Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I actually find it really nasty and bitter when people make a fuss over adding the step/half...
I guess it depends on the family and also the context even. My daughter has an older half brother, but we just call him her brother. I would call him my step-son though (ex now possibly?) No nastiness about it, but he has a mum already and despite their issues, doesn't need/want me staking any claims on him. Especially as he's close to 30 and we're no longer in the same country anyway.

Reactions: 11

New thread! I suspect I’ve missed some last-minute drama in the neverending saga of Jackamy, so please add on in the new thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's..............................

Pinnochio's account.
ROFL! Jack did a chaos! Ooooh she's MAD! It could only happen to our Jack! Go and sit in the naughty skip Jacko!

Honestly at this point I think we're dealing with someone who would take being described as "crazy", "zany", "madcap" or "wacky" as a compliment.

On the plus side I am pleased her GPs decision not to issue more drugs was the right call.

Reactions: 20
The wise fraus who said earlier on that she can never admit she’s wrong was absolutely right.

“That was THEN. This is NOW”
That would be me.

I wish I were like jack, always right. However, I am human, and I'm known to get things wrong (look no further than my previous post). Perhaps that is it. She is superhuman.

Reactions: 15
Is she now...a news source?
Seriously, why *has* she phrased it like this. Is she pretending to work for the BBC and following their new twitter guidelines (which 'gives her the shivers' for no apparent reason. You're not a BBC journalist Jack)?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.