Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG you’re the only sentient ham around here, you hypocritical bleep!! I need a break from Jack, she’s messing with my mentals and I’m almost getting eye wets of rage! You rotten witch, you do nothing behind any bleeping scene, and you don’t have a job - you Tweet all day and contradict yourself every five minutes. Now duck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
So her strategy for this MR disaster (for her) is to whizz through and drop a few angry tweets like she's so thoroughly angry she can't even talk about it 😂😂😂 give it a couple of days for people to stop talking about HIM. All of her work behind the scenes 😂 what, on Facetune? Give it up Jack ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Sentient cheap wet hams

We’ve reached the nexus of Jack Monroe’s ridiculous verbosity, Frauen and Herren.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It has to surely, or she won't have any food? Apart from the freezer of mush, we've all seen the nearly empty food cupboard, with the exception of a couple of smart price items. She'll have no fresh food, no bread, no milk, no basics. She's shown us all how little she has so now we're all watching and waiting for Sunday. That's what she wanted isn't it!
Naa the milkman is a regular, he brings at least milk and orange juice. And no doubt other goods

Reactions: 23
Ok so here’s a clue where she’s headed next. She’s back & been liking tweets about autism. Wait for it...
But that is precisely what she does.
Claims all her duck ups, incapabilities, chaos, etc is due to her Autism and ADHD.
She spends DAYS trying to prove we are incapable and 'not normal'.
If she goes down that route I'll have to leave here. (And I bleeping like it here!)
I won't be able to leave it alone on Twitter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh.
No salt or pepper in the tomatoes? Nothing?
Would the sausages cook through in that?
Oh my goodness that looks disgusting. Raw sausage, chopped tomatoes, and cheese. WHERE IS THE REST OF THE LASAGNE JACK

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my Christ ..... as if SB hasn't enough on his plate, Jack's disciples are sending her recipe ideas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Sentient hams!!!!!
HI JACK!
It is something I have noticed about R Jackie, she latches onto a word and it sticks in her mind, then she uses it at the most inappropriate time. Eg she was working with Helman's on a mayonnaise project, so when he was doing a BLM video, that was the only word she could think of at the time to describe her skin. She has obviously been reading here, and sentient is now lodged in her brain, she used it in a tweet and somehow it didn't fit. There are loads of examples I have noticed over the past months. She reads here, gets a word stuck in her head, next minute she is using it on Twitter even though it often doesn't make sense in that context.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to say. It is hard to describe, but I know what I mean!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.