Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many labour people I know voted green or Tory because they didn't want Corbyn in. So that suggests to me that labour are hardly little saints.
They're absolutely not saints. I campaigned for a cause involving refugees and rape as a weapon of war and didn't hear back from a single male labour MP. Heard back from everyone else cross-party

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I’ve only really started following her closely in lockdown, but has she ever done anything but tweet? Like, useful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Equivalent in calories, probably (can't be bothered to look into it either), which is an idiotic way to look at food most of the time. Won't be as nutritious or filling as hummus. Plus, not all hummus is created equal.
Lord, I feel myself going down a hummus-truther route. Must stop myself!
Really nice of her to tweet about someone in her whatsapp group and also casually denigrate their job. Very left wing. Much solidarity. Does she actually think she's in a position to criticise? People tend to sell aloe juice and those things because they need to boost their income. JM doesn't need to, she's far superior, flogging postcards to patreon pay pigs.

Can someone help? My eyes are lodged in the back of my head again.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Reactions: 25
I genuinely feel she's trying to turn her Twitter feed into what the Fraus have here.
Except she doesn't know anyone who is as naturally funny as you lot.
So it ends up like those Haribo adverts with adults dubbed with kids chatting tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.