Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very funny that she stayed up all night after reading a piece of her own writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks nothing like this irl! View attachment 286411
Grrrr. What are the reasons for this?

1. She is trying to appear small/vulnerable so that when she does another chaos and blames the trolls, the effect it is having on her seems all the greater.

2. She cannot stand how she currently looks so photoshops excessively to persuade herself that this is what she actually looks like.

3.She is building up to another campaign, where she will build on the developmental disorders she may or may not have (ASD/ADHD/ODD) and therefore infantilising herself makes it easier for her followers to accept she suffers in the way she portrays.

Either way it is obvious things are not going well, I only wish there was someone to help her realise this.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I find the filter/photoshopping quite sad because she's actually pretty good looking. I know everyone has their hangs up no matter how they look, but she really doesn't need to filter herself and I think it's a shame that she thinks she does.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lol, saying a skincare product is responsible for your skin when it's clearly filtered to high heavens is nothing short of fraud but our Jack wouldn't know anything about that would she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
How messed up does someone need to be, to resort to this level of self-delusion?
Wow, she’s sprouted some longer thicker eye lashes pretty quickly.
Surely her Facetune app has crashed due to the demands she places on it? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.