Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should start taking bets on

1. What time the tweets shitting on Stacy Dooley and Richard Bacon's new show get deleted at; and

2. What "excuse" will be wheeled out for said tweets.
1. The same amount of time it takes her to ruin a perfectly innocent cabbage

2. "I was just joking. God, some people just can't take A JOKE. It's how we have fun with one another, this is what you do in the industry when you are as cool and important as us!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
But Jack has inside info on the Queen's honours system don't you know, she knew all about Marcus Rashford's MBE well in advance.
😂 she sure did <did ye aye gif> I bet that self-appointed “little weirdo”😒 already knows thread 93’s title.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think we should start taking bets on

1. What time the tweets shitting on Stacy Dooley and Richard Bacon's new show get deleted at; and

2. What "excuse" will be wheeled out for said tweets.
Can I put a tenner on she ran out of shredded radish and needed to vent to friends?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have basically all but given up on these threads now 😭 They are too fast for me. But I always read every recap and I am APPALLED at #2. I’m going to back and read through the comments regarding it. I would say I am shocked but I’m actually not 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
1. The same amount of time it takes her to ruin a perfectly innocent cabbage

2. "I was just joking. God, some people just can't take A JOKE. It's how we have fun with one another, this is what you do in the industry when you are as cool and important as us!"
It was a joke guys! A joke! Richard? Stacey? You guys knew I was being sarcastic, right? Right?

"Tweets aren't loading right now"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I always felt a bit sorry for Richard bacon he got completely cancelled and blacklisted for taking coke, which I dont doubt is rife in this industry. Seems like nothing nowadays compared to what makes the daily fail tab. Tho if hes paly with jack cancel him all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Either Nigella describes them like that or Allegra.
aye, I'm pretty sure nigella does. in fact, I noticed earlier that there was a line in the mushroom soup recipe that referred to "the work of a moment" which is a classic nigellaism 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks Poca! I got about 20 pages into the last thread before this new one was made. How do they move so fast? I trust you’ve included anything of relevance in your recap, so I shan’t go back and bother with the rest of it!

Next time, to liven things up and make you really work for that extra Vlad dolla, might I suggest you do it all in rhyming couplets?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She tried to excuse it by saying she was referring to the dress, as she'd taken it off now, so the dress is past, not Viv. WTF 😂
Haha I remember, she’ll never make a celeb luvvie if she’s going to refer to them as if they’re deceased.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazing recap. Thank you!

I am still hung up on her "I was being sarcastic by dragging my friend's new show to my almost 300k followers who willingly piled on as instructed."

View attachment 281995

I don't believe you.gif

You were caught on bitching behind your "friend"'s back so now back pedalling with a slick "I was being sarcastic". Smooth Monroe, very smooth.

With friends like JM, who needs enemies?
Lol, what a twerp. I hope he ghosts her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always felt a bit sorry for Richard bacon he got completely cancelled and blacklisted for taking coke, which I dont doubt is rife in this industry. Seems like nothing nowadays compared to what makes the daily fail tab. Tho if hes paly with jack cancel him all over again
Is he a mate of Jack's? Nothing would surprise me tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Reader, it isn't.

I can't imagine how hurt my friends would be if I posted about any of their shows and basically said 'look at this tit'

What larks!

duck off.

I'd never work again and I'd lose a bunch of mates. JM isn't worried about that of course because a) she's got no friends and b) nobody is hiring you love. You're a desperation hire at best. Who has asked you back? Ever had any repeat business from a TV company you've worked with? Multiple series of anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.