Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
83251CF3-6912-4BDB-831D-5D25F18C59C7.jpeg
8C9181DF-41F3-4CF3-A560-5470BD95CA3F.jpeg
1FE529B4-31DB-449A-ADFF-35F11FDF9C10.jpeg
65B7C0D9-CB2E-4CDE-950C-DDEEFDD93469.jpeg
ACBE9F4B-850E-418A-B53E-49A51FA0DDB6.jpeg

Fucks sake. So many annoying things. Snaffle. The light being on when she’s Frugal McFrugalton. The mop story again with SB’s Dad. And most annoyingly, embarrassing SB again!!😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
How did she lay AstroTurf under the stairs in April/May if she hasn't seen the bleeping floor for two years? 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I actually did find a Le Creuset Dutch oven in a charity shop (actually a thrift store because I was living in Canada at the time but I'm from Manchester and not looking for an American audience so charity shop it is). The enamel wasn't in great condition but I bought it anyway because $7 and fancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did someone in the previous thread use the word sticking plaster or am i imagining things?!
I don't know, but she's definitely reading here as she's borrowing a lot of vocabulary. Which makes it all the more astounding that she continues to do things that we've established are stirring the political wasps' nest, like her £20 shops and posting unfeasibly cheap recipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
My best friend and I both have unnaturally coloured hair (🔺) and she just sent me this pic - she’s doing hers multiple colours tonight.
I thought she’d tattle triangulated me and sent me a screenshot of Jack’s latest offering for a sec

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I don't know, but she's definitely reading here as she's borrowing a lot of vocabulary. Which makes it all the more astounding that she continues to do things that we've established are stirring the political wasps' nest, like her £20 shops and posting unfeasibly cheap recipes.
I predict she’ll be misappropriating your ‘stirring’ or poking the ‘political wasps’ nest’ in the not too distant future. She’ll like that one...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you suppose that if we all post fancy real words like antidisestablishmentarianism she'll start dropping them in tweets? After all, she does like to expand her vocabulary from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That dish with the lentils earlier made me think of gallstones. Looks like when they cut open a gallbladder just filled with them. 😖
I believe this sentient tablecloth might be trying to get all up in Jack’s niche. Just throw some ingredients on it and it will give you the recipe for a lovely peach curry or perhaps some smeg filled pasta. Watch out Jackie, even the tablecloths are getting in on the action!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you suppose that if we all post fancy real words like antidisestablishmentarianism she'll start dropping them in tweets? After all, she does like to expand her vocabulary from here.
Floccinaucinihilipilification because Hansard parlance dear heart 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've just been watching conspiracy theorist. Kate Shemirani videos on you tube

Jack, she could be your future; An smal audience of the terminally gullible, obsession with appearance, Horribly bad lip fillers Son giving interviews about leaving home at 17 and how he is only in contact by text.etc.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 290251View attachment 290252View attachment 290253View attachment 290254View attachment 290255
Fucks sake. So many annoying things. Snaffle. The light being on when she’s Frugal McFrugalton. The mop story again with SB’s Dad. And most annoyingly, embarrassing SB again!!😡
Agreed on snaffle, also can’t stand the word ‘boak’, made even worse by ‘big boak’ makes me want to do exactly that.

Neither are in the Essex vocab usually in my experience.

Reactions: 28
How did she manage to avoid listening to classical music throughout her childhood ballet lessons... ?
I only went to a rough arsed (not ass) secondary modern school as I failed my 11 plus, but even we had music lessons where they played classical music. Though we only had a few records. I remember The Planets, Carnival of Animals, and one close to my heart, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy 😂 😂 😂

How did she go to a grammar school and take piano lessons and not listen to classical music?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I only went to a rough arsed (not ass) secondary modern school as I failed my 11 plus, but even we had music lessons where they played classical music. Though we only had a few records. I remember The Planets, Carnival of Animals, and one close to my heart, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy 😂 😂 😂

How did she go to a grammar school and take piano lessons and not listen to classical music?
Jack was only allowed to play the works of Chas & Dave on an "old Joanna" reserved for the oiks who came to school in a van. Only the posh children were allowed classical music.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.