Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me ages ago, even though I don't think I'd ever interacted with her in any way. I must have liked a few tweets that were critical of her and that was enough.

Reactions: 23
I always feel a bit uncomfortable when there are Twitter crossovers, because of the few weirdos we've had in the past. Beyond that, it's often counterproductive - if you're a full-on Jackolyte, you're not gonna believe it, and it feeds into her troll narrative.

Plus, Jack is the very definition of "hoist by her own petard". Look at the frauen and herren who've told us they came here after searching about her kitten or black eye. She has enough rope, she's doing a great job of hanging herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Doubt very much Jack would be fizzing with anger if Krishnan had written exactly the same tweet but instead of tagging in Marcus Rashford, he'd tagged Jack and the charity she was fronting.
Exactly. The real reason Jack is attacking this is that she is FURIOUS that, in her eyes, Marcus has stolen her thunder as the UK’s “favourite“ anti-poverty campaigner, and this is the only way she can express her anger. It’s beside the point that there wasn’t actually any thunder to steal, as Jack’s been old news for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So Jack has suggested many possible poverty solutions in her various talks has she? Like what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As incredibly tempting as it is to tweet to or about her, it usually only ever helps her "I'm very trolled" narrative. The cancellation of Jack Monroe's Twitter presence/long running money making scheme needs to happen organically. She does pretty well at bleeping things up for herself anyway as can be seen by the minute amounts of effort she put into the amazing lockdown opportunities she got with DKL and Hellmans

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I would never say anything on twitter I dont want to get blocked . I don't like any negative tweets either as she would prob be on it . I just come here. It was kitten gate that sent me here and the stupid wigs . I am sure lots of people see through it and some journalists will be on to her but maybe biding time . I would like to see evidence of the 100 thousands pounds she has donated ?

Reactions: 35
Out of interest, how many people have had the spectre of Jack enter their dreams? I once had one which involved her arguing with me about plantains...
Oh gawd bless dear Viv, RIP too early.
I've not had a Jackie related dream yet, praise be, but I do mosaics and had a crazy Covid dream where I had done the whole house in black and white tiles with a ska theme!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No, wasn’t me replying to Strickland. If I ever do, I think it would have to be in a blaze of glory. A photo of Jack eating diamond encrusted potatoes, or revealing that SB is a child actor she’s been paying in questionable bowls of blue porridge all these years.
100% this. When the time comes, I will go on, armed with as much evidence as I can and tweet as fast as I can before the blocking starts. I would then do the same on insta and fb before quickly saying goodbye here and disappearing in a poof of chocolate buttons (giant).

That moment has not yet come.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jack, assuming you're still reading here avidly, old-fashioned blue pot Nivea for your night cream. About £4 a pot, works wonders.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
100% this. When the time comes, I will go on, armed with as much evidence as I can and tweet as fast as I can before the blocking starts. I would then do the same on insta and fb before quickly saying goodbye here and disappearing in a poof of chocolate buttons (giant).
That moment has not yet come.
Doing a cheeky wee Asda shop tomorrow, that’s chocolate buttons going on the list! I’m 30 weeks preggers and have gone off food! Tempted to do a £20 shop of depressing items but the husband would be confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So Jack has suggested many possible poverty solutions in her various talks has she? Like what?
I think she's saving those for the big new poverty tome she's writing! I for one cannot wait to read it.

Not long ago on twitter she said it would soon be available to pre order.

Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same. And I’d have explained a lot more than that if I were ever tempted,
I've never looked at any of her socials. I've watched clips of her on DKL on mute. I just cant do it for some reason😂
So I keepin up with jack on this thread. Safer that way i feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.