Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in thread early 41ish and she used to be training to dispense in a pharmacy. Have any of you done a job timeline at all?
So far I’ve got
Trainee dispenser
Journalist (short lived)
Call handler for Fire Service
Sex work

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Back on topic.... Why on earth would a pressure cooker be a fire risk? Daft bint.
So she’s needlessly worried about pressure cookers as a fire risk but was quite happy to use a camp stove in the shed and advise people on national TV to cook garlic bulbs in the microwave.
She is just full of absolute bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
I’m in thread early 41ish and she used to be training to dispense in a pharmacy. Have any of you done a job timeline at all?
So far I’ve got
Trainee dispenser
Journalist (short lived)
Sex work
Yes. There's currently 17,369 jobs on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Have been catching up so a bit behind but going back to the Beet Wellington, have recently been marathoning (sounds sportier than binge watching) Masterchef Australia.

This is after an episode from June 2016

Jack you haven't invented anything, as an aside I love Ben Pobjie's snarky reviews, mean but based on truth

Reactions: 9
Why would a pressure cooker be a fire risk? My mum used one when we were little, and I use one regularly. It sits on top of the hob so no more a fire hazard than a pan. I know there are now electric ones, but they are put through stringent safety tests. In the over 60 years I have seen one used and using one, there have never been any problems. Does she think they explode like a bomb?
Well if she leaves it on as long as the chicken stock, then yes probably, boil dry and Bosch!☄💥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mom replied..

Untitled 20.png

And confirmation it wasn't a self-timed pic. And I don't think it was SB as before she's said when it was him.

Untitled 21.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hope the green guys get double time for Sunday’s 🤢🤮 they work so hard.

also as well as the eye roll reaction can we have a twit button?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's being deliberately coy it's so, so obvious. She knows that aside from Jack Monroe 'recipes' and 'Tattle', one of the most searched things is the split from her partner.
Yes to this. Either don’t mention another person being there, or come out with it. She’s already said she’s in a bubble with someone. So she’s either back with Louisa, or roped in a new sugar mummy just in time for lockdown. Whoever it is, though, have they never actually looked at her Twitter? Surely nobody who has seen her Tweets could find her attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Glad to see she's lost another Patreon. Now at 359. C'mon people, see the light!
The first wave of unsubs were likely payment failures as they were immediate - which means she’s taking money from people that don’t have £5 in the bank :( it could also be an expired or lost card, I hope it is. The next few days will be people checking their bank statement and clocking they’ve not got anything...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Yes to this. Either don’t mention another person being there, or come out with it. She’s already said she’s in a bubble with someone. So she’s either back with Louisa, or roped in a new sugar mummy just in time for lockdown. Whoever it is, though, have they never actually looked at her Twitter? Surely nobody who has seen her Tweets could find her attractive?
Of course it'll be Louisa. Which makes the whole 'she left', and '92% of my salary goes on rent' poverty cosplay even more of a joke. If she's spending time there I'm sure she's paying financially for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is my favourite part:

Anchoiade, pronounced an-shoy-ard but very quickly, according to a French youtuber with a voice of clipped velvet with a laugh never far behind, was stumbled across on the Instagram feed of my former Daily Kitchen Live colleague, Matt Tebbutt. A passing mention on a restaurant menu, that I scrawled in a notebook, commenting ‘Oh, anchoiade!’ with hearts for eyes, as though I knew what it was. I didn’t, of course, but I loved the word already, and suspected I would love the thing itself.

Her writing is so cringeworthy!

No wonder it takes her so long to write up recipes, when she insists on padding them out with so much flowery, unnecessary prose.
Didn't her english teacher tell her about sentences that long? Big no no. Also I don't understand - who stumbled across it Matt or her? What's the restaurant menu got to do with it? What...?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So far I’ve got
Trainee dispenser
Journalist (short lived)
Sex work
We’ve got the most diligent of fraus maintaining lists on: ailments (@SoulRebel), Cotswold co furnishings (@Montrachet with both cost and weight to advise local subsidence officers when that house finally blows), jobs she’s had, and to do lists (can’t remember these two I’m so sorry loves). Welcome though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.