Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she didn't have all these amazing ideas with mayo, whilst getting paid by a mayonnaise brand to promote mayonnaise.
It was actually Gizzi Erskine, who took over from Jack's Hellmann's insta lives, who demonstrated the delight of using mayo on the outside of toasties - of course Jack wouldn't dream of acknowledging that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
JM could only dream of a 27 year old condiment, that 4 year mustard looks pretty tit compared to this motherload of botulism

A5AB5E7E-5E15-46D0-BB2D-8327B5DB5789.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So do we think this £20 shop bollocks is because she owes a tit-load in tax? I wonder what her followers would make of that. 🤔
That is exactly what I think. And if she has a tit load of tax to pay, it is because she has had a tit load of money coming in.

I know most people in business do not put aside the proportion of income that will be eventually due in taxes, They take it from the following year's income, but I couldn't live that way. I would have to salt away enough to cover what I would expect my taxes to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Retweeting is not campaigning.

Pretending you only have £20 to spend in Asda each week (whilst using Ocado and milk deliveries as top ups) is not campaigning.

Posting pictures of empty shelves is not campaigning.

[if she continues to retweet the extremely professional and quite frankly, out of her league posts by MR I will combust]

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Well the ~I can't afford butter but I'm FINE, I can COPE~ tweet has had its desired effect 🙄

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 09.09.01.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
£20 isn't "being careful", it's not "tightening my belt". £20 is living in poverty, it's extreme and it will be utterly miserable for those genuinely having to live like that. For Jack it's shorthand for "give me attention", "no, no I'm fine but did I mention my Patreon jar is over there" and it is despicable behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
cooper looks lovely and all that, but do we really need a 49 second video of him having a wash? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
IMG_20201021_091521.png

Can someone let Marcus know that he doesn't need to, we already have a resident political expert in JM on the case (surely). She can check Hansard afterwards and let him know the politicians deepest, darkest secrets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I refuse to believe L and jack are hooking up
I just wont believe a woman with an ounce of intelligence would go there
A quick scroll down her twitter would make anyone as dry as her scrambled eggs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I just cant get over this middle-class twit, with best selling books to her name, telling thousands of people she cant afford butter. Its bonkers. Like. Its actually stupid. Her followers are as thick as shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.