Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I'm pondering today is: if Jack's website 'costs money to run' (something she claims in order to get donations via said website) why does it look like something you'd design in a GCSE IT class and have insanely out of date software?

Thread suggestion inspired by @lilamay

Jack Conroe #93 Oh for fucks sake what now
Can’t have swears in the title ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
the serendipity on my timeline just now...

View attachment 282739
please excuse janky desktop ss, i know not what i do
Burn out lasts months and petal you don't sleep on it, well I didn't anyway. I didn't want to do anything at all
I’ve been mulling over all morning about the idea of contacting her agent with regard to the person who sent her money from their winter fuel allowance.

It would out me as I’d have to put my details on but it seems the only thing I can think of.

With regards to the Cotswolds etc...nothing doing, she bought them in better times like many of us do with items. I have a swanky iPad (okay it’s probably 2017 model) but I couldn’t afford to buy it now.

I’m prepared to accept she’s in contract with her house, with Sky etc too.

I’m prepared to accept she messed up and has a big tax bill to pay which would put her down on her uppers.

I’m even prepared to accept you can post any sob story on the internet and if people give you money off the back of it then this is down to them. However I think taking money from someone who has openly said they are on a Winter Fuel Allowance and then not even acknowledging them is crossing a line.

Could her agent d

I
I feel like she also said last week that the website was her main way of earning money? Who the duck knows.
So the books are what meaningless in sales terms. That can't be right. She needs to sort that tit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing I'm pondering today is: if Jack's website 'costs money to run' (something she claims in order to get donations via said website) why does it look like something you'd design in a GCSE IT class and have insanely out of date software?

Thread suggestion inspired by @lilamay

Jack Conroe #93 Oh for fucks sake what now
Yes, this!!! I have a website, made by a proper web designer, that I can easily update myself.

It costs £180 a year for hosting and any assistance if needed, by the web person. And that's without covering it in adverts.

The greedy charlatan!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ingredients gathered, a little (very) surprised that there's no fat cloves of garlic needed, especially she was going on about loving the stuff
20201021_130741.jpg
. Photographed on the floor for authentic recreation. Have we found out how much water yet? I'm a bit behind on the thread, but want to make it now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Ingredients gathered, a little (very) surprised that there's no fat cloves of garlic needed, especially she was going on about loving the stuffView attachment 282814. Photographed on the floor for authentic recreation. Have we found out how much water yet? I'm a bit behind on the thread, but want to make it now.
250ml plus a couple of splashes

Reactions: 19
Ingredients gathered, a little (very) surprised that there's no fat cloves of garlic needed, especially she was going on about loving the stuffView attachment 282814. Photographed on the floor for authentic recreation. Have we found out how much water yet? I'm a bit behind on the thread, but want to make it now.
250ml!
Too short
Nice floor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.