place but if people ask if they can replace the apples in a crumble with pears or so...I am...amazed...also...why would one ask JM for recipe ideas? Surely they could have googled that before waiting for her answer...Maverick ideas indeed...if life gives you lemons, make lemonade...if life gives you tomatos, make tomato sauce. Clever!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.