Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 minutes? For scrambled eggs? Gross. She really can’t cook.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Why oh why oh why can't she write a proper recipe. A stock cube can be anything and totally change the flavour. And distilled malt vinegar is interchanged with cider? In what FUCKED UP universe.

The poor squiggles eating fishy vinegar with cherry tomato and stuffing slime.
Plus she is claiming the recipe is vegan, so she needs to be even more careful about being specific.

Reactions: 23
Just say you have no butter left. It doesn’t need the “I’m fine I’m coping” bullshit 🙄

Trying to get back in with Hellmann’s by the looks of it

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
4318B45D-8C34-4B7C-83E2-13636FB338E7.png
Mayo in scrambled eggs. I nearly boked but then I googled it and of course it has existed for years

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
“my budget doesn’t stretch to butter, did everyone hear that?” “MY BUDGET DOESN’T STRETCH TO BUTTER!!!” Give me money, but don’t give me money, but do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Hopefully, Stacey isn't feeling like this, eh Jack?
Otherwise, you'd be a right bleeping bullying piece of tit wouldn't you?
“I’m telling you about the worst experience of my life ever (WHY??) but ooh I also need you to know how luxurious and comfortable my armchair is...”

I’ve had a couple of quite minor panic attacks and not only have I never felt the need to relive the details, I haven’t used it as an opportunity to mention my favourite seat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
If the secret barrister is a man she would transition to being a straight woman, so long as he is minted.
When I was off my face one evening I made someone a coffee but by mistake used gravy granules. Believe me, you could never eat them from the jar. Do they even come in jars? Except for the expensive ones, they are normally in cardboard tubes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.