Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I give up. Not knowing how to use up cherry tomatoes? And the most interesting advice is 'make a tomato sauce'?

How about:

https://www.nigella.com/recipes/moonblush-tomatoes

Or make a tomato chutney. Jamie can help:

Thank [space] you for reminding me about Nigella's moonblush tomatoes! I used to make them years ago, and I remember them being really nice, I'll be making them again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we don't so speculation as she gives us enough actual source material, but seriously the more and more I hear from her the more I reckon this alcoholism is all a bullet proof PR response to the vile comments on DC's son? Allegra had the good sense & cash to ship her off to the priory, and omg I'm an alcoholic with no control is so bleeping obvious. v john galliano.

She's on the ex train at the moment isn't she.

It's Allegra's
omg she's peak bleeping tory isn't she! Multi millionaire owned wine bar is hardly a shopsmall moment is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Two riffs today, a maverick treat! I was going to count the number of curries but it exceeded how many fingers I have so I gave up. I do know that the idea of kiwis in a curry is abhorrent. Also starting to think she might be in the pocket of Big Lentil given how many of her responses mention them.

I'd have thought this goes without saying but for the love of all that is curried, do not encourage people to eat slimy mushrooms. That's up there with E. coli pesto.
I'm so far behind and so very aware that I'm doing that annoying thing of commenting from many pages ago, HOWEVER, 'Big Lentils' had me howling and wailing and hooting and fizzing so hard that my housemates are really rather alarmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.