Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if they're 'from' here. They might have just been reading here. Nobody has posted and claimed ownership anyway.
that's what I mean by from

but if they're bold enough to tweet directly to her I don't see why they wouldn't be active here

Reactions: 15
FYI, the woman who Jack says is one of her favourite people on Twitter? Jack doesn't even follow her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I've scrolled back a bit and that twitter account doesn't seem to tag Jack at all, so presumably wouldn't even be breaking tattle rules just by talking *about* Jack on twitter? Absolutely on the nose though about Jack not being able to BEAR that people would talk negatively about her in public even despite the fact she's not tagged, she honestly wants to police peoples' timelines so there's no talk of her at all unless it's adulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
How would jack even find those tweets unless she's keeping an eye on that account

• Heart
Reactions: 42
FYI, the woman who Jack says is one of her favourite people on Twitter? Jack doesn't even follow her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just checked and it looks like she does.

How would jack even find those tweets unless she's keeping an eye on that account
She must have looked through the account of the person she calls one of her favourite people on twitter, there's been some communication between that account and the other one.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Interesting that JM is responding to someone (who is clearly from tattle) when she wasn't even tagged in
Like when Jackie was patrolling the DKL hashtag. Yet when JM starts a pile-on, she thinks it’s fine as long as she doesn’t directly tag the person.

Reactions: 37
Well I'm glad she 'napped' (caught up on tattle) and decided to give the money back

• Heart
Reactions: 43

She must have looked through the account of the person she calls one of her favourite people on twitter, there's been some communication between that account and the other one.
My bad! I apologise, Jack, and will stick to complaining about all the real tit you do. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well done for doing the bare minimum 4 days later I guess <standing ovation for Jack>

View attachment 282954
Omg this cheeky bleep, of course it’s our business?! You’re telling me you wouldn’t say anything if you saw a little nana getting pickpocketed? Judging by what Jack thinks passes as activism I imagine that is the case for her, but some of us have morals sorry you demonic troll x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I've scrolled back a bit and that twitter account doesn't seem to tag Jack at all, so presumably wouldn't even be breaking tattle rules just by talking *about* Jack on twitter? Absolutely on the nose though about Jack not being able to BEAR that people would talk negatively about her in public even despite the fact she's not tagged, she honestly wants to police peoples' timelines so there's no talk of her at all unless it's adulation.
This account is one of the few accounts I've seen calling her out on her tit since DKL, I'm not even on twitter so if i recognise her then Jack certainly will. So...Why hasn't she blocked them?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
EXACTLY THIS!

give it all back Jack!
She should make it explicitly clear that the tip jar, etc, is for small donations towards keeping the site up and running, be transparent about how much she needs to do this and how much is generally donated per month, and insist that no-one donates to her personally for her living expenses etc. Perhaps a pinned tweet or an addition to her website / tip jar text. She should commit to returning tip jar donations above, say, £5?

We have seen evidence that people who cannot afford to are sending her money.in response to the constant poorfishing that she does. If she is genuine then she needs to take action to stop this as it is completely unconscionable for someone in her financial position to be taking from those who have less.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This account is one of the few accounts I've seen calling her out on her tit since DKL, I'm not even on twitter so if i recognise her then Jack certainly will. So...Why hasn't she blocked them?
Imagine she spends a lot of time fantasising about taking other Twitter acts to court for a couple of grand to cop that next Cotswold drop 🔥 so keeps an eye out for any libel she might be able to claim on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

You’re good at this, did you train with Harry and Lenny? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If the tip jar is supposed to be for maintaining the website why hasn't she invested any money in making it halfway decent and functional? She is inept. And just utterly lazy. I genuinely have never encountered anyone so lazy. She doesn't put any effort or pride into anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.