Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 290733
Is she claiming Hollywood is an actual Nazi officer fgs? He obviously put badges on a jacket he already had, or bought/borrowed a costume that fit. Obv. he is a twit of the highest order but why does she always do the šŸ§ I am cleverer than you and have worked out something you havenā€™t. Ruby T will wake up and join in no doubt.
Yes Jack he is a literal Nazi, thatā€™s why he has the armband on the wrong bleeping arm and probably more historical inaccuracies :rolleyes: The outfit looks quite thrown together and Iā€™ve seen too many Karolina Zebrowska videos to presume itā€™s realistic. I donā€™t condone what he did, and donā€™t believe the era was an excuse knowing it wouldnā€™t have been acceptable even in the very white, very conservative place I lived in. But sheā€™s verging on dangerous implying that thereā€™s more to it than a stupid choice of costume

And the fact the story broke years ago! If it broke today and he hadnā€™t apologised, thatā€™s understandable. If more photos or information had come out this morning, fine. This didnā€™t happen though. If only there were more important things to talk about, such as the FSMs situation, coronavirus, Brexit, even just having a whine about the government would be better than this

ETA saw @Veronicaaa ā€˜s comment about Bake Off, I donā€™t think that suggests that PH is a Nazi especially as it was the contestants making the mistakes? Sheā€™s grasping at straws there

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
oh god, maybe she's doing this so that when she inevitably never works in tv again, she can say, "oh, i said some mean things about a beloved tv personality and got blacklisted. didn't i? i fully stand by it cos i'm such a maverick ain't i?"

or some such

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hi šŸ‘‹ This is my first time posting but I admit to having lurked for a long time particularly on these threads. I promised myself I wouldnā€™t post but itā€™s too tempting, Jack really is the twit that keeps on giving.
Iā€™m useless at techy things but hopefully the screenshots will attach, in this interview I think she actually sounds fairly normal & almost appears to have some insight into her behaviour. Makes me wonder if sheā€™s back on the grog?
Hope you fraus donā€™t mind me joining you. Iā€™m very slow typing but thatā€™s MY ARTHRITIS witches OK šŸ˜‚. See sheā€™s rubbing off on me, let me come & play with you guys

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I think that is her biggest problem she is bored and doesn't know how to get on without seeking gratitude on sm.

Who cares what he did years ago, he did it apologised and moved on. Why doesn't she just get a hobby learn to knit or get a colouring in book too keep her and busy and away from twitter, It might stop her making a tit of herself.

Authors and TV personalities she really picks her people to pile on...

It's really hasn't hampered his career she might want to say..... He is one of the faces of a popular TV show....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Did people not send enough doggos? Where are the doggos!!

Starting a pile on using a PH x Nazi scandal, she must think sheā€™s struck gold there. What a child she is for churning up a 17 year old picture, thatā€™s already done the rounds and been explained. PH might not be everyoneā€™s cup of tea but, like THAT MAN and Walliams, commissioners love him. Itā€™s like me waiting three years and then going nuts about the use of blackface in Little Britain, as if it just happened. Everyone picked it apart this year, and it happened many years before. What fresh take does she think sheā€™s supplying us with here? bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Will someone point out to her that her mate and text buddy Prince Harry did the SAME thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 290765

View attachment 290766she smells blood in the water. Argh I dislike her.
She's using this as an excuse to be bleeping horrible to randoms. Like, I'm pretty sure no one thinks wearing a Nazi costume is a good look other than actual fascists but they're not the ones replying to her are they? Yet she's going to pretend anyone going ???? to her 3 year out-of-date post is some sort of Nazi sympathiser.

Reactions: 48
View attachment 290765

View attachment 290766she smells blood in the water. Argh I dislike her.
Who the duck is she to play some sort of moral exemplar? Sheā€™s tainted, as are we all, it would be just as easy to tarnish her under different circumstances. And just wait, if she is challenged too much sheā€™ll do a 180 and claim victimhood before imploring people to ā€˜be kindā€™. Sheā€™s completely oblivious to her own contradictions, doesnā€™t give a duck, this is all about placing herself into picture and, not coincidently, at the attempted expense of someone whoā€™s much more successful than sheā€™ll ever be. Jealous, attention hungry liar -classic Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That explains a lot, bake-off was already getting some flak, open goal for Cunty McCuntface. I hope some blue tickers defend him. Iā€™m not a fan of PH, but showing that photo without context is outrageous.

Reactions: 42
Of all the things to get cross about on twitter, something that happened years ago. People makes mistakes, she should know! Why canā€™t she leave things in the past? Does she not remember her own words ā€œI said something mean about David Cameron onceā€ ā€œonly I get it thrown in my face on a near daily basisā€ or something to that effect.
Sheā€™s a hypocrite! (shock)

And just wait, if she is challenged too much sheā€™ll do a 180 and claim victimhood before imploring people to ā€˜be kindā€™.
where are her ā€œbe kindā€ crew? Oh I forgot, kindness only works one way. #bekindjack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The only thing she gets googled for now is Twitter spats & tattle, short of another thread 31 this is literally all she has šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh my goodness, I've just had a look at Ruby Tandoh's timeline to see if she had anything to say about it all and correct me if I'm wrong but it appears she and Jack are no longer following each other?!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Classic Jack - starts a pile on, then goes back to sleep and waits for her frothing audience to grab their pitchforks. Then a few hours later, she'll delete everything and post a rambling, self-pitying "apology" blaming autism/ADHD/severe backache/stress from her years of unpaid bills. bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Of all the things to get cross about on twitter, something that happened years ago. People makes mistakes, she should know! Why canā€™t she leave things in the past? Does she not remember her own words ā€œI said something mean about David Cameron onceā€ ā€œonly I get it thrown in my face on a near daily basisā€ or something to that effect.
Sheā€™s a hypocrite! (shock)
What she said about Cameron is 1000 times worse than an ill thought costume. He's a tit for wearing it and thinking he's clever, but she is pure evil. No one child should be used to get one over them. She doesn't like it when people mention her child and he's alive and well. That poor man will have a hole in his heart from when his son died
Regardless off anything else, being prime minster was his job he's still a human with human feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.