Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% this. When the time comes, I will go on, armed with as much evidence as I can and tweet as fast as I can before the blocking starts. I would then do the same on insta and fb before quickly saying goodbye here and disappearing in a poof of chocolate buttons (giant).

That moment has not yet come.
Let’s face it, more should have been made of the disastrous Kickstarter. That told you all you need to know about Jack, how grasping she is, and how contemptuous of her (non-blue tick) followers. She essentially conned people and was rude and aggressive to them when they had the nerve to ask where their promised books had got to (after two years!). The press should have been on that like a ton of bricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Jack, assuming you're still reading here avidly, old-fashioned blue pot Nivea for your night cream. About £4 a pot, works wonders.
Aldi's Lacura night cream is even cheaper - think I got it for less than £2 - and its also fab!

I'm surprised Jack doesn't use Glossier, it fits her e-thot, expensive but actually pretty useless, vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jack, this young man is saying what we have been saying for a while now - 'not about me'
Screenshot_20201022-205128_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Yessssss!!!!!! Finally someone’s calling her out.
This is such a mic-drop moment, it’s beautiful. Can’t find the tweet in Monroe’s Twitter though, has she deleted it? And it would have been just perfect to be a fly on the wall in her house, witnessing the rage...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Let’s face it, more should have been made of the disastrous Kickstarter. That told you all you need to know about Jack, how grasping she is, and how contemptuous of her (non-blue tick) followers. She essentially conned people and was rude and aggressive to them when they had the nerve to ask where their promised books had got to (after two years!). The press should have been on that like a ton of bricks.
£68 000... SIXTY EIGHT GRAND she had. Shameless..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Like becoming a sugar baby to a wealthy older woman. Duh babe x
And that's it.. Jack wants to be a wife.
She wants to be a stay at home mum who does the recipe thing as a little side project.
Not that there's a single thing wrong with that.
Just be honest about it.

Reactions: 39
Jack will be spitting feathers when she sees this. Probably the real reason for her volte face on donating to food banks - they didn't name one after her, the cruel, heartless monsters!

IMG_20201022_200432.png
IMG_20201022_200413.png

• Heart
Reactions: 79
So...been watching this for a month. Lurked and finally joined. I’m longtime friend ex news person and can say Kirsty working for pretty cash strapped paper. Would she/they take on Jack post KH? Not sure. That said could be career changer for a journalist. Make it easy for Kirsty you accountancy guys and provide stuff, if it exists, on JM accounts. Kirsty’s interested in her alright. And the customary from newbies...now duck off.
If you are Jack, BBL, a Mars bar, someone's cousin or that weird bloke who wanted vegans and omnis to fight, please don't bother.
Otherwise, welcome to the coven. Your witch's hat is in the post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
This is such a mic-drop moment, it’s beautiful. Can’t find the tweet in Monroe’s Twitter though, has she deleted it? And it would have been just perfect to be a fly on the wall in her house, witnessing the rage...
Enough to make her go all quiet til the dust settles. She'll be back later with a distraction technique, a recipe for milkshake (milk and nesquik powder the fecking maverick) or asking what everybody's best/worst school trip was since she's caught up on her Grunka. Eyeroll

• Haha
Reactions: 47
No, she can’t hide it as it was Kirsty’s reply! In answer to her tweet if you click on that.

Reactions: 25
Marcus Rashford makes me feel so proud I want to cry. When he said as long as there are hungry kids without a voice they can use his 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 90
And that's it.. Jack wants to be a wife.
She wants to be a stay at home mum who does the recipe thing as a little side project.
Not that there's a single thing wrong with that.
Just be honest about it.
She had a taste of the high life with Allegra and has never forgotten it. She still thinks she’s entitled to that lifestyle, which is why she keeps banging on about owning her house. Remember, she had to be talked out of a crowdfunder to buy a house by Louisa, and only recently hinted that she may be considering this again. She thinks only of herself.

• Heart
  • Sick
She had a taste of the high life with Allegra and has never forgotten it. She still thinks she’s entitled to that lifestyle, which is why she keeps banging on about owning her house. Remember, she had to be talked out of a crowdfunder to buy a house by Louisa, and only recently hinted that she may be considering this again. She thinks only of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I think what really stands out is that Jack will jump on any political issue - regardless of how little she knows - because she's desperate to be a commentator.

MR, on the other hand, clearly cares very passionately about this particular issue. It reminds me a bit of That Man and his quest for healthy school meals. Jack wants to score points off opponents and be praised; they just want to do the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'll be donating a small amount to FareShare on payday and also to someone near me who feeds the local homeless people and anyone in need every day. I will insist it is spent on something to make people smile.

Stick that up your arse Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Whoever said that Jack is furious is correct. She is absolutely spitting feathers about Marcus Rashford stealing her thunder. He experienced foodmpoverty as a child and is committed to changing this for others. I also get the impression of a very stable upbringing with a Mum who really looked after him and his siblings. No luxuries, just the food they could afford which sometimes was not much.

Jack has no experience like this to share because she has never lived it.

I would also put money on her being abusive in a relationship. She's obviously high maintenance just based upon her tweets. Plus her comments about assaulting her brother speak volumes (if it happened).

Meanwhile the Gammon are sharing her name as someone to look to in feeding g a family on £20. Not the poverty campaigner she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.