Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord, the grift is strong in that article!
She's an utter bleep. 'I get things wrong, I do my best and I can only speak for myself,” she said, adding that she gets “viciously pilloried on a daily basis, piled on, inundated with people who scream in their dozens about free speech while freely speaking at me that I am an atrocious person for daring to want to push outside of my ‘little woman’ box.'

Whilst trying to start a Twitter pile-on on Stacey Dooley this evening. Go Jack Go.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hopefully, Stacey isn't feeling like this, eh Jack?
Otherwise, you'd be a right bleeping bullying piece of tit wouldn't you?
God I hate how she writes. More words doesn't mean more gooder, especially if you don't know the meaning of half of them (see: peripatetic, ephemera, unctuous etc.). Plus what the blithering duck does her sofa have to do with her mental state? Even in the throes of a giant wobbly she has to show off her items of furniture to the world, what an odd compulsion. I don't even want to know what kind of effect a 'seductively comfortable' sofa has if it's anything like a sideboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I used to deliver re Belfast telegraph. No one of any great celeb status ever really made it unless Westlife came to the odessey. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lord, the grift is strong in that article!
(yes) absolutely.
This quote - maybe that’s not far from where she found her scarf buried?

“Monroe said the core of her work had been “buried under the endless and exhausting bollocks of flamethrowing on social media”.“

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is he a mate of Jack's? Nothing would surprise me tbh.
he is a FRIEND who happens to be CREATOR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of said show she is taking the PISS out of. she did not TAG him. she was being SARCASTIC. how DARE you TAG him squiggle. feel MY wrath!🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Anchoïade, not even once..
I am a total dimwit. I haven't a clue what this fishy thing is, can't spell it, say it, have never eaten it and I have no idea about how to do the dotty thing above the i.
Chelsea 0 : Seville 0 so far, frauen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am a total dimwit. I haven't a clue what this fishy thing is, can't spell it, say it, have never eaten it and I have no idea about how to do the dotty thing above the i.
Chelsea 0 : Seville 0 so far, frauen.
Never had it myself either.
Watching PSG v United.
United's kit is upsetting me. Fine if you're expecting to be torpedoed by U-Boats but horrible to watch running around a pitch.
PSG 0 Man U 1

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks Poca! I got about 20 pages into the last thread before this new one was made. How do they move so fast? I trust you’ve included anything of relevance in your recap, so I shan’t go back and bother with the rest of it!

Next time, to liven things up and make you really work for that extra Vlad dolla, might I suggest you do it all in rhyming couplets?
Oi! Marmite!
I think y’all right
Otherwise I’d be hatin’
This overt baitin’

Please, now desist
From taking the piss
I kid; not really
There’s none like you. Sincerely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It's actually messed up how she seems to go out of her way to insult people in the TV and cookery business who could probably help her if she had anything in the way of talent whatsoever. Must have been so embarrassing for Louisa.

Reactions: 42
would it be be really mean to suggest for a thread title...?

Jack monroe #93 what is a £20 shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.