Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, Marcus Rashford was tweeting first thing about the government’s handling of the 42% rise in applications for free school meals...
There was a piece on the news last night about how many students were missing school due to self-isolation. Although schools are officially “open”, there are 1000s of vulnerable children missing out on meals because of the longer term impact of Covid.

Yet she continues to tweet rubbish about eggs and mayonnaise and whatever else pops into her head.

There are no emojis that do justice to my current feelings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Secret ingredient
info on the photo shoot
water for soup
Keeping up with the undelivered promises of Jack Conroe is one hell of a memory game! Not to mention keeping track of all her jobs, ailments, and the discrepancies in her narrative. We're all going to ward off dementia at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Had a day off here - cue a big catch up! So, she hasn’t found her soul in a muddy puddle yet - decided to double down on the “poor me - no butter” act. I was half hoping she might have privately refunded the £20 with a DM saying how kind and thoughtful she was etc etc. But no - how silly of me...instead she continues to ignore the poor woman.

I haven’t got the will or the strength for teenage sweaty poetry this morning - but I am highly amused that she thinks she can. Despite having a very arty and creative child, I cringe at the label “Creative” like it’s a job (almost as much as “Influencer”) but you just know she thinks that is exactly what she is, with her photos, singing, poems and tit wordy nonsense prose.

The Belfast article shared.....I nearly choked on my coffee when I read this little gem. Twitter scrolling for 8-12 hours a day must be incredibly taxing, eh Jack? Good job you got rid!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Belfast article shared.....I nearly choked on my coffee when I read this little gem. Twitter scrolling for 8-12 hours a day must be incredibly taxing, eh Jack? Good job you got rid!
"My most important work"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe Louisa doesn’t want anyone to know she’s seeing Jack...I mean, wouldnt you be embarrassed?
She must be an incredibly good duck in that case, cos I can't see any other appealing features about her. Yes I did do a bit of sick in my mouth typing that out 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I work for a Senior Civil Servant (triangulate me) and we had some excellent training this morning on diversity and inclusion. God that 'white as mayonnaise' comment was so ill judged. I knew it at the time but after the training today its just so cringy that she said that without any understanding of the real issue and the battles and discrimination people face that bring then true hardship in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just quickly, and I suppose somewhat off topic, I meant PJW is a twit, that’s what I agree with. However, reading the replies to her tweet with her typically forgetfully outraged followers making the same terrible ‘grown men living in basements’ jokes I now despair. The danger is men who feel that way don’t live in basements and eat cheesepuffs all day and play games, they have blue ticks and are subjectively attractive and walk among us.

As always Jack has never met a stereotype she didn’t like and then use years after it became inaccurate.
View attachment 282575
Campaigning done for the day.
Of course Jacks' courageous tweet will attract the attention of PJW's grotty followers and a pile on which will segue nicely into a nice big boost to the tips jar from outraged Jack fans.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
One thing that amazes me: we all know that she was rich at one point. When her second book came out, all the interviews were about her Cinderella story, she has that crass Burberry jacket story, and she (briefly) had that deal with Sainsbury's etc.

Most former celebrities who become poor get sneered at and mocked for blowing their money. People love to laugh at ex pop stars or Big Brother contestants etc who lose their homes and so on, turning them into a morality tale.

How the hell has she managed to trick people into thinking she's still poor, she's always been poor, and it's not her fault? Why do the squiggles always see her as an exception? Join the dots FFS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why does this feel like it has all the hallmarks of a JM creation?!
Then again, there’s no sign of cooking bacon or cheap soft soft soft pillow soft soft white bread. But features her favourite vegan food, egg.

9B0DE4CA-77A6-47E4-9072-5E083AB498CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Still getting through" the case of Hellmans mayo but mayo was on one of her £20 shops. Absolutely not an experiment or just for Twitter though. She's been insufferable today, making up for a night off last night while she let the dust settle from Sunday. Her inconsistencies and photos of expensive goods need posted black and white for people to see in a "this you?" pop culture type Twitter cancellation.
Lard costs about 1 pound anyway. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.