Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you suppose that if we all post fancy real words like antidisestablishmentarianism she'll start dropping them in tweets? After all, she does like to expand her vocabulary from here.
Antidistinctlymintymonitarism. It’s only a matter of time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it was last thread and i was all 😳 but I don't actually believe SB was using a mandolin unsupervised sans guard.

I think it was a very staged pic made to make him look so very precocious. together with all the stuff about how he's a great commis chef and KP, it's just like someone said here, she's looking for a buddy oliver competitor. 🥴

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Just shows how much her obsessive Twits actually pay attention to her drivel. Nobody seems to have remembered that she has already said she made the cupboard under the stairs into a photography studio. Or that she’s said she does it on the porch because it has free light 🙄 or that she created one in her giant bay window. Same banal lies, different day 🤦‍♀️
The Twitterati don’t pay close attention to the things she says as they’ve heard it all before. She’s their poverty poster girl who’s not really poor but tells them about the deserving poor so they can wring their hands and curse the Tories.

The Groucho club clientele’s go-to rent-a-gob for all things foodbanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just shows how much her obsessive Twits actually pay attention to her drivel. Nobody seems to have remembered that she has already said she made the cupboard under the stairs into a photography studio. Or that she’s said she does it on the porch because it has free light 🙄 or that she created one in her giant bay window. Same banal lies, different day 🤦‍♀️
To be fair she tells the most mundane lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay, so what's the consensus on a Twitter account that holds Jack to account?

Posting side by side tweets/facebook posts of her constant contradictions and never with her tagged in them, as contacting her directly would be breaking Tattle rules.

Hi Jack 👋 Your conscience is on its way to catch up with you.
I have thought about this A LOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fraus, I’m really struggling here.

Can someone explain to me how the attached tweet detailing food being made for cheap is any different to anything our dear heart has posted? Because it’s all the same isn’t it, her posting food saying it’s cheap to eat and this guy saying the same. Didn’t blank the names out as it’s so easy to find.

Am I missing something?

892B219F-5B1E-4592-8F64-ADDE3B8AFF73.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Can someone explain to me how the attached tweet detailing food being made for cheap is any different to anything our dear heart has posted? Because it’s all the same isn’t it, her posting food saying it’s cheap to eat and this guy saying the same. Didn’t blank the names out as it’s so easy to find.

Am I missing something?

View attachment 290501
Well I’d say john Austin is a bit of a racist bleep, but other than that, no he hasn’t done anything different from our Jackie, he’s priced up a meal. The side of racism might be hard for his family to swallow!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I went to a distinctly average secondary and certainly heard a lot of classical. I still listen to it now - Night Tracks on BBC3 radio is my go to wind down.

It's not special or clever to listen to classical, it's what you prefer. Sometimes it's Rammstein, sometimes it's Mozart 🤟🤟
Agree. My brother has a tattoo of Paganini, used to play violin in the local orchestra, is also a total death metal head guitar player.

Also, IncyGrunkaing, I noticed this on the previous page. Packing already....
Screenshot_2020-10-28-07-59-46-53.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Am I missing something?

View attachment 290501
I'd say the main difference is racism and that he's somehow manged to produce something even more ghastly than a Jack offering. I'm also deducting points for his failure to clasp one of the bowls in his hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Am I missing something?

View attachment 290501
She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing. A gammon in chickpeas’ ephemera. A wodge of cheap wet ham in softly soft soft pillowy white bread. There is no difference between her and any other idiot who thinks they can sort poverty out by costing their meals

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She laid AstroTurf under the stairs? Like fake grass? Under the stairs? Inside the house?

Is this a thing? Am I really out of touch?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know it was last thread and i was all 😳 but I don't actually believe SB was using a mandolin unsupervised sans guard.

I think it was a very staged pic made to make him look so very precocious. together with all the stuff about how he's a great commis chef and KP, it's just like someone said here, she's looking for a buddy oliver competitor. 🥴
I think it's less wanting to be a commis chef and more just trying to learn to cook so he doesn't have to eat mum slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing. A gammon in chickpea’s ephemera. A wodge of cheap wet ham in softly soft soft pillowy white bread. There is no difference between her and any other idiot who thinks they can sort poverty out by costing their meals
HAHAHA! I have just informed Herself that from this moment forward, fog or mist will be known as "Chickpea Ephemera!"
She's given me that look only a long-suffering partner can, pointed at the laptop and said,
"It's The German Women isn't it?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think it's less wanting to be a commis chef and more just trying to learn to cook so he doesn't have to eat mum slop.
It would be hilarious if he ended up going to catering college to become an actual chef.

"Tell me, what made you want to learn to cook in the first place?"

"Well, it was my mum's totally inedible meals. You may have heard of her, she wrote a few recipe books...."

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.