Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how much her obsessive Twits actually pay attention to her drivel. Nobody seems to have remembered that she has already said she made the cupboard under the stairs into a photography studio. Or that she’s said she does it on the porch because it has free light 🙄 or that she created one in her giant bay window. Same banal lies, different day 🤦‍♀️
Or as the saying goes same shite different day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She uses far, far more yeast and bicarbonate of soda than other, more trustworthy recipes (That Man, Delia Smith, Felicity Cloake). So don't worry, dear heart, the finished product will still taste disgusting.
phew. The world had gone all wonky there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Monroe, awake at 7 due to backache and painting it out to be a great hardship. -perhaps gives some idea to what time she expects to be sleeping to? 19hour days, remember..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It would be hilarious if he ended up going to catering college to become an actual chef.

"Tell me, what made you want to learn to cook in the first place?"

"Well, it was my mum's totally inedible meals. You may have heard of her, she wrote a few recipe books...."
Sorry but under the trade descriptions act, I am not sure you can describe them as ‘recipe' books? Inedible slop? Unidentifiable ingredients? Appetite suppressants? She certainly puts me off eating,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So.... did Jacks book get delivered on time ? Was there a big hand in tweet to match all the “I’m on a deadline” tweets we had ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
8E216339-1FCB-40B0-8B48-CD2031A6A2E0.jpeg

Is she claiming Hollywood is an actual Nazi officer fgs? He obviously put badges on a jacket he already had, or bought/borrowed a costume that fit. Obv. he is a twit of the highest order but why does she always do the 🧐 I am cleverer than you and have worked out something you haven’t. Ruby T will wake up and join in no doubt.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
View attachment 290733
Is she claiming Hollywood is an actual Nazi officer fgs? He obviously put badges on a jacket he already had, or bought/borrowed a costume that fit. Obv. he is a twit of the highest order but why does she always do the 🧐 I am cleverer than you and have worked out something you haven’t. Ruby T will wake up and join in no doubt.
But why is she bringing it up three years later?

There is no much more she could be using her platform for.... rather than this.

I will do some 🧐🧐🧐🧐 and get listing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

And she acknowledges she picks fights on Twitter and thinks it’s funny...just get yourself an “I stir the crappy pot” badge and be done with it 🙄

Does she think if she starts a pile-on of Paul Hollywood it’ll stop people talking about Marcus Rashford? I think not, you ninny!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

She’s fancying an out of date pile on I think. She must be bored, even though it’s half term and her son is with her. Her priorities are severely out of kilter 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 290733
She is beyond a parody of a perpetually offended, woke, lefty teenager.

It is well documented that he was at an 'Allo 'Allo themed party. The original tweet she is replying to suggests it was an ordinary night in the pub and that is just a lie.

I am not one to support far right Nazi sympathies (I know little of Hollywood so have no comment on him) but come on. The TV show was one which parodied the Nazis, they were the focus and butt of many of the jokes. It would have been a poor themed party if everyone had come as Mimi, Yvette and the British airmen.

Hollywood has apologised, which was unnecessary in my book, he was playing a character which was a figure of fun. Also it was 17 years ago, peoples attitudes have indeed changed to that sort of thing. She certainly loves to live in the past does Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 290733
Here she is, again, starting a pile-on. I’m no fan of Hollywood’s but he’s a big hitter for many. She’s picking a fight with a big name on GBBO and expects to get TV work in the future? Talk about Fuxking up your chances.

Then I noticed this reply tweet that says it all, but this character has been known for attacking one of ours on twitter before so he’s a bleep too!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Monroe, awake at 7 due to backache and painting it out to be a great hardship. -perhaps gives some idea to what time she expects to be sleeping to? 19hour days, remember..
Perhaps she's got backache because she's been laying down or sleeping far too long 😂 Best thing for her back is to get up and start moving around, maybe go for a nice early walk. I'm guessing she is far too busy for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is beyond a parody of a perpetually offended, woke, lefty teenager.

It is well documented that he was at an 'Allo 'Allo themed party. The original tweet she is replying to suggests it was an ordinary night in the pub and that is just a lie.

I am not one to support far right Nazi sympathies (I know little of Hollywood so have no comment on him) but come on. The TV show was one which parodied the Nazis, they were the focus and butt of many of the jokes. It would have been a poor themed party if everyone had come as Mimi, Yvette and the British airmen.

Hollywood has apologised, which was unnecessary in my book, he was playing a character which was a figure of fun. Also it was 17 years ago, peoples attitudes have indeed changed to that sort of thing. She certainly loves to live in the past does Jack.
I agree ( and I meant three years since the press got hold of it... not since the actual event in question☺).

I am finding her more and more insufferable and this tweet epitomises her recent behaviour. She jumps from one thing to another, with no real conviction and no sincerity to speak of.

If she actually sat and thought about what the country is going through at the moment, particularly with the widening north/south divide in terms of education, economy and housing she would realise that her platform could be used for so much more than inane ramblings. Yet we get inane tweets, out of date pile-ons and requests for dog pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 290733
Had a quick Google. Apparently that picture dates back to a NYE party in 2003. I'm no Hollywood fan, but I'm fairly sure a lot of people did things in 2003 that they would never consider doing now? Could this be the most out of date pile on she's attempted so far??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Hollywood is a dick for sure, but Jack is wilfully misrepresenting the context of the picture. And her followers are even more obnoxious than usual this morning.

Reactions: 44
Isn’t it half term where she is, and she has mentioned that she has her son with her?
Surely rather than this constant stream of piss on Twitter she could be doing stuff with him, outdoors and that??
I don't think she's been outdoors since Edinburgh, and that was only between train station to lodgings

Uh-oh. I hear agoraphobia on the horizon

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think she's been outdoors since Edinburgh, and that was only between train station to lodgings
That's probably true! I don't think she's even been to the bottom of her garden considering how overgrown and unkept it looks, compared to how it used to.

Reactions: 16
Right, so I was baffled by this Paul Hollywood thing but I've just been doing a little tabloid news catch-up and it seems the GBBO was accused of racism last night on twitter because they did a 'Japanese themed' challenge and some contestants instead produced some Chinese dishes? IDK I don't watch Bake Off but maybe she's trying to shoehorn herself into that discussion without mentioning the appropriation (of which she herself is guilty of in many of her recipes) and/or the contestants themselves (which would be punching down).

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.