Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrambled eggs with mayo??? Also she has clarified that she ISN’T still employed by Hellman’s. Thanks for clearing that up! View attachment 282466
These tweets imply that she is no longer linked with Hellmann’s, but another tweet last night implied she was still under some sort of contract!

Which one is it Jack?

Please try and keep up with your web of lies🕸:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think other Hausfraus are right, I think L and JM are seeing each other on the quiet. Shame, I was team Louisa when she LEFT but I think we don't know enough about her to say she's innocent. If she was able to get away and then be drawn back to the chaos then well, she ought to be careful JM doesn't do something that jeopardises her job again.

And it seems JM is getting away with things yet again and no big tickers have picked up on her scamming people out of winter fuel money. I think because she word vomits so many tweets of an evening they only see the 'nice ones' with photos of food when they do their daily Twitter scrolls. A lot of Jack's chaoses happen in the comments in a thread so possibly missed for those doing a quick scroll down their feed.

Reactions: 32
An 'award-winning food writer' but she's neglected to put how much water you need for the Pangrattato Al Pomodoro. This squiggle is understandably confused...

Untitled 4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Are we really meant to believe that Jack is living off a £20 per week shopping budget?! Does she honestly believe everyone is that stupid??
So she can't afford butter, or decent meat, etc? Yet she can afford to account for 2 lunches, late night snacks of unlimited bread and eggs, and a bottomless pit of other unknown sourced ingredients?
I know it's bullshit, you all know it's bullshit......why is no-one calling her out on this??

And as for the Lingering Louisa who is still loitering around Thorpe Bay - She needs to sort herself out as well. Girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, duck-buddy or whatever, she obviously isn't helping the situation. Walk away or call her out 🤷‍♀️ Have some dignity or morals. Both would be good, but one or the other would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Christ Alive she was on one last night.

Of all the things she tweeted that could be annoying, somehow it’s the performative ‘Irish when she’s angry’ that really grated my mushroom.

(I think I’m projecting as I used to live with someone born in Nottingham but after a few drinks sounded like they’d just come over from Cork)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Shame she didn't have all these amazing ideas with mayo, whilst getting paid by a mayonnaise brand to promote mayonnaise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So do we think this £20 shop bollocks is because she owes a tit-load in tax? I wonder what her followers would make of that. 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If they've rekindled, why is it a secret? Seems suspicious. Perhaps it would ruin Jack's only goal in life, the 'can I crowdfund a house' project! Let me answer that for you Jack, NO you can't, get a job. (Just gossiping ninny speculation, m'lud :))
Maybe Louisa doesn’t want anyone to know she’s seeing Jack...I mean, wouldnt you be embarrassed?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Christ Alive she was on one last night.

Of all the things she tweeted that could be annoying, somehow it’s the performative ‘Irish when she’s angry’ that really grated my mushroom.

(I think I’m projecting as I used to live with someone born in Nottingham but after a few drinks sounded like they’d just come over from Cork)
This has irritated me no end. Xenophobic, stereotypical nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm willing to give this one a go. I have all the ingredients and love tomato soup (that may change after trying this though)
The only trouble I have with her recipe is that it says add a splash of the water, and later add rest of the water. How much water? I can't see it on the list, or am I being wordblind and missing it? I would also mention that I draw the line at cutting cherry tomatoes in 8!

Just as aside, if it makes enough for 1, what possible reason would you need to keep it in the fridge for 3 days? If it makes one serving you would eat it straight away.
You brave, brave soul......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.