Jack Monroe #97 Get in the skip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing it at 4-5pm every day? So, just as her son returns home from school. She's got all day to fanny around on Twitter and she chooses this time? God forbid he might want a bit of attention from her, a time to catch up with him, get a snack, help with homework etc. No sod off, mum's on Twitter desperately looking for attention.
It makes about 0 sense as a time. Too close to school runs as you say, most people working will still be at working, it misses the day-time TV crowd

Reactions: 22
I’m on a grunk (again) but honestly had to look at this afternoon’s slop multiple times to work out what it was...like...was there no noodles or protein in it? It was literally just flavoured hot water? Oliver Twist got given more filling tit that this
Same, I read it a few times to make sure that I hadn't missed something

Reactions: 9
Jack's attempts at ~humour~ are so tragic, I can barely look.

I think that probably pisses her off the most about here (apart from the receipts, natch) - there are some brilliantly funny canal members and she is woefully unfunny. Scene when Jack cracks a ‘funny’:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
These bleeping lists are such hard work aren't they, @kachoochoo?
(PS - old cookery books are where Jackie lifted the tea bag thing from)

Current list of ailments, conditions and injuries:-
ADHD (severe)
Alcoholism
Allergies -tomatoes, onions, shellfish
Anaphylaxis
Anorexia
Anxiety
Arthritis
Asthma
BFRB
Broke 46/47 bones in her foot
Broken toe
Burnout (severe)
Concussion (severe)
Depression
Disfigured legs
Distended ribs
EDS
Eye injury - see @BeautifulTrauma for evidence
Fucked up lungs (death rattle)
Hair loss
Hay fever (severe)
Heart problems
Heart attack
Immuno compromised
Mouth ulcers and ouchy mouth (severe)
Panic attacks
Poor mental health
Port wine stains
PTSD
Sexual abuse
Sprained shoulder
Sprained thumb (washing up injury)
Trauma
Unruly labia
Violence
Weakened knees (fell under a train)
Whiplash (severe)
YOU FORGOT SHE IS AUTISTIC !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.