Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Gordan Ramsey's son (the Royal Marine) same one who went to see where his Dad grew up? There was a programme about it last year.
He went to see the closed down youth club which gave his Dad hope and a start in life.

He came across as such a nice young lad and he totally "got it" and said to is Dad at the end that it was a shame the youth club had closed down. He felt his Dad might not have succeeded so well in life without that bit of hope and encouragement which came from the club.
Gordan Ramsey promptly said "yes I would have done". It made me a bit sad as with all his money he could perhaps have renovated and reopened the youth club which had benefiited him. Instead he chose to ignore the part it played for him as a teenager.

Am sure he gives to charities.....most celebs do, but would have been nice to see him putting some money into the area he came from to benefit other youngsters.
He absolutely should have done that! Gordon came across as a bit of a twit, typical type that’s always right. His son seemed decent though.

Reactions: 28
He absolutely should have done that! Gordon came across as a bit of a twit, typical type that’s always right. His son seemed decent though.

I think Tara is bit more down to earth. Maybe that's why their son is so grounded.

Reactions: 20
Omg super behind but paging @Bumbear our accountancy queen! It’s your time to shine!

Kirsty call us hun we have a Netflix series to make, duck the cash strapped paper off babe x

Help - on a grunk and AM V BUSY!!!! Hello @heretoreaditall2019 xxx

#78 was I think the analysis of her 2019 accounts, although nothing really to see there of interest to a journo. The next set will be interesting. I think the Kickstarter is the best place to go but is old news...I don't really know what we can do because it's all in her twitter deletions - the constant grifting etc.

Kirsty's friend - I have v few posts so easy to go through mine and see what I've said in relation to her finances - house & business...

Sorry not to be of more help this evening my loves...got to get to my bed (need a dinosaur sleep). x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh look someone all up in Jack's niche doing easy, tasty food.
At the risk of coming across all Jack 😬...

Wild garlic is about 100 x stronger smelling than tasting and you need a lot of it to taste of anything. In fact, we add a couple of normal garlic cloves to the “pesto” we make from it to give it a bit of oomph. Also, it’s a late spring thing....done by June or so...so that’s one for next year! I am afraid the poor will not be foraging any of it at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My parents had an ancient garage fridge, mostly for drinks, and a basement freezer plus a fridge freezer in the kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My parents had an ancient garage fridge, mostly for drinks, and a basement freezer plus a fridge freezer in the kitchen.
I wanted a mini fridge in my bedroom to store blue wkd Diet Coke but was told it was extravagant and a waste of electricity.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
At the risk of coming across all Jack 😬...

Wild garlic is about 100 x stronger smelling than tasting and you need a lot of it to taste of anything. In fact, we add a couple of normal garlic cloves to the “pesto” we make from it to give it a bit of oomph. Also, it’s a late spring thing....done by June or so...so that’s one for next year! I am afraid the poor will not be foraging any of it at the moment.
At the risk of coming across as stating the obvious, it's excerpts from a book, not 'What to Cook in the Third Week of October'.

And the Poor don't necessarily get access to it at all, as the rich bastards, professional foragers and Cooks of Instagram roll up in their 4x4s to the woods to grab basketfuls of the stuff - before any poor person has walked the 22 miles from their flat in the town centre to get to somewhere that has it growing. Unless you add it to your Ocado shopping basket (last year's one knocked your socks off with the punch it carried. Guess that was due to it growing in a slightly drier season that year).

Reactions: 20
Jack, assuming you're still reading here avidly, old-fashioned blue pot Nivea for your night cream. About £4 a pot, works wonders.
Apparently the Queen has used Astral cream her whole life. But that wouldn't be grand enough for Jack.

Reactions: 16
Apparently the Queen has used Astral cream her whole life. But that wouldn't be grand enough for Jack.
Can’t she make a scrub out of gravy granules and stuffing mix? Eyelid fat for her eyelids?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

She's got at least a carrier bag of free tit from a 'mate' recently anyhow.

duck all wrong with a tub of E45 or the Superdrug/pharmacy generic. Use it for cleansing and moisturising - rub into ouchy makeup face until it liquifies, clean off with a flannel rinsed in hot water. Sorted.

Reactions: 16
It wasn't me either, I tweet about as much as I post on here (not much, too self conscious) And if I do tweet its usually about Man Utd, not in relation to the

Also I wouldn't risk a block, like keeping an eye on her!

This whole kicking off about food charities is bizarre, yes I get the point but right now, these kids are need desperate help for a number of reasons, none of which are their fault so let's help them now and then look at the system. Shes a bleeping moron. My godson's (8) friend from school is one of these kids that relies on school meals to get a decent meal a day, he was marveling at my godson's bed, because he sleeps on the floor, its utterly heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Let’s face it, more should have been made of the disastrous Kickstarter. That told you all you need to know about Jack, how grasping she is, and how contemptuous of her (non-blue tick) followers. She essentially conned people and was rude and aggressive to them when they had the nerve to ask where their promised books had got to (after two years!). The press should have been on that like a ton of bricks.
Would this pique kirsty's interest in an expose?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.