Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the serendipity on my timeline just now...

View attachment 282739
please excuse janky desktop ss, i know not what i do
Awww I just had a look quite a few of the blue ticks who are telling Stacey not to listen to to the criticism (eg Alison Hammond, Dr Ranj) are people Jack would be working with if anyone was to ever book her for TV again. Which they won't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It is interesting that she has a tip jar. I don't recall seeing one on any other website I have ever used. I know some charge you to use them, but not really that many actually do especially small fry companies.
About the tip jar and please forgive me if this is already known info... Is there a minimum 'Tip?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
the serendipity on my timeline just now...

View attachment 282739
please excuse janky desktop ss, i know not what i do
So please, please, please,
Let me, let me, let me,
Let me get what I want
This time....

Prayers up to the god of the coven, please let Stacey Dooley be the one to investigate and take down Keyser Soze Jack! Oh, the sweet, sweet justice. Pleeeease!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why does she necessarily think that it’s burnout? Can’t she put it down to one of her many many ailments?
Also that poor squiggle on Twitter managed to guess the right amount of water to add to the butt dust and tomato soup, what a brave soul. Jack replied that she’s amended her recipe. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been mulling over all morning about the idea of contacting her agent with regard to the person who sent her money from their winter fuel allowance.

It would out me as I’d have to put my details on but it seems the only thing I can think of.

With regards to the Cotswolds etc...nothing doing, she bought them in better times like many of us do with items. I have a swanky iPad (okay it’s probably 2017 model) but I couldn’t afford to buy it now.

I’m prepared to accept she’s in contract with her house, with Sky etc too.

I’m prepared to accept she messed up and has a big tax bill to pay which would put her down on her uppers.

I’m even prepared to accept you can post any sob story on the internet and if people give you money off the back of it then this is down to them. However I think taking money from someone who has openly said they are on a Winter Fuel Allowance and then not even acknowledging them is crossing a line.

Could her agent do ANYTHING?

Or is the Winter Fuel Allowance person lumped in with everyone else who believes the sobfest she posts?

Just pondering.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
She’s getting 8-9 hours of sleep at night and just napped for about 4 hours? You’re going to feel like tit if you sleep for half the day

If she’s genuinely this tired she needs a blood test

Mercifully, she found time to respond to just one of the 258 replies to the 'Campaign Slogan' post - from an Editor at Bloomsbury Publishing of course.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
The thing I'm pondering today is: if Jack's website 'costs money to run' (something she claims in order to get donations via said website) why does it look like something you'd design in a GCSE IT class and have insanely out of date software?

Thread suggestion inspired by @lilamay

Jack Conroe #93 Oh for fucks sake what now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The thing I'm pondering today is: if Jack's website 'costs money to run' (something she claims in order to get donations via said website) why does it look like something you'd design in a GCSE IT class and have insanely out of date software?

I'd imagine it's just the domain and hosting that costs her anything. Domains are super cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Try getting up, doing the school run, going to work, getting your kids back after work, cooking tea, putting them to bed and then getting stuff ready for the next day. And repeat for years.

I work in a school, and at the mo it's awful. tired does not come into how we are all feeling.

No dinosaur naps for us.

She really has no idea what its like to work, and run a home

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I feel like she also said last week that the website was her main way of earning money? Who the duck knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.