Jack Monroe #97 Get in the skip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait wait woah woah woah

she wasn’t like an actual fireman Sam?? I totally thought she was!! From her talking about it!!
Note: key worker speaking, call handler jobs are just as important than any other role, but sorry, she lies by omission to give the impression she was in a nee naw.
Oh dear heart GC, yep, she’s constantly alluding to being there with a hose and helmet. Boots on the ground type talk. She also says that someone (the ‘government’?) got her to consult on Grenfell. Which is her worst ever lie, IMO. She says she was called down there the next day and was giving ‘them’ advice on fires. She’s a devious cow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
My favourite nickname for Jack is Cunty Boo.

Scrolling through her insta, there are lots of photos of family members, particularly her son. None of them have faces edited out. For someone who has a stalker, she isn't that bothered about internet safety.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Further looking back through Jacks IG (look, I have a baby who’s not sleeping and I don’t know what else to do with my late nights right now so duck off) and she seems to only a few years ago be on quite good terms with the brother from Potatoes, no?

My god it’s exhausting how obsessed she is with her proving teachers wrong narrative, though I love that she hasn’t forgotten to shoehorn herself into someone else’s success. 😆

View attachment 293417
This reminds me of the Father Ted christmas special when he spends hours reading a speech having a go at everyone who's wronged him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My favourite nickname for Jack is Cunty Boo.

Scrolling through her insta, there are lots of photos of family members, particularly her son. None of them have faces edited out. For someone who has a stalker, she isn't that bothered about internet safety.
This is why I scribbled the faces from her post, unsure if I needed to for adults since I’m new here, but it seemed the safe thing to do. Might have a look online and see if the face matches one of her dad online? Lord knows I’ve got nothing else to do right now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear heart GC, yep, she’s constantly alluding to being there with a hose and helmet. Boots on the ground type talk. She also says that someone (the ‘government’?) got her to consult on Grenfell. Which is her worst ever lie, IMO. She says she was called down there the next day and was giving ‘them’ advice on fires. She’s a devious cow.
Do you have a link?

Reactions: 8
Oh good God no, I wouldn't do that to dear heart Mom❤ (or any book for that matter..well, apart from *you know who* & then it would be the obligatory cock & balls).

This was spotted on the BBC Good Food FB page, where there has been several recent mentions of St. Cack of the grift.
Oh, thank god! I did a weird thing in my chair.
Like when they try and get care home residents to do River Dance while sitting!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only thing close I've seen to that tie is this which is 7 RHA.. so as I can't see the wings on the tie...then it's a standard RA..

ETA .. research 😘
I am very much here for this deep dive into military wings and ties. I’ve done similar when researching family things a few years ago, but don’t have the time X headspace for it now (I’m BUSY!) plus I don’t know where to start. I live for this tit. The powers of the cabal are infinite, I humbly bow down 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think what you did was decent, we always scrub out faces, especially of her son when posting on here. I've seen the original on insta and it is definitely her dad, it matches up to the pics on his articles. Plus there is a very strong resemblance between Jack and her dad. I think the brother looks a bit more like mum.
Very interesting about Dad's uniform. Are we thinking he lied about being a para? Or has Jack lied? But then surely dad would be aware of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just had a scroll back through her IG. Lots of attempts to go sober, lots of identity changes & quirks, even the knitting stage. She is troubled innit. Its sad, really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
With the Grenfell tragedy didn't she claim she had the architects drawings of the building within hours and was telling us all how it should have gone down?
I'm sure I remember that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
He's wearing an Artillery tie. He could have been 7 para. He could have been artillery and become a para and still felt some love for them as a parent unit. There's no obligation to wear your wings. But who cares? He's just a random man who hasn't asked for attention.

There's been a lot of having a crack at her family the last few threads. They haven't asked for or sought attention as far as I can see. Her dad is entitled to his opinion that foster carers should receive more money, he hardly made it a crusade, just talked about it a couple of times. People are allowed to have 5 bedroom houses...

Not moderating, talk about what you want, just my opinion that it's a bit unnecessary for her friends and family to get dragged in.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Resigned in November 2011. What do you think, a months notice? Last pay end of November?
Does anyone know when the first article (“Jackie” skint for Christmas) was published?

so she was essentially skint for how long until she got her book deal?

Reactions: 9
YES!! Good shout!
The Para narrative has had a massive 'Walt' vibe off it for me for a long time.
Yup, my spidey senses have picked that up too...always & without fail Para or SF🙄

I mean, Papa is sporting RA insignia & @Petelgeuse has pointed out 7 RHA as a possible but their regimental insignia is different, no? My God, I'm confused.

Reactions: 6
Further looking back through Jacks IG (look, I have a baby who’s not sleeping and I don’t know what else to do with my late nights right now so duck off) and she seems to only a few years ago be on quite good terms with the brother from Potatoes, no?

My god it’s exhausting how obsessed she is with her proving teachers wrong narrative, though I love that she hasn’t forgotten to shoehorn herself into someone else’s success. 😆

View attachment 293417
To think it would only be a few short years before Little Jack decked him for having an opinion she disagreed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you have a link?
No link as such, I’m a lowly Frau who is tit at keeping receipts. I’m sure others will back it up, though. She definitely inserted herself. The issue with Jack is that she’s a serial deleted. When I just did a quick Google of JM Grenfell, most of the tweets were gone.
834A3B9A-DF98-4C33-8AF4-552963B9CEE0.png
150C45DE-22D3-4D8E-91D6-0CACE1473760.png

9222E7CE-10F0-40C2-812E-2DA20FAAFBC6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.