Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what is the point of this story other than to say that she DIDN’T GET A FORMAL EDUCATION, GUYZZZZZ.

You don’t need to take the well-trodden track to Auschwitz to understand the global spread of the far right, it’s enabled daily by types like her pal Sarah Vine turning a blind eye to fash policy creeping into government when they should be making people aware.

If it’s genocide she’s interested in she should be looking to China where they’re currently sterilising and “re-educating” the Uyghur people in vast camps. But nope, heard naught about that from our global politico Jackie. Suppose too many of her luxury goods are produced in China for her to endorse any action.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Going to Auschwitz? Gosh, nobody's ever done that before. A true political maverick.
I truly hope she never, ever does.
The woman hasn't an ounce of empathy.

Can anyone honestly imagine her approach this with the reverence & humility it clearly deserves?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Never have I been mocked or belittled in a personal or professional scenario for not going to Uni, and having a very obvious East London/Essex accent🤷‍♀️ I too know lots of people who went to grammar school and private education. I'm guessing she has a bigger issue with it than they do.
People really don't care that much.....as long as you're not a complete twit. Maybe that was the actual problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
20201021_182016.jpg

I mean, I've never seen NotGiles Coren or whoever waving a begging bowl and pretending to live off 20£ a week, sooo...?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Never have I been mocked or belittled in a personal or professional scenario for not going to Uni, and having a very obvious East London/Essex accent🤷‍♀️ I too know lots of people who went to grammar school and private education. I'm guessing she has a bigger issue with it than they do.
People really don't care that much.....as long as you're not a complete twit. Maybe that was the actual problem.
JM went to grammar school.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is she bringing up the dinner parties now? and the whole 'you wouldnt BELIEVE who it was!' is so patronising to her followers, "i know better than you, im an insider" etc. piss suitably boiled. still prob taste nicer than the guff poor @MancBee had to eat today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know why something I wrote on here has disappeared? I haven’t received a notification of having done something wrong or anything

Reactions: 1
All of her anecdotes are quickly followed by oh I won't name any names as they're friends of friends infuriating bollocks. Is it because...you talk a load of shite Jack? She has also more concerningly done the same thing with her 'list' of alleged sexual predators.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Two hours later. Two cups of tea, cheese and salad sandwich and now a cup of coffee. I can still taste the tomato purée. It is lodged at the back of my throat like a coating. I just can not get rid of it. I only ate a couple of spoonfulls, what would I be like if I had eaten a bowlful?

I have decided to chuck it down the bog. It really isn't worth spoiling any other food with it. Such a waste.

Revised review........ disgusting.
☹ The cabal acknowledges your sacrifice. Toothpaste? Mouth wash? Cough medicine? You’re braver than me even attempting this.

i am rubbish with veg in general and don’t eat soup, having seen mackie torturing food it just confirms my avoidance

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So whilst the opposition have used an opposition day debate to discuss free school meals (obviously undercover in the super secret hideaway of the House of Commons..) Jack has used this as an ideal opportunity to (check notes) regale us with forensically recounted tales of supper conversations in which she was slighted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
the 'duck the oxbridge elite' comment is appalling considering it's being said to a woman who cosplays at being poor and is more 'keeping up appearances' than any member of the oxbridge elite (myself included LOL) i've ever met.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It is hard to stifle laughter when confronted with a boring, self-indulgent simpleton on the opposite side of the table.
Funny how all these stories show our plucky heroine in a positive light without her ever having to do anything selfless.

Embarrassing, pointless, self indulgent drivel and just more living in the past.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think you're meant to think that the resurgent far right was totally invisible to cocky leftist intellectuals six years ago, but Jack SEEN 'EM COMING, despite her humble lack of booklearning, and sought to destroy them via a road trip she never went on. Today, all may see that she was right. Presumably had she actually gone to Auschwitz everything would be fine. It's quite a responsibility being Jack!!

Struggling hard to make any sense of this little anecdote (other than ~but needless to say, I had the last laugh~). Is she suggesting that the people she was dining with were Holocaust deniers? Furthermore, it's not her lack of privilege which prevented her from going to University - she was given every opportunity in the world to do so - it was her sheer, unadulterated thickness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So glad she refunded that lady. I will think the best of Jack here and say that perhaps she didn't see the Tweet.

She got very cross with people about it all though didn't she?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think you're meant to think that the resurgent far right was totally invisible to cocky leftist intellectuals six years ago, but Jack SEEN 'EM COMING, despite her humble lack of booklearning, and sought to destroy them via a road trip she never went on. Today, all may see that she was right. Presumably had she actually gone to Auschwitz everything would be fine. It's quite a responsibility being Jack!!
Ah yes of course anti fascists were famously not a thing before Jack took Katie Hopkins to court.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.