Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a bit surprised she's gone to ground today. She's stuck between a sideboard and a hard place; either she says nothing in response to the gammons now holding her up as an example of why families don't actually need more money to feed their kids (her silence and lack of distancing herself from this belief being seen as a tacit admission that she shares in it), or she comes clean and admits that her "£20 shops" were just top-ups to bolster her already bulging larder, in the process showing all her followers that her bluster over the past few weeks has been utter bullshit.

Edit: and now I see she's re-emerged, posting selfies like nothing's happened. At least she hasn't made herself look prepubescent in this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry to drag the past up, but this was a month ago.

View attachment 286349

Lol.
Nice reminder, well played. It’s good to hold her to account in this way, and easy to forget her bullshit claims in the wider universe of bullshit. One wonders if there even is a book, or if she’s just been stringing people along to maintain a pretence of relevance.

Reactions: 24
Ah well perhaps Jack is now trying to capture the Elven corner of the budget recipe market. That’s the only thing that could explain this new look.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whoever she's trying to catfish is in for a shock when they meet her in real life that's all I'm saying

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This picture really really confuses me. Why so smooth? Why so pointy? Who IS this?!
Why so much hair? It was falling out in clumps a few months ago. (sorry to harp on)

I wonder if her hair is like a garden bush. When you prune it, it grows back thicker and stronger. Enough about Jackie's bush.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.