Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
It really does, doesn’t it? I eat terribly and am not a foodie so I normally stay quiet on her food but that looks really grim.
Babe, same x

I try not to comment as my idea of good food is steak and chips. But Jack’s food really does look rancid. And who wants a picture of Jack on all fours taking a picture of her food?

I can just imagine the conversation round the puke porridge this morning:

SB: Giggling
JM: By goodness young man, what has tickled your fancy this morning?
SB: Well Mama, I...(giggles) took a photo of you....(can’t hold it in) taking a photo of your porridge on the floor this morning. It was most rancid.
JM: YOUNG MAN, hand over your phone this instant so I can upload it to Twitter and churn about what a comic caper this was this morning.

Get fucked Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I could fucking scream!! It's all her own fault, she's had more opportunities in the last 6 months during lockdown than most people could ever dream of in an entire lifetime! She massively fucked up DKL and even more massively fucked up Hellman's which should have been a piece of (mayo) cake for someone as experienced as she is. She's absolutely useless.

An entitled, pathetic, stupid, spoilt little cunt. How how how can she not read the fucking room?

• Heart
  • Angry

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
I skipped about 80% of the last thread and by all accounts I didn't miss much other than a bunch of tweets and receipts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Remember this guy? Digital storytelling editor at the NYT and the reason she went all ~YEE-HAW, Y'ALL 🤠~ for a while there? I think he followed her on the back of lots of people recommending her scathing PO-TA-TOES essay and was the inspiration for her desperate 'hey new readers!' pinned tweet. Anyway I just checked and he no longer follows her.
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 10.50.43.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
🔺 I'm an estate agent 🔺 She is not paying less than £1400 rent in that area for that property. Plus bills. She's paying herself 30k at least to come out with 2k after tax.
What's Living Wage again?

• Wow
  • Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
This is absolutely bonkers from Jack. It's as if she's going harder on the skint narrative because of Tattle. Weird that she thinks that's a good idea. Trying to explain away all the lovely things in her home by saying there were two incomes when she bought literally thousands and thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Wasn't she saying a week or two ago that she was completely fine to get a dog as well? It's just laughable at this point. She's a professional beggar. Imagine even having to type out "please don't offer to send me money". Shameless professional manipulator.

Can't wait to see what gets sold first on eBay anyway. Perhaps the £400 pizza oven she got for free and used once?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Cuileann

Chatty Member
My God, this is all making me so hecking mad! Of course you have to move if you can't afford to stay living where you are, your kid will adapt like millions of others do. Why can she not see this?!
There are people with kids who are put up by the council in shit hostels and moved around, and they don't even get a say in it because they don't have the income to rent for themselves. There are people with kids who are living in refuges. These people don't beg money from vulnerable strangers on the internet, Jack. There are kids who are moved from foster home to foster home by themselves for whatever reasons. Fuck, there are kids who have made dangerous journeys to this country, ALONE, to escape fucking war zones.

Either pay the rent on your fuck off big house/shitty bungalow and live more frugally in other areas of your life, or find somewhere cheaper and stop whinging. You have such a charmed life, financially speaking if nothing else.

Scammy wanker. Her contempt for other people could not be any stronger. The fact she's deleted the tweets about not sending money has just about aligned what her followers will see now with what she intended all along. Honestly, there aren't the words.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Jack has pissed me off even more than usual recently, which is hard to do - gonna spoiler the next bit because it is very self indulgent poor is me

I started my new job yesterday, and was chatting on a call with my new teammate, who is lovely so this is no reflection on her. We talked about our life situations, and when I said I've been with Mr Cow for 6 years she asked why we haven't gotten married yet. My response - because we want to buy a house first. We are lucky in that we both earn decent salaries (well Mr Cow always has, I only do now in my new job, yay!) But we have been saving hard for the past 4 years and have had great luck with a lottery win (no jackpot, I'm not a millionaire frau). My point is, saving to own a home is HARD. How dare she beg for money and feel like she is entitled to own one? BOILS MY PISS. Stop spunking money on fancy stuff and save up. Our sofa is falling apart, our rug is threadbare, we have no furniture that isn't essential as we don't spend money on anything that isn't necessary as we are saving. Still don't raid the yellow sticker food in the supermarket though...

I'm in a bad mood tonight can't you tell?! Good old hormones.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Bugger13

VIP Member
Working like a fucking charm. Ch-ching.
How on earth do these cretins think a ‘bestselling writer’ is more worthy than the homeless, than people living in destitution, than nearly anyone? It genuinely blows my mind.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
“I’ve had a ‘bruising day’. Just at home, have cooked 3 solid meals and snacked throughout. Couldn’t be arsed to take photos of the food I cook, pretty much the only thing that could be classed as work in my freeloading life. Bruising, bruising day...”

• Angry
  • Heart

acca00

Chatty Member
I'm not sure it's a good idea to be talking about finding her location. I know she's put out lots of info and photos, even of her distinctive windows/patio/front door FFS - and it is easy to basically find where she is - but if people here discuss it in a way that they're actively looking, it gives Jack ammunition, etc.

• Heart
  • Wow

Cuileann

Chatty Member
Maybe she's waiting for a grandparent to pass? Could be why she states the NEXT house has to be her forever home?
Her use of language always interests me. She's no fool, our Jack. So many pet adoption centres talk about 'forever homes', and sometimes (revoltingly) it's even applied to actual human babies who need adoptive homes.

She's placing herself on the same level as cute, sad animals who need some love, and babies who need a family. She wants people to pity her, and say "aww" and help her out, much like people want to help children and abandoned pets. She's targeting things like maternal instinct and the desire to help people out, and worst of all, it's working.

She's utterly despicable.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

colouredlines

VIP Member
Just a reminder - this is from Jack thread #1, ie BEFORE coronavirus (and less than 2 months after releasing a book):

Screenshot_20200301_133707_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nasty grifter.

PS Jack, I would recommend moving. You may have to lose a sideboard or two, but you will struggle to move on if you stay in the house you shared with your ex, and it makes financial sense. PPS ADHD didn't make you file your tax return late. You're just a twat.

• Angry
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Yes, she's really fucked me off today too (I'm all hormonal, apart from anything else, but she is so bleeding THOUGHTLESS about what she tweets, she really has absolutely no idea about how the majority of people actually live, which is why it's so completely distasteful that she's meant to be some sort of poverty expert) but having said that I am *so grateful* for these threads at such times. Just think, before the start of this year all her bullshit would just be lost to the ether on her massive delete sprees, but now there's this great resource which we can refer back to when we need to highlight her constant contradictions. And even better - she *knows* it. FACE YOUR LIES, JACK!! LOOK INWARDS AND GIVE YOUR HEAD A WOBBLE! HEAL THYSELF.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I'm loath to admit this because it probably says more about me than it does Jack, but I'd be fucking THRILLED to have an extra 10% left after paying my rent /mortgage and all my bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 59