Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually a bit disappointed Louisa's been sucked back into Jack's life. She has a really good, interesting job, meets interesting people, etc. Maybe she's too nice and Jack has manipulated her and exploited her good nature.

U wot m8?

She's an adult. If we can all see through Jack's dramatics, then she should be able to.

Also, remember when she posted about hiding Jamie's book behind Jack's? Not *that* nice...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
campaigning done for the day, we move on back to tidying up plus ailments plus landlady 🥴

Screenshot_20201023-112153_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
U wot m8?

She's an adult. If we can all see through Jack's dramatics, then she should be able to.

Also, remember when she posted about hiding Jamie's book behind Jack's? Not *that* nice...
Reckon Louisa's just got the lockdown horn - you can end up making some really bad, anchovy scented decisions...

horny jail.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 76
45729FC4-223E-4136-A7A8-F4057D866F4A.jpeg
DC946C63-7BD8-4434-BE3F-7E2C8974D11C.jpeg
E253F88F-5B6C-4263-9C95-6A9776D7717B.jpeg
C87B41C2-7455-4EF6-BF69-C915383E3A7A.jpeg
You being ungracious? Never. Also, little bit tone deaf to essentially moan about how much stuff you have and space to mess about in, let alone the time to do so.
E971A23D-093B-487D-BD8E-61AC93B30ED9.jpeg
4BD09E04-26E5-4AB9-9B61-F4FA26C2FA35.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I don’t feel sorry for her. The major difference between her and Marcus Rashford is that you go onto his Twitter page and all you can see is his promotion of places that will be helping out with food provision in the half term. It makes you want to do something. Oh great, there’s the Fareshare link, so you can donate. Nice and easy.

And then there’s Jack’s page. Pointless arguments about whether or not food charity should be promoted cos, duh - the government, a pinned tweet of her word vomit, and mindless chitter chatter about her cat and sweets. Yes, she’s done the bare minimum and retweeted Marcus, but her links are to her book, her agent, and her website. That’s her charity. Herrrrrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
campaigning done for the day, we move on back to tidying up plus ailments plus landlady 🥴

View attachment 285146
Get fucked you spunkbubble.
If you'd done your research properly you will know that AS disorders and ADHD can, and often, present differently in females.
Which is why it takes SO bleeping long for some of us poor bastards to get diagnosed. Decades in some cases.
duck, I hate you today.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
And she was bleating days later about how she couldn't be expected to be any good having had no presenter training or e experience. My goodness lady do you suppose that might play into who gets massive presenting jobs??

Reading this again, it’s actually more embarrassing now than it was then. This toddler tantrum got her DKL and she fucked it up so much with her endless “tech issues”, lack of basic food knowledge and passive aggressive lemon juggling.

Also, “I know my name was in the ring”... it was made by THAT MAN’S production company so why the hell would she have ever been in the running to front it?

Reactions: 23
Yep. She's not been asked back on tv to do cooking things (rest easy, Eamonn, Ruth and Matt), nor has she been asked back to do political things. She's just not going to be asked back, is she? And it's all her own doing.

The brazenness of these tweets back in March though...

View attachment 285028

View attachment 285027
I know many of us came over here because of this and the excellent LimeGoss article. It reads as badly now as it did then. Actually worse, seeing how terrible she was on DKL. She brings nothing to the table, apart from a few tins she clawed open with her arthritic ethnic hands (her words).

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 285146
What the hell is she talking about, everyone does a "spring clean" now and again. Only yesterday I took out everything from my kitchen cupboards surfaces and shelves and piled it in a heap. I washed and sorted stuff, cleaned cupboards, and put it all back in order. Have I got an intersection of ADHD and autism? No, I just like a clean and ordered home. She just has to put a medical diagnostic label on everything. It is just normal behavior. It is also normal for mid-process for it to become overwhelming.

ETA, it wasn't me who called her out on Twitter about not everything being a disorder. Though whoever did just about sums up my feelings on the matter. I have never, ever, used Twitter. It's a hellscape, by all accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 60
Pretending to misunderstand to further the diagnosis. Apologies if this offends.
3E2BC1CE-EB87-4A49-9591-CCE1C9CA90B2.jpeg

What the hell is she talking about, everyone does a "spring clean" now and again. Only yesterday I took out everything from my kitchen cupboards surfaces and shelves and piled it in a heap. I washed and sorted stuff, cleaned cupboards, and put it all back in order. Have I got an intersection of ADHD and autism? No, I just like a clean and ordered home. She just has to put a medical diagnostic label on everything. It is just normal behaviour.
Were you trying to eradicate all traces of the soup?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm still thinking about Kirsty calling her out yesterday - I think it takes a lot of courage, even for someone with a blue tick, to do that, and I think she handled it perfectly (just the right amount of politeness to not get into an argument but getting her point across clearly nonetheless, and showing exactly what she thinks of Jack without having to spell it out). Of course it's pointless for anyone *without* a blue tick to do it as they'd either get piled on or blocked (or both) which just shows up what a nasty bully Jack is. For all her talk about wanting to help 'the poor', she doesn't actually listen to anyone who she doesn't think has her own social standing (she doesn't actually listen to anyone at all, but that's another story). She punches down on a regular basis, she's the biggest elitist out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t feel sorry for her. The major difference between her and Marcus Rashford is that you go onto his Twitter page and all you can see is his promotion of places that will be helping out with food provision in the half term. It makes you want to do something. Oh great, there’s the Fareshare link, so you can donate. Nice and easy.

And then there’s Jack’s page. Pointless arguments about whether or not food charity should be promoted cos, duh - the government, a pinned tweet of her word vomit, and mindless chitter chatter about her cat and sweets. Yes, she’s done the bare minimum and retweeted Marcus, but her links are to her book, her agent, and her website. That’s her charity. Herrrrrrr.
Say it louder for the people giving their winter fuel money away to jack in the back 🙌

Say it louder for the people giving their winter fuel money away to jack in the back 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Aldi's Lacura night cream is even cheaper - think I got it for less than £2 - and its also fab!

I'm surprised Jack doesn't use Glossier, it fits her e-thot, expensive but actually pretty useless, vibes.
I wonder if we should let her know that eating rubbish food isn't good for our skin?! Also: sugar takes its toll on skin. 🤔🧐

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.