Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Jack, my charity applied for, and got some funding to give 100 local struggling families vouchers towards food or whatever they need. About enough to buy a couple of winter coats for children. It's a drop in the ocean and absolutely shouldn't be needed. Meanwhile talk is cheap ...you can tweet to your heart's content but I know 100 local families will benefit from just a tiny bit of extra help in the next month,

Guess what....the funding came from DEFRA ...so the Govt DOES in fact recognise that families might well be suffering with the impact of COVID and need a bit of help towards food or other items.

So come on Jack what are YOU doing apart from tweeting your irrelevant nonsense?.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
You Fraus (and Herren-dem) are so articulate, it makes me marvel and I have nothing to add except ‘what you said’!

And also ‘it wasn’t me’ Shaggy style. If I replied to her on Twitter I’d really have my say and probably get banned!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
100% this. When the time comes, I will go on, armed with as much evidence as I can and tweet as fast as I can before the blocking starts. I would then do the same on insta and fb before quickly saying goodbye here and disappearing in a poof of chocolate buttons (giant).

That moment has not yet come.
Haha! That’s what I always think. If I can’t help myself and just have to spill my guts, I’ll go down in a hail of Twitter bullets. I’ll have to learn how to do Twitter first, otherwise I’ll do a chaos. Truth be told, I’m too devoted to the cabal to break the rule of not crossing over. I love y’all 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Haha! That’s what I always think. If I can’t help myself and just have to spill my guts, I’ll go down in a hail of Twitter bullets. I’ll have to learn how to do Twitter first, otherwise I’ll do a chaos. Truth be told, I’m too devoted to the cabal to break the rule of not crossing over. I love y’all 😘

7459ADBB-82A2-4C69-8FB2-6C2F47D23AFC.gif

Hail of twitter bullets reminds me of Phoebe when she swears about the arcade game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So...been watching this for a month. Lurked and finally joined. I’m longtime friend ex news person and can say Kirsty working for pretty cash strapped paper. Would she/they take on Jack post KH? Not sure. That said could be career changer for a journalist. Make it easy for Kirsty you accountancy guys and provide stuff, if it exists, on JM accounts. Kirsty’s interested in her alright. And the customary from newbies...now duck off.
Omg super behind but paging @Bumbear our accountancy queen! It’s your time to shine!

Kirsty call us hun we have a Netflix series to make, duck the cash strapped paper off babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 57
ETA: Plus of course in the culinary world - which she occasionally pretends to be a part of - very few of the big names went to university. I doubt Gordon Ramsay cries himself to sleep over it, you know?
Gordon Ramsey has been bursting himself with pride all over social media and the press about his eldest son (Jack!) who has just passed out as a Royal Marine, having completed the Commando Course, well recognised as one of the toughest military training courses in the world. It requires toughness, fitness, mental strength, flexibility, and the ability to dig deep and work as a team. His son had the ability and results to go to university and this is what he chose.

I don't think that Jack's elder brother went to university but seems to be doing well as an RAF officer.

Jack didn't go to university but she didn't stick with anything either. She couldn't work as part of a team and she doesn't have any kind of toughness, mental or otherwise. If she really wanted to, she could do a pre-uni course in lieu of qualifications, start with the Open University, or go to a local college for an HNC/HND and then transfer to university. None of which she will do as it involves graft rather than grift.

It would be interesting to see what the RAF interview board made of her and on what grounds they refused her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hey Jack, my charity applied for, and got some funding to give 100 local struggling families vouchers towards food or whatever they need. About enough to buy a couple of winter coats for children. It's a drop in the ocean and absolutely shouldn't be needed. Meanwhile talk is cheap ...you can tweet to your heart's content but I know 100 local families will benefit from just a tiny bit of extra help in the next month,

Guess what....the funding came from DEFRA ...so the Govt DOES in fact recognise that families might well be suffering with the impact of COVID and need a bit of help towards food or other items.

So come on Jack what are YOU doing apart from tweeting your irrelevant nonsense?.
She's sat there sucking on a Double Dip. Isn't that the best way to help those in need?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is truly awful. I have her blocked on Twitter. For the very reason that I’d go nutty with her.
I grew up really poor. The stories I could tell. No proper coat in winter etc etc. Food was very basic. And very cheap.
I am fortunate that I have enough money to live on now. And to donate to charities. I could easily write a cook book on how to eat cheaply. No tomato purée with stuffing soup either. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Gordon Ramsey has been bursting himself with pride all over social media and the press about his eldest son (Jack!) who has just passed out as a Royal Marine, having completed the Commando Course, well recognised as one of the toughest military training courses in the world. It requires toughness, fitness, mental strength, flexibility, and the ability to dig deep and work as a team. His son had the ability and results to go to university and this is what he chose.

I don't think that Jack's elder brother went to university but seems to be doing well as an RAF officer.

Jack didn't go to university but she didn't stick with anything either. She couldn't work as part of a team and she doesn't have any kind of toughness, mental or otherwise. If she really wanted to, she could do a pre-uni course in lieu of qualifications, start with the Open University, or go to a local college for an HNC/HND and then transfer to university. None of which she will do as it involves graft rather than grift.

It would be interesting to see what the RAF interview board made of her and on what grounds they refused her.
Psych Eval would have been her problem. Guaranteed..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Come on then, which one of you is this? You know the first rule of Tattle; what goes on Tattle, stays on Tattle. We don’t take it cross platform. If it isn’t one of you, then more and more people are finally sussing her lies out.
View attachment 284470
It's not me, she blocked me for liking a tweet from the rail company when she sat in the wrong seat after her Edinburgh jaunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
So Jack has suggested many possible poverty solutions in her various talks has she? Like what?
Her ideal solution to poverty would be for the Government to give Jack tit loads of money and then she can cream off enough for herself. Then she could play Lady Bountiful handing out £20 boxes of hand-chosen weekly supplies which she would gift to the poors as if it were coming out of her own pocket. She would include her book (royalties paid to her of course) to enable the lucky recipients to make 37 meals for their freezers.

Give me strength, why the hell would any government listen to her ideas for policy? Her idea of investigative in-depth research is to put out a tweet asking for stories.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
And this is where Marcus fits in beautifully. He grew up poor. Proper poor. He appreciates what he’s got now. And he is taking fantastic advantage of his huge proper platform to spread the word of food poverty (and poverty in general). I have always said this, and it’s very true of JackShit, that if you’ve never been properly poor for a very long time, you simply will not understand poverty. We never experimented with cooking when I was a child as we couldn’t afford it. You just don’t. It isn’t an option.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Is Gordan Ramsey's son (the Royal Marine) same one who went to see where his Dad grew up? There was a programme about it last year.
He went to see the closed down youth club which gave his Dad hope and a start in life.

He came across as such a nice young lad and he totally "got it" and said to is Dad at the end that it was a shame the youth club had closed down. He felt his Dad might not have succeeded so well in life without that bit of hope and encouragement which came from the club.
Gordan Ramsey promptly said "yes I would have done". It made me a bit sad as with all his money he could perhaps have renovated and reopened the youth club which had benefiited him. Instead he chose to ignore the part it played for him as a teenager.

Am sure he gives to charities.....most celebs do, but would have been nice to see him putting some money into the area he came from to benefit other youngsters.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.