Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is dangerous. Every party should be scrutinised if in power when poverty was experienced. So Jack is saying it's ok to look the other way if Labour do wrong? Really appalling behaviour from a campaigner. Jamie Oliver is very careful to stay 'apolitical' (publicly) in order to do the best for as many people in need as possible
Many labour people I know voted green or Tory because they didn't want Corbyn in. So that suggests to me that labour are hardly little saints.

Reactions: 13
This is dangerous. Every party should be scrutinised if in power when poverty was experienced. So Jack is saying it's ok to look the other way if Labour do wrong? Really appalling behaviour from a campaigner. Jamie Oliver is very careful to stay 'apolitical' (publicly) in order to do the best for as many people in need as possible
Oh he doesn’t. He was quite vocal about being pro-Brexit the thick twit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
We went to Manchester Airport departure lounge, 10 miles away, and then went home! How bad is that? This is where you could be going, but you're not because you are poor. 😂 😂
We went to a local, seaside convent/retirement home for elderly nuns for a day of 'reflection'.
IIRC, I spent the afternoon smoking & listening to Ebeneezer Goode by the Shamen in the woods out the back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her misspelling of Auschwitz turns the word into a terrible and very inappropriate pun in German. She can't help but be massively offensive.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Does Louisa not see that she's an 'Investigative Journalist?'
That she needs to be commissioned to tell us WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW about the Far-right.
Christ, Louisa, either duck her or give her a job. We can't cope with much more of this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The use of that actuallyautistic hashtag to describe her liking something but not something else is extremely offensive

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh he doesn’t. He was quite vocal about being pro-Brexit the thick twit.
When did JO say he was pro-Brexit? He's campaigned for food standards to stay in line with (or better than) the rest of the EU. I cannot remember him ever talking about wanting to leave the EU.

Reactions: 20
Going to Auschwitz? Gosh, nobody's ever done that before. A true political maverick.
And Dachau! And Birkenau!! And.....and.....oh bugger, there’s too many adverts on this History Channel. Can you come back to me at the top of the hour, hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuinely think she'd add 'Jewish' to her list of nationalities and ethnicities.
I know some people here are aware of the similar character Vonny Moyes... she actually did appropriate Jewishness for attention. It was really upsetting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Hmmm, so in 2014 she was the only one who saw the rise of the far right in Europe? I guess no one in the UK had heard of Farage or UKIP then. And no one but her was paying attention to what was happening in Austria or Hungary. And I'm sure the Italians felt totally secure in their newly elected left-wing government after years of Berlusconi. Oh, and let's not forget the waves the AfD made in Germany in 2013. Of course, no political commentator apart from her paid the slightest bit of attention to a far right party who almost made it to parliament in fuckjng Germany!
duck off, you bore. You aren't stupid because you didn't go to uni. You are stupid because you are convinced that you are clever.
Surely if she’d predicted the rise of the far right she’d actually have voted in the EU referendum...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
When did JO say he was pro-Brexit? He's campaigned for food standards to stay in line with (or better than) the rest of the EU. I cannot remember him ever talking about wanting to leave the EU.
He isn't pro Brexit he just, as an actual campaigner, tried to accept the vote and best way forward. Like many other actual campaigners

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.