Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally guys, I’m really happy Jack’s true love, the second income... I mean sorry... Louisa, a living breathing human, has possibly decided to return.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where to start...

Thick slimy texture, probably due to the stuffing mix, not soupy at all. A bit like porridge after it has been left to long and it congeals into a semi-solid.

Flavours overpowering and not pleasant, sage dominant. Far too much salt using a whole stock cube for such a small portion. The density of tomato is now coming forth and is coating the back of my throat. I need water to wash it down. I can't take any more and will try her suggestion of "thining it down" with water, it is just too much.

Hang on for the sequel, return of the tomato soup, the thinned down version.

Will put back in the pan with water and reheat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 97
Personally guys, I’m really happy Jack’s true love, the second income... I mean sorry... Louisa, a living breathing human, has possibly decided to return.

🤭
I bet Louisa can't wait to benefit from the proceeds of ripping off disabled people. That twenty quid must be great to see instead of having to fund every penny of JM's screaming, howling online shopping expeditions.

Reactions: 19
Scrambled eggs with mayo??? Also she has clarified that she ISN’T still employed by Hellman’s. Thanks for clearing that up! View attachment 282466
I had a look at Hellman’s insta...have they deleted all knowledge of her working with them or did they publicise this via a different means?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Where to start...

Thick slimy texture, probably due to the stuffing mix, not soupy at all. A bit like porridge after it has been left to long and it congeals into a semi-solid.

Flavours overpowering and not pleasant, sage dominant. Far too much salt using a whole stock cube for such a small portion. The density of tomato is now coming forth and is coating the back of my throat. I need water to wash it down. I can't take any more and will try her suggestion of "thining it down" with water, it is just too much.

One stock cube for one portion? Jeez.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Where to start...

A very bad week for Manchester.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Where to start...

Praying for @MancBee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Where to start...

If I were you I'd probably give up on the idea of soup completely, maybe add some soft cheese to it and try to salvage some sort of pasta sauce?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Added a further 250mls of water and reheated, doubled the quantity......that's twice as much to eat...yum.
20201021_144134.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I really want someone to reply to Jack with a £20 shopping list, as ‘good’ as hers that includes butter. Butter is cheaper than some of the other items she bought there.

I might give it a bash when works a bit quieter.

Reactions: 27
Jesus I thought tip jar was just a funny that was used on here when she pleads poverty

I didn't realise it's an ACTUAL tip jar 😫

That poor woman that sent her the money
There's so much stuff on here that I thought was a piss take when I started reading. It's when you find out most of it is real that you really go through the looking glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Added a further 250mls of water and reheated, doubled the quantity......that's twice as much to eat...yum.View attachment 282936
Just a thought, but all that effort for a titchy bowl of soup. Jack has time on her hands to spare but how do her poor followers not realise that this is piss poor budgeting and a waste of endeavour?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.