Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has the nerve, genuinely. And ‘her job’?
Fuuuuuck offfffff

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m not doing this to be unkind, but this is dangerous, Jack, stop. View attachment 286438
She'd be the first one piping up about this kind of thing if the clout was there for the taking, just like she does with weight related apps, etc. The followers are just as bad not calling her out on it, they know what she looks like and it ain't that. She has lovely skin naturally but even with 6 layers of telly makeup it didn't look that flawless, I mean come on people.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The desperation for attention is positively seeping out of every word of her tweets.
E7D9177E-8913-4557-8490-0EC4E2158732.jpeg

peekyBYE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Peter Pan, Pinocchio...
The thing is, it isn’t funny
this is because on one hand she is tweeting that she is a broken husk of a person, and on the other she is presenting herself as a bright, ageless pixie who is carefree and playing games with us on social media.
This could be triggering to those who suffer depression (I should look like that if people who are broken husks too look like that) and body dysmorphia (as she clearly spends a lot of time worrying about her appearance, so much do to photoshop herself to that extent.)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Phew! That ‘work’ must have been exhausting. It’s so disheartening watching the ‘likes’ go up and up on her posts, with the odd retweet. It helps nobody, it achieves nothing. It’s miserable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The thing is, it isn’t funny
this is because on one hand she is tweeting that she is a broken husk of a person, and on the other she is presenting herself as a bright, ageless pixie who is carefree and playing games with us on social media.
This could be triggering to those who suffer depression (I should look like that if people who are broken husks too look like that) and body dysmorphia (as she clearly spends a lot of time worrying about her appearance, so much do to photoshop herself to that extent.)
I know it's not funny at all.

I was referring to her constant lies more than this one though.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nadiya is on now. Lovely, lovely, lovely Nadiya. How natural she is... makes it laughable that Jack assumes she ought to have a show.
I remember how nervous Nadiya seemed at the beginning of GBBO and yet she has blossomed into a TV natural. Unlike others I could mention...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh get to absolute duck. Like she does ANYTHING behind the scenes. We know she's incapable of letting a fart out without tweeting about it, there's no way she'd be able to resist shouting from the rooftops about all the important work she was doing...if she was actually doing it.

Go back to sleep Jack, you've only been awake for 10 minutes and I'm already at my limit with you today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.